It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds open criminal probe of Gulf oil spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Feds open criminal probe of Gulf oil spill

news.yahoo.com

PORT FOURCHON, La. – Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday that federal authorities have opened criminal and civil investigations into the nation's worst oil spill, and BP lost billions in market value when shares dropped in the first trading day since the company failed yet again to plug the gusher.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I hope the SEC is involved in this investigation. I would love to know who was short on BP today.

We all know we are not being told the truth.

When you think about the absurdity of having the perpetrator of a crime in charge of the cleanup and remediation of said crime it is sickening.

Now Obama's justice department is investigating the very company he has left in charge of the gulf disaster. Am I missing something???

news.yahoo.com

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
At what point will the criminal liability reach the federal inspectors who signed off on the project and rig?

Or will the probe conveniently stop just short of investigating them?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
[edit on 1-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Just more smoke and mirrors to make it look like something is being down by our Beloved Big Brother. Gotta keep the sheep busy with something or they'll wake up start to ask questions. This is too little too late. Get the people working on this mess, then we'll see some resolve. Ban and boycott BP and all who accepts kickbacks from them.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Federal authorities have opened criminal and civil investigations??

More like Kangaroo court.
Problem-Reaction-Solution

[edit on 1-6-2010 by KILLFOXX]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

I hope the SEC is involved in this investigation. I would love to know who was short on BP today.

We all know we are not being told the truth.

When you think about the absurdity of having the perpetrator of a crime in charge of the cleanup and remediation of said crime it is sickening.

Now Obama's justice department is investigating the very company he has left in charge of the gulf disaster. Am I missing something???

news.yahoo.com

Maybe we have all missed something.

" I think there may be an act of sabotage here that we have all overlooked." " It would have killed 5 birds with one stone and made alot of people look really bad and really guilty all at the same time for the same reason." unknown source.

This could explain a few things and cause a few problems for a few others.

BP, Halliburton and Boots and Coots?

I feel the same way and think there could have been something afoul here.

Why the staged clean-up crew? Why?

Eye of Eagle

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The following article may be of potential interest in relation to the apparent willful ecocide that is being executed in relation to the Gulf Oil Spill:

Gnostics shed light on Gulf Oil Spill as religiously-inspired

Based upon Pagan Gnostic insights we might expect that we ought not to expect any sincere intent to abate or stop the Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Pagan Gnostics insights as documented by Dr. John Lash suggests that as humans, we can expect that elites will continue to procrastinate and profess to "care", backed with a public relations campaign...

internet site reference:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

new topics

top topics

join