It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slime Avenger--comic book hero/ movie idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
After about the 8th sequel to Batman, 12 sequel to Superman, and Spiderman and Iron man, etc., hollywood needs to come up with a slime avenger. Wouldn't you like to see some slime monster tear apart some oil company execs? It would be kinda like V.

How long does it take to write up a movie script anyway? You could flesh out the plot line in a day and just fill the dialog and action scenes.

1 slime monster
1 one pretty young starlet
numerous " The Man" types to be killed in shocking style

special effects

(remember this is the skunkworks)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was reading some extracts from an urban survival guide the other day and one handy tip was to put out dishes with burnt in grease for the slugs to eat.

Their tiny little teeth would chew the debris off the dish and then all you had to do was put it in the dishwasher to get rid of the slime.

Could you incorporate a similar feature in your slime monster - he'd be popular with housewives everywhere and increase your (paying) audience by several million.

I won't want any royalties for this idea but I'd appreciate a few free action figures

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There's already a movie like this, along with a few sequels. It's a B-comedy/action series by Troma called the Toxic Avenger. He's the first superhero from New Jersey.

join