It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation,How to heal any sickness without a doctor!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by snowspirit

Thank you,and tell me what you think of them!

Awesome! I took the time to watch all five, I think it could really help calm the mind. I bookmarked the you tube page, the guy's voice is very relaxing. I am going to go back for sure, and try to get into this daily. I have to work my way up to the time they say I should be meditating though, maybe start at 10 minutes, then for longer. I will start out by listening to these videos to get into it, it is hypnotic. I think it will help me learn to do it on my own. This is something that would help keep the body young
I am glad you made me watch these. Thank you
Namaste

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

ha ha glad I could help

By the way there are 11 not 5 but yes their very informative!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

that's why I bookmarked, the first 5 took a while, but I think I can learn something here

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Thanks for posting this _ will be looking at them.

Couldn't have come at a better time - Im an asthmatic and this weekend was left out of my usual meds. This attack was probably the worst I have had in years.

So I thought Id try something out - I have an album called Tranqulity on my I-Pod - was free with some news paper over here in the UK.

I lay on the bed and let it play - (knowing a little about relaxation techniques) let my self sink into the music. My breathing regulated and next I know I had been asleep for 3 hours. Repeated the exercise and woke this morning.

I was still shattered from the attack - but it did allow me to sleep - and needless to say I was at the docs at 0900 to get a prescription for my meds. But I was impressed at just how I could control it and avoid the suffocating panics I have had in the past when left without controls.

So S&F for a great post

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Thank you for the S&F and i'm sorry to hear about your severe asthma. I hope this thread helps it! Tell me if it does in a u2u message i'd really like to know if I helped you or not I hope I did! I really enjoy it when I touch peoples lives in a positive way, and if you have any questions on meditation feel free to ask me, thanks!

have a good day

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You sure can learn something! These videos got me into meditation and it's one of the best things i'v ever gotten into. I hope it has the same affect on you! I recommend meditating in the morning.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You sure can learn something! These videos got me into meditation and it's one of the best things i'v ever gotten into. I hope it has the same affect on you! I recommend meditating in the morning.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I figure mid morning, once my dogs have settled down a bit. If I leave it too late I might get too relaxed and fall asleep

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I hope this link helps you understand why morning is the best time to meditate www.online-meditation-guide.com...

tell me if it does

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I hope this link helps you understand why morning is the best time to meditate www.online-meditation-guide.com...

tell me if it does

I read the link, it totally makes sense to start out that peaceful. It would stay with you through the day. I do get up at 6:00, but I have 3 excitable indoor dogs to get outside and feed. As soon as I wake up, they are wiggling around on the bed! My first hour of the day is pretty hectic. Not stressful though, they are really well behaved.
Aside from that though, once they settle down, I have the rest of the day on a very quiet, peaceful 10 acres. My hubby is a long haul truck driver, so I don't have to work, or go anywhere. Once the dogs are settled down, I can settle my mind also, and start from there. My most peaceful time of day is about 8:00 am. I am going to try it tomorrow

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Go for it! and tell me how it goes!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadred
Man, I have absolutely nothing against you, but this is irresponsible. How is meditation gonna fix a burst appendix? How is meditation gonna heal blood pouring into your brain matter from a wet stroke? How is it gonna fix a bowel obstruction? How's it gonna cure pneumonia? I could go on and on and on...

Yes, meditation can bring your blood pressure down some, and is a great help with stress, but only if you already know how to meditate properly. Say you're a rank beginner right now? I meditate daily, and have done so for years, so you can't say that I'm against it, not in the least. I don't really mean this personally. Rick

Man, you must not be doing it right then. I've performed 2 bypass surgeries, and repaired a kidney using meditation. The trick is to be aware of things on an atomic level and then through thought manipulate things on the atomic level in order to create whatever reality you want to. Nah, just kidding, but there are those few masters who are capable of doing exactly this. It takes a lot of training and secret methods though, of which, you and I will most likely never discover.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AABacon

If the observed can be observed by the observer, and the observer can be observed by the observed, can the observed, observe, the observer, observing the observed?

I think so

Your signature is worth contemplating on!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow i didn't realise that meditation had so many benefits! I just wanted to suggest to meditators that if you use self-hypnosis and meditation together; then not only can you go into an even deeper state quicker and faster than regular meditation; but it would also probably enhance all these benefits too, maybe even create a few more! oh wait...i just did! XDD

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by AABacon

If the observed can be observed by the observer, and the observer can be observed by the observed, can the observed, observe, the observer, observing the observed?

I think so

well duuhhh! of course it could!

Its easier to understand when you think of it like this. Two men are sitting in a room facing each other. They are both the observed and the observers simultaneously. So what your asking is, can one man (who is being observed) observe the second man, whilst the second man is observing the first man.

which is obviously yes. (unless the men are both blind. LMAO!)

[edit on 29-6-2010 by orrite??]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join