learn more

Megaphone: Undeniable Proof of Israeli Propaganda on Forums like ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Wow. I had no Idea there were so many muslim loving jew haters on here. These are the same folks who like to call we southerners racist and pretent there was no slavery in the north, no KKK. Pathetic really.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Why does condemning Israels actions equate to being a 'jew hater'. Really, i want an in depth explanation as to why you can somehow link the two together.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by D.E.M.

Wow. I had no Idea there were so many muslim loving jew haters on here. These are the same folks who like to call we southerners racist and pretent there was no slavery in the north, no KKK. Pathetic really.

I'm with solomons buddy - I refrain from hating anyone.

Your comment is ill thought out and quite frankly offensive. Where have you been these last few days?

If you would care to explain how you came to that conclusion. As far as I’m concerned Israel (NOT) Jews as a whole committed mass murder. Why would that make me and/or any other ATS member a racist?

Ignorantly insulting people - now that's pathetic!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Being a person who likes balance, and seeing some of the work of the so-called software - apparently I have been answering to some of it with counterpoint that gets no response.

My observation would be, that these blatent lies from pro-Israel sources would cause unrest. How much though? Is it to cause the reaction to invoke war at any cost? For there is nothing better than getting zealous 'anti' responses, enough to cause war, which for some life is cheap anyway. And I feel weapon companies must provide motivation to keep profits up. We would be the customers.

And secondly, it is my opinion that throwing blatent falsehoods, is not just laughable. It gets people explaining the corrections, and possibly squeezes out information. In this way, a person, group or organization can gain information. Or learn how to better track and control its propaganda.

On one other occasion, (not being here this long) I have seen a poster that posted such emotional confusion, that led me into a search to find some of the excerpts in the post, in themed essays or publications on depression, or other psychological down-trodden publications. Mentioned this to another poster here, who was already aware of this phenomenon.

I'm not sure which brainwashing manual I have seen online, that comes from so many authors, seeming to pick out the most culturally inflamed debates, as a way to invoke tensions between them all. There was no other way to think of the use other than to cause invective to be aimed at each other.

And I don't think that an eye for an eye is the choice to react, for peace.
As hard as it is for those have been victims.

This is very interesting.

And adding, in seeing the last few posts. No, it seems no one should get along to procure peace. Dividing and conquering so no one can unite to resolve in peaceful ways. That is quite an effect.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by tecumsah]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm finding it hard to contribute to any threads regarding Israel now. Nobody can seem to be rational or realistic on the subject - it's either blatant Israeli propaganda or mindless Israel-bashing. I've always been very neutral on the subject, but lately I've found myself feeling like I have to come down on one side or the other. And, yes, I've come down on the "pro-Israel" side - mainly because the mindless bashing is a lot worse than the relatively small amount of blatant pro-Israel propaganda.

Somebody bashes Israel - post automatically gets 20 stars. Somebody says something rational - post get 1-2 stars. Post says something in defense of Israel - poster gets attacked from all angles.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
I'm finding it hard to contribute to any threads regarding Israel now. Nobody can seem to be rational or realistic on the subject - it's either blatant Israeli propaganda or mindless Israel-bashing. I've always been very neutral on the subject, but lately I've found myself feeling like I have to come down on one side or the other. And, yes, I've come down on the "pro-Israel" side - mainly because the mindless bashing is a lot worse than the relatively small amount of blatant pro-Israel propaganda.

Somebody bashes Israel - post automatically gets 20 stars. Somebody says something rational - post get 1-2 stars. Post says something in defense of Israel - poster gets attacked from all angles.

I would agree with some of your sentiments, yet not all. You have provided a rational and honest portrayal of your views. I appreciate and respect that.

Of course there are two sides to this story - whether this was minor provocation or not - the facts are that Israel illegally boarded an aid ship and killed 9 on board. This in my opinion is indefensible, and should not be allowed to happen again anywhere. I will not attempt to change your mind but I do hope this incident can put right some, if not all of the injustices suffered by a great many people worldwide. Wishful thinking maybe, yet it can be achieved if we the people fight against this sort of injustice.

Clearly emotions are running high on both sides of the fence here which is understandable. My own views carry emotion; it is difficult not to feel anything. Right or wrong this is my opinion, shared by many others and I stand by it. Your opinion is your own and I respect everybody else's freedom to express their feelings, no matter how much I may disagree. You set yours on the table in a polite and reasonable way, that is the correct way.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by janon
Who wants to be the "guinea pig" and install the software? I'm calling NOT IT.

Install it, and use it to post anti-israeli propoganda, for having this software. xD

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

What you have just stated is the most pathetic effort in trolling I have come accross with in five months of being part of this community.

This is typical zionist doublespeak. Equate fair criticism of Israel with anti-semitism. Israel is a terrorist state. This is not a mere rethorical figure. Israel's actions in Gaza, Palestine and elsewhere speak for themselves. What Israel has been doing to palestinians is not very different to what the afrikaaners did to the black people in South Africa. Yep, Israel's policies against palestinians are APARTHEID. There's not much difference between the palestinian camps and Soweto in the 70's-80's.

This criticism, however, has absolutely nothing to do with the respect one may have with such a hard-working ethnic group, such as the jews.

Rightful criticism of Israel (or for that manner, even anti-zionism) is under no circumstance anti-semitism. To suggest otherwise is an example of the zionist progaganda machinery's successful efforts to spin the holocaust guilt to favour Israel.

The above is something that Norman Finkelstein clearly explains in his book, The Holocaust Industry. A true eye-opener.

If Israel is to become a respected state in the concert of nations, it has to abide with the minimum behaviour standard set forth by public international law. The murdering of 19 people in international waters is pushing the envelope way too far.

The fact that activists the world over, are willing to risk life and limb to bring relief to people in Gaza, make a clear point that there's something way, WAY too wrong with Israel's behaviour.

In sum, END ISRAELI APARTHEID IN PALESTINE NOW.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Well spotted SmedleyBurlap.

Definitely connected to the propaganda programme.

Nice one.

What now though? Ban the bots? Presumably, a new account will be opened within minutes and they'll be posting the lying scumbag tripe again.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Right on man.

In any case, i thought the Palestinians ARE the last of the Semites!

Israelis are not even Semitic are they? How they can wave the 'anti-Semitic' card with a straight face is beyond me. If anyone is anti-Semitic, the Israelis are. Just look at the misery they put the real Semites through on a daily basis...not exactly pro-Semite is it!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Right on man.

In any case, i thought the Palestinians ARE the last of the Semites!

Israelis are not even Semitic are they? How they can wave the 'anti-Semitic' card with a straight face is beyond me. If anyone is anti-Semitic, the Israelis are. Just look at the misery they put the real Semites through on a daily basis...not exactly pro-Semite is it!

Just typical slave conditioning.
Slaves don't know that Israelis are mostly Khazar (Ashkenazim).
Slaves are too dull to understand that Palestinians are Semitic people and that Israel is actually the most anti-Semitic nation in the world.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattias
Judging by the amount of ANTI-Israeli propaganda and hate out there, particularly on this sight, I can't say I blame them..

^^^THIS^^^

I mean, yes Israel has done some pretty bad stuff...and even as an American Jew, my urge to protect the only "Jewish nation" is vastly overshadowed by some of Israel's unforgivable actions. HOWEVER, as far as internet opinions go...A LARGE MAJORITY of what I see is ANTI-ISRAEL.

Don't worry everyone...the hate is here to stay.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by mitman93]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by mitman93]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

There are other sites like Digg that allow thumbs up or down from users. And even if a large number of users posted comments and voted up or down, if they were not in agreement with the rest of the members (that account for a much larger percent), then they would be drowned out.

I really think there is no need to go around making a new conspiracy simply because you can't believe that what you believe could possibly not be the truth, so you invent some theory in your head about a band of people sitting at computers to help Israel. It wouldn't take special software for people to post their opinions to articles and such, because search tools already allow us to get emails when certain keywords show up in the news. Google calls it news alerts.

Those flotillas knew very well what to expect (or was possible) by trying to deliver supplies to Gaza. Would you have tried to be on one of those ships and enter Gaza knowing that Israel didn't want potential war supplies to get there? Seeming as you know Israel takes this very seriously, No! You wouldn't get on a ship and test your luck. The people on those ships in the video were not surprised or caught off guard, and they might have wanted to make a statement or be a martyr for a cause. Well they got what they wanted. Now Israel looks worse for trying to protect themselves. The aid could have peacefully went through to Gaza through Israel. Instead, these flotillas were really trying to bypass security and sneak in the back door.

I definitely like to hear as many sides to a story as possible, and in this one I believe these people were asking for trouble and setting themselves up for controversy.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

What you seem to be missing from the digestion of your logic is the fact that Israel is on thin ice with the entire world, barring the U.S. And even within America, the majority is pretty much fed up with how Israel is dragging us down along with them.

Just because you have nukes doesn't make you right. In fact, absolute power corrupts at an absolute level.

You make it sound like Israel is the underdog, when in fact, (and Israel knows it) they can initiate world war 3 at any time BLATANTLY. Albeit this might be underway already in a behind-the-scenes manner.

The point here is, don't just stick up for them because there's an overwhelming support against them. That kind of logic is flawed.

Although personally I am against what's going on in the ME and evidence does point at Israel at being the bad guy, one cannot simply label an entire nation.

It's like saying, Americans are all pro-Israel because of our government's stance being so tightly aligned with Israel. When in fact, from what we see on these boards, a staggering amount of people are against what our government's policies are.

In short, don't throw the baby out with the bath water... from all points of view.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
I would be careful of what you are saying about Israel .

In Genesis it speaks of Abraham who is the father of the Nation of Israel

[1] Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
[2] And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
[3] And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Now that our nation is mostly against Israel look at how we are becoming more and more poor more disasters.

When ever this nation is behind Israel we have been prosperous.

Does the bible say that we should be prosperous at the expense of others?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Amazing. After a few hours lurking around this site, it was coming across this thread that got me to join! and I got my 1st choice name no less! First off let me not be rude any further and say; Hello folks!

As for the topic at hand, I knew the pro Israel folks were out there on the web cleaning up people's perceptions & opinions. I wrote a few tweets about the Bankers (Rothschild family) and my account was stripped of my theories and suspended. There was no profanity or 'hate' just my opinions and anti-Christ mentions and 'poof' I was gone. Same with my Enzine article on The four horsemen (European Union "Death", North American Union "war", Pan Asian Union "Pestilence" African Union "Famine") it had more than a few 'Jews' (luceferians, Zionist, one world atheists) mentioned and "Kapow" I was removed and Banned.

I think in the end this will back fire on pro Israel (Zionist) folks for their heavy handed intolerant methods of silencing regular people's opinions.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If Israel is using this/doing things like this...

you can bet your asses your own country is also.
[if youre in the USA at least].

not a surprise in the least.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Israel has handled Gaza badly. Hamas has committed many Terrorist acts and have actually killed more Palestinians than the Israelis have..

Source? I cannot believe this.
Even though I have edited the rest of your post out I totally agree give me the full truth and nothing but. Censorship is indeed the devil.

As you wish. I'd assumed people had longer memories.

Hamas Hails Liberation...

Hamas militants have hailed a series of military victories over rivals Fatah in the Gaza Strip as a new "liberation" of the territory.

Fighters seized Fatah's Preventative Security building in Gaza City and the intelligence service headquarters, and overran the town of Rafah.

A least 20 Palestinians died as the latest battles raged throughout Gaza.

Gunfire Dies Down...

In the Gaza Strip today, looters ransacked buildings and supporters of the Islamist group Hamas celebrated in the streets. Hamas gunmen routed fighters of the Fatah movement after six bloody days. In that time, more than 100 Palestinians were killed.

There is a reason that the countries surrounding all of this don't want the Palestinians either, even though they share culture and religion. If you want dozens if not hundreds of more examples use Google.

Both Israel and Hamas are handling this badly. Gaza is controlled by Hamas entirely. The stated goal of Hamas is Genocide.

As the Israelis are not all in line with the radical Zionists, I'm sure many Palestinians are opposed to Hamas but they are held hostage by this Terrorist group.

As long as Hamas controls the Palestinians, they are screwed. Hamas only cares about the elimination of Jews from the face of the planet. They have never made a secret of that.

Both sides are screwed as far as the ordinary citizens go. As long as Hamas is around the missiles will keep flying into innocent civilian areas which gives the radicals in Israel all the motive they need. As long as Hamas uses women and children as human shields more innocent people will be killed and hurt.

There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides.

As to those nuts on the ships. They are just nuts who hit a hornets net with a stick and then thought the hornets would ignore them. Dumb, really dumb. People who claim to support peace who side with Terrorists who's stated goal is Genocide. ...and they think people can not see through that?

As to this thread, its just an attempt to silence speech the OP does not agree with.

I side with the Jewish People and the Palestinians. I side against the radical Zionists and Hamas. There are four groups involved here, not two.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Mayor Ed Koch is on Neil Cavuto right now saying that Turkey is trying to "Injure US" with that floatilla! What does he mean by "US?" isn't he American? does he have a mouse in his pocket?

And NetenYAHOO was saying the Floatilla was a "Set up" for Israel to look bad in the eye of the world... I don't think the World needed any more proof for that ... sir.

Bot away, you anti-defamation program you

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It is possible that the OP is right about this. There have also been rumors that members of JIDF post in this forum. Accusations of people "ganging up" and accusations of pro-Israel "canned" copy / paste posts. Something that seems to pop up, when there are a number of anti-Israel threads and anything pro Israel seems to offend the offender

Looking for "patterns", one can find the same "ganging up", behavior and devide of posters in threads with themes such as: vegetarians, homosexuals, dolphins, tattoos, UFO's, aliens, pyramids, religion, food industry, medicine industry, cops, a certain popstar, Jimi Hendrix, war, marijuana, tobacco, music industry, environment, Muhammad, burqa issues, death penalty, Holocaust, Mexico, UK, China, U.S., native Indians and many other subjects.
But it does not necessarily mean that one is part of an organized network pro X or anti X, does it ?

Could it be that there are "organized" pro Hamas / Hezbollah / fanatical / Islamic / terrorist / brainwashing posting on this site? Organised Israel / jew haters? Sure. Why not ?
Anything pro Israel does not automatically make one a Nazi. As well, a pro Palestinian is not necessarily a person, who sympathize with suicide bombing. That's what i want to think, because everything is not black and white. There are a lot of gray colour too...

However, feel free to wash other people's laundry when ever they dare to post anything pro israel. And there will be pro israel posters, consider all the anti-Israel threads these days.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join