It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megaphone: Undeniable Proof of Israeli Propaganda on Forums like ATS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HrdCorHillbilly
Great find!
I think anyone here using a third party software (like the one mentioned above) should have their IP banned forever. I'm sure it won't stop it, but every little bit helps.

Is there anyway to detect the use of this software?

Their IP banned, forever?

I don't have a clue about IT, but even an idiot knows that you simply get a new IP, rather than 'being banned forever'....

I think it's better to know that tptb will eventually use AI software to create seemingly alive 'posters'. The first command such a machine would issue is 'begin registering sleeper identities'. The other thing to be aware of is that a large percentage of society are already automatically engaged in making tptb succeed by virtue of their human conditioning, via media sources, bombardment to and from work on signs, radio, multiple inputs. There are literal zombies, with real social security numbers, birth certificates, college degrees, jobs, you name it, brainwashed in to believing the most incredible orchestrations of events (global warming etc....); people whose life would 'evaporate' if ever their beliefs came untrue (it's all in the technique by which they were conditioned), posting just like you and me, unaware of their programming, day in, day out. Nothing you can do about it, really.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamo21
Guys, please read this post.

I'm a programmer/software developer. If there were enough people interested, I could create a website with the goal of countering this "Pro-Israel" propaganda. Imagine a website that mirrors their "secret" service and more that will tell us which sites/posts/urls/MMS votes they are targeting so we can counter them, sound interesting?

We could actually have this back fire on them and spew out more anti-Israel then they could handle, this would hurt there $150k+ budget and effectively make them waste their money....

Adamo21... Build It... Built it.... Build IT!.....They will be exposed... These are the things we need to do to expose the rouge activities of governments and to what extremes they can do to use there "Pro-Israel" propaganda

BRAVO!... for your suggestion. I standby you all the way. Any more agree

If I can help in anyway, just message me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

That's obviously a program. All those posts on the same day, same hour and within just a few minutes of each other. Why has this not been banned? I know the mods may have alot to keep up with, but this is pretty blatant.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
The point is that we have, right here, a national government creating and distributing software with the sole purpose of pushing it's propaganda across multiple sources, and using software exploits to manipulate those sources into showing only their viewpoint.

You are of course talking about the Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist groups!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Where do I sign up ?

Would be funny as to watch.

Keyboard warrior gets bigger gun

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

Looking at the date of the last post, it seems the keyboard warriors lost.

I found this thread while looking for a thread that disappeared. It vanished mid transmission of my response. It was a respectful and nonantagonistic response, so I don't think my response was the reason.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join