It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was murdered by the illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unstable Affliction

Exactly! You hit the nail on the head there.
MJ was idolized all over the world, from Africa to Asia to the Middle East.
Instaed of the hero and saviour the world needed the MSM made him out to be the Worlds most dangerous monster.
We will NEVER see another one like him.....and its a shame.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by sam_inc
The Illuminati control us, as I speak. Its funny how obama didn't realease an official statement? They usually do when a massive star dies

Do you want the president concerning himself with celebrity matters?

Especially ones of little or no importance??

You think Michael was not a important person???
You either must be delusional or things are hard to get through with your thick skull... Michael was a global celebrity. Not only in US did he enjoy extraordinary support. All over the world. Dont tall like this about a dead soul.

No, he was not an important person by the end. He was a drug addicted narcissist who begged for whatever attention he could get.

Not to mention the fact taht if you put that much into celebrity, that you think ANY celebrity is that important, you might want to re-educate yoursself on the meaning of the word delusional.

And, regardless of how it makes you feel, i am not going to sugar coat it because the guy is dead. Just because he died does not all of a sudden undo all the things he did.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You are right -- he was 'murdered' by a group of people -- unethical doctors looking to make as much money as possible off of him and giving him tons of pills to pop whenever he chose to.

Sorry, but I am one of those people that believes, despite unethical behavior by others, that ultimately we are responsible for own actions.

Had he not sought the relief of medication, there would have been no doctors filling prescriptions right and left every time he called!

Michael Jackson was important to music perhaps, but not to the world on any kind of level of true importance.

If you want to argue that MSM used his death to keep us occupied, perhaps you will have your conspiracy. But to say that 'they' intentionally murdered him in order to create a conspiracy is grasping at straws in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by sam_inc
The Illuminati control us, as I speak. Its funny how obama didn't realease an official statement? They usually do when a massive star dies

Do you want the president concerning himself with celebrity matters?

Especially ones of little or no importance??

You think Michael was not a important person???
You either must be delusional or things are hard to get through with your thick skull... Michael was a global celebrity. Not only in US did he enjoy extraordinary support. All over the world. Dont talk like this about a dead soul.

Edit: Shut up your blabber. Who do you respect most? Lets talk about them .. Other than that i dont think MJ never meant harm to anyone. He was not evil by heart. Remember that. Stop talking like this.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by chaosinorder]

Did you really just tell me to shut up? As if your opinion is more valid than mine? What a douche. You've been reported.

No one is evil at heart. It's their actions that make them so.

I'm sorry you cannot handle it that people dont like your idol. Not my problem. I will continue to talk however I please. I'm sorry (well, not really) that you cant handle it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILLFOXX
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Wow! Smart like Dump Truck.
Ignorance really is bliss as they say.
Go back to believing everything you read and hear from the MSM.

You guys are great. You'd think I was insulting your mother or something.

But no. I am speaking of a piece of trash who abused children and drugs, and was the poster child for narcissism.

I also love how this has gone from a conspiracy thread to a "Dont talk bad about my Michael" thread. Probably could have expected that.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Well i can handle it brother. Although sorry for telling you to shut up. I apologise.
Michael Jackson is innocent in the molesting case you talk about. He was murdered. And know this the media campaign against him was the biggest biased as long i can remember. Go and google and see about the people who claimed these allegations. Do see how the case really went. Its even in wikipedia. With an honest research you will find that never there has been such a biased media propaganda against an individual. Well finally, the reason i told you to shut up, although i shouldnt have is-we're here in ATS for unbiased research for what is really going on in the world. What do you base your claims that he is a scumbag? Just because he seemed weird doesnt mean he is a child molester and all they say. Here i would like to say i mean no offence, but request you to do an honest research and even check out in youtube. His brother claims 'they' killed him and really he cried. His sisters claim he was murdered. Do research everything about him and talk. And one more thing, if you honestly do the research you'll regret talking like this. I mean no offence here. Do research and then talk,especially the videos.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Well i can handle it brother. Although sorry for telling you to shut up. I apologise.
Michael Jackson is innocent in the molesting case you talk about. He was murdered. And know this the media campaign against him was the biggest biased as long i can remember. Go and google and see about the people who claimed these allegations. Do see how the case really went. Its even in wikipedia. With an honest research you will find that never there has been such a biased media propaganda against an individual. Well finally, the reason i told you to shut up, although i shouldnt have is-we're here in ATS for unbiased research for what is really going on in the world. What do you base your claims that he is a scumbag? Just because he seemed weird doesnt mean he is a child molester and all they say. Here i would like to say i mean no offence, but request you to do an honest research and even check out in youtube. His brother claims 'they' killed him and really he cried. His sisters claim he was murdered. Do research everything about him and talk. And one more thing, if you honestly do the research you'll regret talking like this. I mean no offence here. Do research and then talk,especially the videos.

Thank you for coming back with a little more civil discourse.

I have done enough research on the subject. I know that there were many, many people who saw a chance to jump on the bandwagon and try to get their 15 from the situation.

I also know that the man, by his own, and the children's own admission, shared his bed with children that weren't his own. There is little that is more inappropriate than this, and is enough for me to question his motives with children.

Furthermore, this is a person who should not have been allowed to be around his own children. I need only point to one incident to point out how dangerous of a parent he was-the baby dangling(you know what I'm talking about)

It dons on me at this point that I am off track here. This thread isnt about personal feelings on the man or anything like that. It is about whether or not he was mudered by the illuminati.

I apologize to the OP for derailing.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

But no. I am speaking of a piece of trash who abused children and drugs, and was the poster child for narcissism.

You may be right about the drugs, but your wrong in your assumption that he molested children. For one thing, it's never been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he did anything, and many of the children that have accused him of committing a crime have come out since then and recanted their statements. You're pretty much propagating a rumor my friend.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
follow the money

who got the estate ?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
LOL. This is one of the one of the reasons i think the 'Illuminati' is BS and not even real. People who are scared of something they dont even know about just ramble on and make theories and blame people for sh** when they dont even know. Its funny, this must by why this site is losing it appeal to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
definatley agree that MJ was terminated by the elite

top topics

<< 1   >>

join