It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was murdered by the illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Michael was Murdered

I’ve been wanting to post this update for a while but I just haven’t had the time, not long after I had written the first article where I commented my suspicions of Michael Jackson having been some sort a sacrificial victim used by the Illuminati for power and as a distraction for the entire world, based on the meaning and importance of his name as well as his Title as The King of Pop.

Michael’s sister Latoya Jackson, made a statement, giving some validity to my initial thoughts.

believe Michael was murdered,” she said. “I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren’t always on his side.”

He had needle marks on his neck and on his arms and more about those will emerge in the next few weeks,” she said. ” I cannot discuss that any further as I may jeopardize the investigation. I can, however, say that I have not changed my mind about my feeling that Michael was murdered

am going to get down to the bottom of this,” she said. “I am not going to stop until I find out who is responsible. Why did they keep the family away? It’s not about money. I want justice for Michael. I won’t rest until I find out what — and who — killed my brother

She mentioned very clear that it was a conspiracy perpetrated by a group of people, that he had needle marks on his neck, which obviously he didn’t inject himself, than later goes on to say that it was not about money.

From some years back Michael Jackson had become very outspoken when it came to the injustices of the Music Industry towards their artists, he had stated very clear in several press conferences that there was a conspiracy to destroy his image, ever since he broke all of the Beatles and Elvis records ha had seen how the media immediately turned on him, he even when as far as describing Tommy Motola as “a devil”. Many times also in his songs and videos we can appreciate how he felt about the Illuminati and the control they had over him, this can also be seen in many of his early videos which are many times full of symbolism.

Here is a video posted by Farhank where Michael Jackson gives his thoughts concerning Illuminati and about the control they have over the music industry, please watch and listen very carefully because I believe that in these video alone, there’s enough evidence to suggest that he was murdered by the Illuminati, as I believe in a ritualistic matter, making out of the “The King of Pop” a sacrifice to their god Baphomet.

She mentioned very clear that it was a conspiracy perpetrated by a group of people, that he had needle marks on his neck, which obviously he didn’t inject himself, than later goes on to say that it was not about money.

From some years back Michael Jackson had become very outspoken when it came to the injustices of the Music Industry towards their artists, he had stated very clear in several press conferences that there was a conspiracy to destroy his image, ever since he broke all of the Beatles and Elvis records ha had seen how the media immediately turned on him, he even when as far as describing Tommy Motola as “a devil”. Many times also in his songs and videos we can appreciate how he felt about the Illuminati and the control they had over him, this can also be seen in many of his early videos which are many times full of symbolism.

Here is a video posted by Farhank where Michael Jackson gives his thoughts concerning Illuminati and about the control they have over the music industry, please watch and listen very carefully because I believe that in these video alone, there’s enough evidence to suggest that he was murdered by the Illuminati, as I believe in a ritualistic matter, making out of the “The King of Pop” a sacrifice to their god Baphomet.

www.youtube.com...

After watching and hearing the comments made by Michael Jackson, just imaging everything he had to say on his London tour called “This is It”, some say he was going to reveal the plans of the Illuminati for the depopulation of the world, which has been going for years but will increment very quickly this year and will get worst as the years go by, others believe also that he was going to speak about what will happen in 2012 which the governments know and are not informing the people. I guess it will remain as speculations, but after everything you heard him say on the video, I’m sure Illuminati did not want him alive for the last tour, where we he was going to spill the beans on everything he knew, being that the last chance(i.e. This is It).

They Don’t Care About Us

Lastly I’d like to point out something I have noticed from watching the news talk all day and night about Michael. I believe that Illuminati is making a mockery of his dead everyday and are even telling the world that they did it, by playing on the background the same piece of video from his rehearsal over and over again, when he was singing “They Don’t Care About Us”. I’m pretty sure they have footage of other songs during the same rehearsal but show this song only because it was the most direct song which he wrote and performed against the Illuminati, so by playing it they are showing that indeed they don’t care about us nor him, that is why they killed him and they are showing that they are proud of it, as usual

[edit on 1-6-2010 by sam_inc]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by sam_inc]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Like many other celebrities that have died in the past. Many have felt they were alive or something other then the fact of their tragic death.
www.vh1.com...

Here's a article on VH1 were Michael Jackson discuses Tommy Motola.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
1)Latoya Jackson is a manic depressive bordering on schizophrenia. I would be very cautious before taking anything she says as valid.

2)MJ was close to irrelevant at the point of his death.

Not buying it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Nobody doesnt care about you

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 1-6-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

That means that everyone cares about him/her.

What makes you think that the ILLUMINATI are involved out of all people?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

READ my post

Mod Edit- www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Ahhh yes, the highest of quality of debate.

So, you're argument is that his paranoid, delusional sister thinks it was some grand conspiracy. I challenge that. You come back with a snide comment having nothing to do with this.

Obviously you are just a MJ fanboy praying that there was some meaning to the death of a scumbag. Great.

Dont come around here and try and pass a theory as full of holes as this without being challenged. And if you cant handle a silly fringe theory being challenged, you shouldnt present it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

You are on the right track.
I'm sure there is much more evidence that is going to come to the surface about this later. Right now, most of the focus is being put on the doctor involved who was treating him at the time of his death.
I liked your assessment regarding the post-death news coverage & how the words in the back ground kept repeating over & over.
They could have used a wide variety of background words/sounds associated with the topic, but they chose this.
I would bet that they were tapping into the audiences subconscious with this technique.
Good thread! Keep your eyes open for more "undiscovered" evidence, or rather evidence yet to be disclosed.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

After watching and hearing the comments made by Michael Jackson, just imaging everything he had to say on his London tour called “This is It”, some say he was going to reveal the plans of the Illuminati for the depopulation of the world, which has been going for years but will increment very quickly this year and will get worst as the years go by, others believe also that he was going to speak about what will happen in 2012 which the governments know and are not informing the people.

Michael Jackson was less grounded on this planet than the hubble space telescope, he was a victim of celeberty stardom, we put him in the spotlight and burned him to death!

If there was a worldwide conspiracy by the Illuminati, Jackson would be the last person to figure it out.

If he did know about it, what would the Illuminati have to worry about?

MJ would have made a complete spectacle of himself, announcing the plans of a worldwide conspiracy while millions eagerly awaited a sell out music extravaganza (which by the way is beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly what he had been rehearsing for!).

Seriously, MJ already had a reputation for being a nut, anouncing such a thing would be borderline hysterical and would probably do more to shy people away from the concept of the Illuminati than open the way for a worldwide awakening!

Sorry, not for me!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Bang on mate, he was killed by his rampant addiction to pain medication, side effects of the hundreds of vain surgical procedures he undertook and probably a bit of guilt for the children he molested. The Illuminati dont exist and the poster is either a troll or seriously deluded, Nite Nite

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The Illuminati control us, as I speak. Its funny how obama didn't realease an official statement? They usually do when a massive star dies

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How about the vast record and song titles he owned with Sony Music?

Music Holdings

That is where we need to look for a conspiracy!

Jackson reportedly owed Barclay's Bank$ 350,000,000 in loans.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by IntelRetard]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The Illuminati control us, as I speak. Its funny how obama didn't realease an official statement? They usually do when a massive star dies

Do you want the president concerning himself with celebrity matters?

Especially ones of little or no importance??

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Obama is a Illuminati, Michael wasn't a Illuminati,Michael didn't want to take of the group. Thats is why Obama act if though MJ never exist.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Please, this idea that the Illuminati are in control is ridiculous.

en.wikipedia.org...

They were scientists and freethinkers. Are we not freethinkers? We are the Illuminati incarnate. Wake up to the propoganda man.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Obama is a Illuminati, Michael wasn't a Illuminati,Michael didn't want to take of the group. Thats is why Obama act if though MJ never exist.

Or it could be that MJ was, again, irrelevent at the time of his death.

Also, the argument could easily be made that MJ was a member of the 'Illuminati'(gotta love the mythical personification, makes it much less real). Child molestation, references to satanism, a love for Alleister Crowley...there are many MANY things I could list that would back up a claim that he was.

MJ was a scum bag child abuser. He was no messiah.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Damn right he was killed off!
MJ actually gave a F!@# about what was going on on our planet. He sang about bringing races together and healing the world. Todays musicians?? Come on, its all... Sex, Murder, Drugs, Appearances, money, bulls@#t etc.
Music and entertainment in general, plays a larger role in the influencing of populations then one may think.
These people in power are NOT stupid....They understand how the human brain operates...They are masters at all aspects of life...They are extremely extremely clever.
Pull the blinders back and begin to connect the dots.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by KILLFOXX]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

MJ was NOT a scumbag. He was a legend to POP music, and an IDOL to millions. Just because he enjoyed the company of children does not make him a pedophile, it just means he had no childhood (as he explains) and therefore wants to live that part of his life he unfortunatly missed.

What have you done thats had more of an impact on the world than he did? Enlighten me.

Thanks,

R.I.P MJ.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unstable Affliction

MJ was NOT a scumbag. He was a legend to POP music, and an IDOL to millions. Just because he enjoyed the company of children does not make him a pedophile, it just means he had no childhood (as he explains) and therefore wants to live that part of his life he unfortunatly missed.

What have you done thats had more of an impact on the world than he did? Enlighten me.

Thanks,

R.I.P MJ.

1)Being talented at what you do does not make you not a scumbag. There arae millions of talented scumbags out there.

2)Being a music legend doesnt mean anything, other than he was a good musician(which truly is debatable)

3)There is NO EXCUSE for an adult to sleep in the same bed with children, especially ones that arent his.

4)ROFL, are you really coming back at me with "MJ was a legend, what have YOU done?" Possibly the most pathetic argument imaginable.

The guy was a child abuser, a drug addict, and a narcisist in the most extreme sense.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Do you want the president concerning himself with celebrity matters?

Especially ones of little or no importance??

You think Michael was not a important person???
You either must be delusional or things are hard to get through with your thick skull... Michael was a global celebrity. Not only in US did he enjoy extraordinary support. All over the world. Dont talk like this about a dead soul.

Edit: Shut up your blabber. Who do you respect most? Lets talk about them .. Other than that i dont think MJ never meant harm to anyone. He was not evil by heart. Remember that. Stop talking like this.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by chaosinorder]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join