It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Attack This Summer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
I had a dream a few nights ago that went like this:

I am walking along this marsh with Lawrence Fishburn, not Morpheus, I was calling him "Fish". And we were looking for Michael Jackson. We looked under this rock for Michael Jackson and he was not there.

About that time I look over and Fish is looking up at the sky and he says, "oh no", I look up and three little Loony Tunes style bombs are dropping out of the sky. They explode and poison gas spreads all over the place. I could taste and smell the gas and I couldn't breath.

I look around and everyone is falling over dead. I get to saftey then I wake up.

That was the dream. Was it precognition or just too much TV?

Nutzo

wow....what did you eat before you went to bed?

I always have strange dreams. Last Night my dream was this:

I am hopping trains with Meiki Phifer (Prat fram ER) and we have to get to a town up north, we end up in a town down south and I was like "hey dude we went the wrong way." Pratt assured me, " naw dude, we have to go south to get north, it's the way I always do it." So I was was like " Cool, can we stop and get a soda, I'm thirsty."

So at the next stop we went into a little beat up old store and got sodas, grape I think and a candy bar, the girl working there was cute so I started flirting and then I realize that Pratt had left, So I was like , " Hey where did that dude go that I was with. The girl told me that he had left, so I took off after him, after all I didn't know which train to get on.

Then when I get outside I am in some coastal city, not where I was when I went into the store. I walk along the shore looking for Prat when I see an open door. I go in the door and there is a pane of glass. Behind the glass is C. Thomas Howell and he is being struck by a huge wave. I called out to him " Timmy, get out of there. ". Yeah I know I called him 'Timmy' heehee. Then I woke up.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I hate to bring up Aussie Bloke again, but I think it's kind of an interesting coincidence that this story and the story about an almost definite terrorist attack this summer broke right about the same time. I mean, if nothing happens I'll be almost disappointed!

And don't you think it's a little odd that George Tenet should resign now to, "spend more time with his family"? All the heat about 9/11 notwithstanding, maybe he's leaving to be with his family in these final days. I suppose if anyone would be in on this kind of thing, it would be him.

Terrorist attack or comet impact, it seems as if we're being prepped for something big this summer, and I don't think it's Spider-Man 2.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Namtar and wildone_106, if you two are not going to add anything constructive and don't even think is possible for someone to make a prediction, why waste your time reading this forum?

LL1

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Isn't the 90 days just about up since bin Laden gave that "Truce Offer" speech? (04/2004)
Although it was directed to those "North of the Mediterranean", those 90 days may very well be directed at US! That would put it sometime in July!
We can forget about AB, we need to be concerned now with AQ.
Remember back in March 2004 they indicated they were "90% ready".

ME

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hmmm . . . The US Gov. keeps saying its going to happen, and there are plans in the works for such events.

Geee . . . Sounds like the US Gov. is planning it all out for us.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ya know,
The mods asked us not reply to threads with ridicule if we think they're way off base. I can understand that and even agree with it. There's a number of ways of making a point without resorting to an attack on the individual. Unfortunately, someone has to come and post a thread like this one. This isn't what ATS is about. Yea, I have a feeling too. I think someone within ten feet of me is going to fart in the next 48 hours and I won't like it. Could it be a terrorist?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't understand why people even read a thread that supposedly doesn't interest them and then feel the need to tell everyone they think the thread is stupid. Is it kind of that stupid joke you feel silly for laughing at?

I'm new to ATS but it seems to me that this is precisely was ATS is about. An open forum for people to discuss, openly, their thoughts about all the subjects outlined in the discussion forum, which includes Predictions. This is as valid a thread as any on here.

<< 1   >>

join