It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Regime Blocks Condemnation of Israeli Crimes at UNSC Meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I will take it one step further and say i don't give a damn if anyone thinks i am anti semetic. I know i am not, and what my character is.

I will no longer cower from the cliche'd cries of "racism". I am sound in who i am.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

i see what you are saying but i've seen the UN talk like this time and again and thats all it will ever be, just talk when it comes to iserail and they are only going this far because they can see we the people are taking none of it.

Big bribes are paid at the UN just watch 'The Cove' and see how places like Antigua is being bribed just to get it's vote on foriegn isues.

The UN is still talking about the white telcum powder coming out the cluster bombs from last year and in a years time they will still be talking about the paintball guns used yesterday.

Big wasted of money

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Zionists are a menace to the earth. They have infiltrated the good Jewish population and corrupted so many of them. Any Jew in power is dangerous, I know it sounds Anti-Semetic but it's true. Ordinary Jews are just like everyone else, no better no worse.

We have all western governments either directly or inderictly controlled by Zionists. The international bankers and corporations dictate policy both economics, social and foreign; and if the west decides to go against Israel they will be punished big time. The USA is the country most directly controlled by them. If you are anti-Israeli and want to get into government, GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

63% of Americans support Israel, 16% support Palestine. Why? Because Israel 'is the chosen land'. It's the religious wackos that allows the Zionists to have this much control.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No one appears to care that this may not even be legit.
Give it some time.. If this only appears on an Iranian blog, then something is up.
C'mon, people.. deny ignorance!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If the Israeli land blockade of Gaza is illegal, then how can the naval blockade and the Israeli definition of certain zones or territories that one should not cross also not be illegal? - and therefore it is null and void, the Flotilla was attacked in international waters.

Or am i missing something? such as the land blockade is indeed legal?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Bravo111]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Bravo111]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Well, if this is true...
I have been unable to find any corroborating news pieces to back this up. However, this wouldn't suprise me in the least. The government has been infiltrated with Zionist Jews and have been under their control for almost 100 years. The silent coup occurred in 1913 and was completed in 1933. Kennedy was assasinated because he dared to stand against them.

The day of recocking is close ta hand for these zionists though. People are waking up all around the world. Soon they will pay for their crimes with their lives and the Earth shall rejoice in the removal of its cancers!

This website, in all honesty, is turning into some "conspiracy" incarnation of Stormfront. If you talk about smoking a joint, your post gets deleted and you get a warning, possibly a ban if it's the second time. Talk about "who is in charge" as the op said. Talk about Zionist Jews controlling everything, Israelis being cancer. This website, especially this specific forum, is becoming a soapbox for hate. No one, at all, knows all the facts in this case; yet the murderous Jews that control the world should be erased from the face of the earth are completely to blame.

This is not the website I have been reading for the past 7 years.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

By ROBERT BURNS, AP National Security Writer – 2 hrs 2 mins ago WASHINGTON – The Obama administration walked a fine line Tuesday in response to Israel's lethal raid on a flotilla trying to break the blockade of Gaza, urging Israeli leaders to let more aid into the beleaguered territory but refusing to criticize the U.S. ally for the use of deadly force.

President Barack Obama telephoned Turkey's prime minister to express his "deep condolences" for the deaths and injuries aboard a Turkish-flagged vessel and called for an impartial investigation. And Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton expressed support for a U.N. Security Council statement that condemned the "acts" that cost the lives of nine pro-Palestinian activists off the Gaza coast. But U.S. officials did not say whether they held Israel or the activists responsible for the bloodshed.

The raid put Obama in a difficult position, caught between pressing Israel to ease harsh conditions in the Gaza Strip while at the same time supporting efforts to stop the smuggling of arms into Gaza that could be used to attack Israel.

Apparently it could be true.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well...if Israel could run their nation effectively, and were capable of gassing the DZ before deploying so that people don't die, and were not bulldozing houses that innocent children lived in, then i would support them. Yeah, i know their founding was BS. But that was so long ago as to make it moot. A generation, maybe two, has passed.

The two state offering is a concession that the Palestinians should take. They can negotiate further terms as the years go buy. They are being so short sighted, that i cannot help but feel that they are complicit in the deaths of Palestine just as much as Israel is.

Two hard headed goats, banging heads for nothing.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Well...if Israel could run their nation effectively, and were capable of gassing the DZ before deploying so that people don't die, and were not bulldozing houses that innocent children lived in, then i would support them. Yeah, i know their founding was BS. But that was so long ago as to make it moot. A generation, maybe two, has passed.

The two state offering is a concession that the Palestinians should take. They can negotiate further terms as the years go buy. They are being so short sighted, that i cannot help but feel that they are complicit in the deaths of Palestine just as much as Israel is.

Two hard headed goats, banging heads for nothing.

Very well put, Texan. There are two sides to everything, and Islamaphobes and the Anti-Jewish crowds need to cut out the garbage and go forward with dialog at a higher level than a finger-pointing fifth grader.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hungrydirt

This website, especially this specific forum, is becoming a soapbox for hate.

I agree, I can't believe the amount of topics in the last few days

It's like a feeding frenzy.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i always have wondered why america desperately protects a terrorist nation......

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The OP was correct:

The United States has blocked demands at the UN security council for an international inquiry into Israel's assault on the Turkish ship carrying aid to Gaza that left nine pro-Palestinian activists dead.

A compromise statement instead calls for an impartial investigation which Washington indicated could be carried out by Israel.

www.guardian.co.uk...

See full article at link

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
ok, isnt this breaking news?

nothing new here

it just shows how the US is totality controlled by israel or some rich guys frm there, it is just not possible

israel must have something on the us ahhahah

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
one thing jews are good at is keeping the upper hand.
between banks, media, politics, any thing that is anti jew gets the herd mentality of the jew backed countries screaming antisemite and they will all claim to hate you.

ah... good ol' Jew control

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Greattttt now the world is going to hate America even more. Thanks alot Obama. Why doesn't he grow some balls and actually think for himself instead of doing whatever that scumbag Rob Emanuel or Geitner tells him to do. This country is truly finished

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hungrydirt

This forum is for hate ?

I love it when Megaphoners start up with the 'hate' word

its as though it's permanently tatooed in their brain. Or maybe genetic

They love the 'hate' word

But to convince themselves and others that it's 'other people' who 'hate' --- they toss accusations around like confettit, and hope that by repeating it, over and over, it will infect everyone with the hate they themselves live for

No. This forum is mild in comparison to most other fora

As those in the know will know

The web is alive with condemnation of israel

and no wonder

What sort of 'hate' infects those who pretend authority to commit genocide, decade after decade ? Don't know ? Then ask israel

What sort of 'hate' infects those who massacre entire families with inhumane weapons which literally BURN THE SKIN DOWN TO THE BONE ? Don't know ? Then ask israel

What sort of hate infects people to the point they take picnic baskets to the highest vantage point in order to better see (through binoculars ! ) the slaughter of hundreds -- then laugh and point and film the suffering ? Don't know ? Ask israel ?

What sort of 'hate' causes people to DANCE as 3000 Americans jump to their death or are burned alive ? Don't know ? Ask israel

What sort of 'hate' makes people CELEBRATE outside the Turkish embassy hours after 9 Turks have been murdered by insane israeli troops ? You know. IT's israel. Google it. Look at the photos of that israeli celebration

What sort of 'hate' is responsible for denying medical and other assistance to victims of ongoing genocide and THEN murder the brave souls who're trying to get wheelchairs and medicines to the victims of israeli genocide ? C'mon. You KNOW ! It's israel

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How sick. As if Israel is going to ever going admit to any wrong doing. You'll never get an impartial an unbiased investigation when the defendant is investigating himself. Ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
you have to look at the big picture, on a global strategic level. turkey is one of the very few islamic nations that has diplomatic ties to israel. by allowing this to happen and not condemning it, these actions have infuriated turkey. they have pulled their ambassador and now any attack on iran has become much harder because they cannot use their air space like the u.s. did to attack iraq. the saudi's, iraq and now turkey will block their air space making any attack on iran that much harder and iranian air defense much better prepared because they can anticipate the israelis flight path. i think this is all part of obamas plan to allow enough time for iran to fully develop its nuclear capabilities and bring balance to the region.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Oh wonderful

That's like giving the accused the keys to the courtroom and saying, "Here you go, try yourself... and don't forget to lock up when you finish!"

incredible!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by janon
How sick. As if Israel is going to ever going admit to any wrong doing. You'll never get an impartial an unbiased investigation when the defendant is investigating himself. Ludicrous.

So true. Kind of reminds me of the 9/11 commission or the Warren commission. Why don't people think logically anymore.... EX. Say you committed a crime and a police officer or Judge came up to you and said " Hey we need to have a fair and balanced investigation into this matter,could you please conduct the investigation on yourself?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join