It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis Singing And Dancing In the Street Celebrating Murders on Freedom Flotilla!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is to show that though their government is completely insane, a lot of it's people are too.

I don't understand what they are celebrating?

Are they happy that Europe and Jewish Americans are starting to see them for the terrorist state they really are?

Are they happy because they are yet again self fulfilling their own prophecy by getting the nations of the world to turn against them?

It's time for israel to go, their time is over.

I kept hoping a suicide bomber was going to take out some of these heartless bastards

[edit on 1-6-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lots of stars and flags, but no replies?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I'm at a loss for words
I mean come on man, what the hell is there to celebrate, the deaths of many innocent people trying to help deliver aid?? There's certainly no dignity in this... Just when I thought I had seen it all. If only the MSN would have the nads to air this and show the rest of the world
Yah....right!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Someone beat ya to it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Its not a good look the Karma they are building up. SAD indeed Israel... The need for divine intervention keeps climbing. You would think that the SON of GOD birthplace would be positive or negative if the beast is upset by the location. I pray for Earth inhabitors and their fire weapons. SMH they should be setting the global positive outlook, but? ABADDON YES!!!

[edit on 6/1/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

link   
I think most has already been said......

ISREAL

The world is WATCHING

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Israel was acting within the law.

According to the San Remo Manual that governs international humanitarian law, it is permissible under rule 67(a) to attack neutral vessels on the high seas when the vessels “are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they ... intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or ... intentionally and clearly resist visit, search or capture.”

San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea 1994

Prepared by International Lawyers and Naval Experts. Convened by the International Institute of Humanitarian Law. Adopted in June 1994.

www.icrc.org...

And even according to Oslo.

Gaza-Jerico of 1994, Agreement annex 1, Sec 1.b paragraph 4

As part of Israel's responsibilities for safety and security within the three Maritime Activity Zones, Israel Navy vessels may sail throughout these zones, as necessary and without limitations, and may take any measures necessary against vessels ...suspected of being used for terrorist activities or for smuggling arms, ammunition, drugs, goods, or for any other illegal activity. The Palestinian Police will be notified of such actions, and the ensuing procedures will be coordinated through the Maritime Coordination and Cooperation Center.

www.mfa.gov.il...

So, there you have it. One by international law, the other per Israel and PA agreement. Israel was and is within it's right.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't think Israel is within their 'right' in the first place setting up a concentration camp of Palestinians and then starving them to death.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Yitro

Doesn't matter if it's within the law.

This was an act of piracy and a crime against humanity, something the israelis lost decades ago.

The world saw this flotilla, full of aid for a people locked in a ghetto (sounds familiar).

They saw the israeli's boarded the ship, shoot people, and the others react.

Those who were hitting the IDF with sticks after their friend got shot in the head are true heros.

Israel will wipe itself from the map.

It's days are numbered.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Please join the existing thread on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join