It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Marble Hornet Tapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I came across these on the internet and have started to watch them. I think they are creepy and a bit interesting so I was wondering what you think of it. I did a search and I don't think anyone posted these.

These videos are made by a guy making a student film, abandoning his project (literally) and his friend going through his tapes finding creepy stuff in them. I have a feeling it is all fake but is still effective in getting a thrill and is certainly intriguing.

Introduction

Entry 1

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I did research into them, they are fake. They are done pretty well though and are creepy. Good watch for anyone who has a bit of time! Good find.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
They are fake? Where did you get the info that they were? Please post it.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by graphicarts85]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is a hoax from something awfull
forums.somethingawful.com...
encyclopediadramatica.com... (warning may not be safe for work)
Both Encyclopedia dramatica and Something Awfull have pretty in depth pages about ATS and how to screw with people here.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yeah they do not feel all that authentic but they are quite well done and fun. Mainly because you are asked to get involved in spotting anomalies. That's the fun of it and they are bite sized little snippets so you can space it out quite well for all us ADHD sufferers...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I saw those tapes a few months ago! Found them completely by accident, watched them all in one sitting, crazy stuff!!

Thank you for posting this!

That tower creeped me out most of all.

I think that also this ties in with the Slim Man stories.

top topics

join