It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN should be strengthened'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

UN should be strengthened'

www.gulf-times.com

The UN should be strengthened and the G20 should increasingly become the voice of global governance, according to the Global Redesign Summit of the World Economic Forum.
The forum, which began in Doha yesterday, stressed on the need for strengthening the multilateral and regional frameworks and institutions as part of the multi-dimensional approach.
Terming that global redesign as an evolutionary process rather than revolutionary,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think most of us will be able to see where this is going pretty easy. This is a another move tword a global government. Although the words spoken here may be very minor in the grand scheme of things, as the grand schemes happen behind closed doors. But here we have some one calling for the g20 to be the voice of global governance.

www.gulf-times.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So that's how they will do it eh?

Try to implement government through the G20. I assume they will then create conflicts to remove some nations from it to windle it down to just a few.

The UN is a useless organization, they've done far more harm then good to the world since it's creation.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
UN stands for united nazis or united nutjobs. It may seem like due to their incompetence in maintaining peace in world as nutjobs but beneath that guys are nazis i guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The UN is more concerned about Iran trying to defand itself aganst religious nutter with nukes than trying to remove the nukes from Iserail.

One rule for one and one rule for another which goes to show it's just an extension of the zionists control over the world.

Don't upset the international bankers else they will crash the markets in seconds as can be seen from the fat finger error a few weeks ago and if war is needed to force us to except the amero then so be it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ah, the ol' corporate entity perspective.

People should govern themselves individually. But, with this social structure, that would be asking for annihilation.

New World Order FTW!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

The UN is a useless organization, they've done far more harm then good to the world since it's creation.

Thanks to both for posting

Tooth,
The UN is not as useless as its predecessor, the Leag Of Nations. The UN was give some teeth so it can do some thing. Weather that is good of bad I will leave up to discussion. But I do agree it is the first step to the world government.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
any world government with fiat currency and debt attached to the printing of said money will not make the world a more quitable place or bring peace. In fact it removes the ability of all of us to affect change. When international law finally supercedes national law and is given enforcement mechanisms over the sovereign right of refusal then I feel its over.

A global government in and of itself may not be bad as laws are not inherently unjust though many do exist. Our governments struggle now to do anything meaningful if they do anything at all. I just can't muster the faith that this will be done and lead to a better world, and I hold that oppinion even if there is not such thing as a conscious organization of a NWO by the elites.

A global world view locked into an economic system that cannot nor will ever be able to end poverty, hunger, exploitation and the destruction of the environment, is no better than a national world view in the same economic system. The only difference is in the difficulty of affecting change. In that case global governance would most certainly be worse.

My two cents.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So if the UN gets bigger or stronger will the peace keepers stop raping people, stealing supplies from people, trading those stolen supplies for sex with children, actually stop genocide rather than just disarm one side of the genocide then stand around useless or even evacuate during the genocide...

or

will the new bigger stronger UN just do more of all that?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Thisguyrighthere
Although crimes by people there to help do happen, I would like to think that the rapping and steeling by those there for peace would be the rarity and not the norm.

new topics

top topics

join