It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Disaster Celendar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

2010 Disaster Celendar

feww.wordpress.com

January 2010

[Note: This listing is by no means exhaustive.]

* Day One:
o Mudslides in Brazil’s Rio de Janeiro state
o Seven counties in Alabama and Florida have been declared disaster areas after latest floods
o “Three Montana counties were declared primary natural disaster areas and 10 Montana counties were declared contiguous counties due to combined effects of drought, severe storms, excessive heat, hailstorms, excessive moisture at harvest, and weather related insect damage.“
o Forty homes and 3,000 hectares of land were destroye
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. Long time reader, first time poster.
Here is a link to the 2010 world disasters.....so far, that I stumbled across

Apologies if this has already been covered in other threads but I did check.

Definitely some interesting stories that have escaped some MSM coverage.

feww.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
S&F Some interesting info here. Good job.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Kind of scary.....how much worse do you think things can get? Reminds me of the book of Revelation. ....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm really interested in what will happen in 2012! I wonder if there will be an alignment with the galatic center and some of the planets will be in the same alignment what will happen? We all know that the moon causes the tides on this planet, when the moon is closest we have higher than normal tides I forget what it's called, spring tide something like that. There is some evidance that higher than normal tides might have something to do with earthquakes, so if this is the case what will happen when you have Jupiter, the moon and other planets in line, what tidal effects will this have?
If anything at all I hope the change will come with people waking up to what is really going on in this country and planet and make the changes that are needed for our speritual evolution

top topics

join