It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOMA Collective connecting religion to alien intervention and the "Goddess" Our Lady of Fatima

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I made a thread earlier on the religious conspiracies board asking about the religious implications of a certain site trying to tie all religions together in relation to some sort Mother Goddess worship, but her explanations are heavily filled with UFO and alien references. In some posts made by her after her series of messages she talks about her experience of being abducted by these "aliens" and given the messages on her site. So I thought it would be worth posting on this board as well so the alien and UFO enthusiasts could give me their take on it.

Here is the other thread that you should read before replying in this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But here are the most interesting ones on the whole alien and UFO connection, where she talks about being given the message by aliens and proceeds to receive prophecies of signs that supposedly came true.

web.archive.org...

web.archive.org...

web.archive.org...

And she posts some events that happened that supposedly confirmed her predictions here

web.archive.org...

web.archive.org...

As a whole, are her claims reliable? I don't know if these events can be confirmed or even connected, but it is still worth looking at in relation to her other posts.

I really wish I could get in contact with her if she is still around, but I can't see any info on the site that I could use, and the email address posted on the archive version of the page is inactive.

Problem is that all of this was over 10 years ago. Her "prophecies" and sightings happened around 1994 and the site was last updated in 97. The religions do seem to be able to be connected by all of this (there are some contradictions though), but overall this seems like something deceptive. Either all of this CAN be tied together, and it confirms a deceptive presence involved in all of them, or there was something deceptive out there trying to make the connection and unite people together through alien intervention.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by NamelessMonster]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have lost the password to my other account, so I have to say it with this one.

Please ignore that link I was posting around about the "DOMA collective". What it claims is absolute lies and bunk.

Most everything it claimed has been debunked. I can't post a link to it here because this is a new account, but please search this forum for "I need some help from some well researched Christian users" and then "I need help from Muslim users" to see some threads that explain the flaws.

Don't waste your time on the crazy site, it tricked me for a while. I just now took the time to see that what it was all bunk, and really goofy obvious bunk at that.

I think most people here could already tell, but this is in case anyone starts to take it seriously. It is hilariously wrong.

I scattered a bunch of links through this thread, but I hope that people didn't beleive the garbage or at least read this. It is a HUGE waste of time because it takes a while to read, and it is all lies.

new topics

join