It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Paradise on Earth Possible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

It is a Pair o' dice is it not?

Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A paradise on earth is coming, now who is willing to participate in it?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
No, Paradise on Earth is not possible. Paradise is not possible anywhere, because Paradise is perfection, which is a static thing, and reality is constant change. As for this babble about Jesus and the rest of the Christian twaddle, this is not the forum for it. This forum is for discussing the right-wing religious conspiracy to promote creationism and intelligent design.

To BTS with this bauble, I mean babble.

[edit on 7/6/10 by Astyanax]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
No, Paradise on Earth is not possible. Paradise is not possible anywhere, because Paradise is perfection, which is a static thing, and reality is constant change. As for this babble about Jesus and the rest of the Christian twaddle, this is not the forum for it. This forum is for discussing the right-wing religious conspiracy to promote creationism and intelligent design.

To BTS with this bauble, I mean babble.

[edit on 7/6/10 by Astyanax]

That is so sad to see so much negative energy. I would hate to be you. Those who believe and have faith are also happy in every way. Too bad you just can't give it a chance.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why are people so upset about having a chance to live in a paradise and to be completely happy forever?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
That is so sad to see so much negative energy.

Sadder still to see such bathetic, nauseous, hypocritical tripe as this in the wrong forum. Now that some kind moderator has moved it where it belongs, you will see no more of me. Next time, post your thread in the right forum. The O&C Forum is for serious discussion, not vacant maundering.

I would hate to be you.

Believe me, I would rather be dead three times over than be you. Fortunately there is little likelihood of it, so we can both be happy.

Those who believe and have faith are also happy in every way.

Too bad you just can't give it a chance.

How do you know I haven't?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
We trully are living in the end times (A sign of the times). Anyone is welcome to comment but are there any believers out there?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This world is exactly as it was intended for the Divine purpose of as as Spiritual beings.

There has been no mistakes or screw ups in Gods plan. The world is this way because it is what we are in need of right now. Anything that has happened in the history of Earth...was needed.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

We trully are living in the end times (A sign of the times). Anyone is welcome to comment but are there any believers out there?

There is no end....everything is a cycle. Why people seek the end I do not know.

It is us who bring the changes...it will be us that moves the mountains. But yet, this time is still far away. The age now, is very important...for many souls incarnating now are coming here and making a choice to live for others instead of themselves....this will allow higher vibrations of our being to incarnate on a more massive scale...and slowly, we as a unit will see the need for uniting, and we as a unit, will come together for this sphere and our spiritual growth.

It is all going as it was meant to be. Really..in terms of us as spiritual beings instead of Earthly beings...this is really just the beginning.

I know there are many that can not accept such things on the path they walk right now...and that is still OK.

Love to all
LV

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A paradise on earth is coming, now who is willing to participate in it?

A paradise can not work through a forced coming.

It is not 'we are waiting on God'.

It is...God is waiting on us...to figure this out.

God does not work through force.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The thing about the apple and the tree in the garden of Eden was a test to see what his newly created humans would do.

If this were true...the garden of Eden story that is...are you saying God did not know what they would do??

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Also Jesus volunteered to die for us (he didn't have to do it) because he loves us and does not wish for anyone to parish.

If what I say does not resonate with you prophecy watcher..then by all means, take no mind to it. But I will posts for other true seekers out there...I apologize in advance for my need to enter your thread and go against the grain of it. I would not be living up to my spiritual self though to let such things just go by, such as the natures of God being displayed here.

God was angry when he condemned Adam and Eve and all of humanity and later was sorry that he did it. The future wasn't good for his creation after their knowlege of good and evil. He could see what would become of it. But he also must have seen that there was also some good in us, that is why he sent his only son to die on the cross for us.

God does not anger...for Thee understands all things. The Divine plan is blueprinted so that we all reap what we sow...so that we all learn from our wrongs.

Jesus offered his life of Earth back to where it came...for he lived for his life of Spirit. Jesus is a great teacher for us to learn about the offering of self back to its highest image. Placing sisns onto another only gives us more leassons to learn from, more seeds to reap of. We must all carry our own cross...which is why we are all in a experience of in the flesh and blood.

The Holy Spirit/God....never needed blood sacrifices. These are Earthly rituals and practices that man kind has clung onto for generations and cultures on end.

The Earthly sacrafice we all must make...is offering our body of flesh, back to Earth, where it came from. When we learn that this body complex is not really who we are...then there is understanding of why to do such a thing. This is not so much a sacrafice, as it is a honest, humble, offering.

Jesus taught to not fight for the life of flesh....so when it came time for him to walk the walk...he did not fight for this life of flesh.

By placing our wrongs onto another, we are sowing seeds that must be reaped, for this is not spiritual wisdom.

Our wrongs and rights...shall be claimed by us. We are here to learn from the dualities of a Earthly body and Spirit body together. It is no happenstance that we are in a world of duality.

Sorry for so many back to back posts...as I kept reading through the thread...I kept seeing a need to respond. I dont expect anyone to take what I say as fact...I encourage them to seek the path of the Holy Spirit without biased thoughts on what God's nature is or what God's plan was or is...and the Spirit will show you, if your honest and humble. Its not something that happens in one moment or one day....its a life time of learning the nature of the Spirit and Divine purpose of this experience here.

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Reply to LeoVirgo:

Wow, lots of replies I welcome that. First of all, I value your beliefs. I'm not sure where you got them. But I can tell you that much of what I have posted here came from the Holy Bible. I write and participate in many spiritual blogs besides this site and I always check with the Holy Spirit to make sure that what I write is true and approved by him. Much of my understanding comes from many many years of growing in the spirit and communicating with God. This is such a touchy subject and many people are offended just by the mention of his name so I try to be as careful as I can not to offend anyone (if that is at all possible). You are welcome to disagree with me, but my beliefs stay strong. I will not waver on anything I posted here. I believe every word of it with all of my heart. If I didn't believe it 100%, I would not have posted it here.

A Paradise on earth is coming.

Who would not want to see an end to this evil system of things? When Jesus is king, the world will be so much better.
The Bible says he shall wipe every tear from their eyes, no more sickness, diseases or death.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Thank you for your kind and welcoming reply. I am not here to change your beliefs..but I would not be doing justice to what I have experienced through the Holy Spirit if I just let it pass without comments to the purpose of this world being as it is.

Who would not want to see an end to this evil system of things? When Jesus is king, the world will be so much better. The Bible says he shall wipe every tear from their eyes, no more sickness, diseases or death.

It is not about 'wanting'. We are not ready for it to pass..for many are still in much need of learning the divine purpose. There are very few...who are finding the way.

You ache for a leader...someone to make it all better. Your wants are valid...but in the bigger picture...a 'king' is not what this world is in need of. The world is in need of humbleness, compassion, the ability to see the divine light in every soul, unity, oneness, peace, love. God will not bring these things through force, nor will Jesus force this to be so. We have a purpose as spiritual beings that are on this sphere of life....and through cycles and the law of reaping what is sown...it will become the highest vision God holds for it...for Thee is perfect, and all plans of Thee are perfect.

Right now the sickness and diseases are still much needed...for empathy is still yet to be learned on a massive scale. It is us who must fix the hungry, hurting, and ill. While part of the world lives in warm homes, comfy clothes bought from a store, convenient food bought from a store, clean water to bathe and drink....a larger part of the world suffers. These things exist for us to learn about ourselves from...and to push us to the point of a understanding...there must be change, and to bring that change, there must be unity. Unity will HAVE to come from the will of the people. God will not force this nor fix it all...it has purpose. It is of Gods plan, which is perfect, Thee is perfect.

Jesus said we were to go on and do better things...that we were to move mountains.

Many things were placed in the mouth of Jesus that was not of his nature. Many things have been placed onto what is Holy...and has tainted what is Divine and perfect.

The path is laid so that a true seeker...wont take the path of following another. There is no book with God pearls being given to the common man. Understanding comes from a personal path with Thee....we can not, be just handed the answers. It would defeat the purpose of being a 'seeker'.

Your belief says more about you, then it does God. You want things better, you wish things to be 'good'. But you also, want a quick fix.

If a being has a preconceived idea about what God is and wants and has done....then this being will only receive so much spiritual wisdom. God will not force truth on you....for like I keep saying, there must be understanding. If you are just told the answer to a algebra problem...you have no understanding of the steps to solve it on your own. Same thing really.

There is much time left here...thousands of years. Many catalysts will come to us, as a species. Earth will go through catalysts as well.

It is all perfect...for Thee is perfect. People need to look around them and be concerned with the Earth and our species. We are a whole unit in Gods eyes...we not only learn as individuals (the path of self) but we also must learn as nations, as a planet (the path of our other selves). The highest path of a soul is to be of service to others, for the Divine vision that God holds.

You believe what you believe, because it comforts you. No matter what a persons religion or belief, if they are seeking on a path of self or path of others...they will receive comfort, the Holy Spirit will tend to them...for that is the nature of the Holy Spirit. This comfort though...can prevent a being...from continuing on the path of seeking...for if they feel the presence of the Holy Spirit...then their belief must be right (is how many see it).

I once walked the path you walk...I had to let go of many things told to me by another man, to allow the Spirit to show me things that one wont find in the books of man. There is reason for this, which I now understand. The answers are not just going to be given to us without understanding. The book offers a path of self...which is very valid, for we all must walk the paths of 'self'...we must first learn about ourselves...before we can learn things of a higher nature.

You are a humbled soul...you carry compassion, love, the need for peace. This is what will be weighed and measured, not your 'belief'.

All of these things I say can be found through the Holy Spirit...if one is humbled enough to think they dont know it all from a book. The will of the being, learning from the Spirit, must be true intentions...not for the benefit of the 'self' but for the will of the Divine vision that God holds for us here.

All my best
LV

[edit on 10-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

By the way...and I mean this with the deepest love and best intent.

The Holy Spirit holds no gender and God holds no name.

I would not be fulfilling my offering to Thee, if I did not reply to what I have understanding of.

Please know, I say what I say, in love.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Reply to LeoVirgo:

So the point of this thread is that a paradise is coming. Do you understand this concept?

I am here to give people hope. Why are you trying to destroy it?

Many people live in the type of situations that you cannot even image. I am not one of them, because I have God. So what is wrong with a little hope? What can you say to all those people who are suffering around the world?

Please reply and give your best kind of encouragement for them, but please do not tell them that Jesus is not coming back and make things right on the earth. If you do this, he may not be pleased.

If you can't offer them a little more support than you need not reply here.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Reply to LeoVirgo:

So the point of this thread is that a paradise is coming. Do you understand this concept?

I am here to give people hope. Why are you trying to destroy it?

Many people live in the type of situations that you cannot even image. I am not one of them, because I have God. So what is wrong with a little hope? What can you say to all those people who are suffering around the world?

Please reply and give your best kind of encouragement for them, but please do not tell them that Jesus is not coming back and make things right on the earth. If you do this, he may not be pleased.

If you can't offer them a little more support than you need not reply here.

This is not about what I desire to do. This is about preparing others. There are many that are going to be let down...and I dont want them to turn from their Spirit because the religions and new age agenda was not correct.

You telling people that paradise is coming....is offering false hope. Would you rather lead people on with false hopes, then to prepare them with ways to cope, adjust, and adapt?

Much of what I say I have learned through the soul/spirit complex of Jesus...go to Jesus yourself.

The point is...Jesus is able to help us see what WE are to do, to make things right on Earth, its not about Jesus making it happen for us.

Do you want me to lie to people?

There is plenty of hope, Gods plan is perfect. There is hope that this world is not in error, is not a mistake. There is hope for ALL children, not just those that believe. There is hope that every single soul, is love without bounds, limits, and love unconditionally. If they seek, the Holy Spirit will know this. There is hope, for the God will never, has never, left us. There is hope....and WE are to go on and do better things.

You see reward for your belief, such as a 'paradise'. Seeking rewards on a personal path will only offer you more to learn about yourself, more seeds to be reaped of the 'wanting for self'.

We have a purpose here...there are things we are to do. Its not about what we 'want' here....its about what is needed.

Edit to add...I almost forgot...to answer your question in your title.

Yes, its possible.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I agree with you on many things but I think we are on two different wave links here. My mind is set on the future for those who are suffering.

I have seen many people suffering and hurting everywhere I go. It's all over the news. The thing that bothers me the most is young girls getting sold into slavery. This is more horrible than anything that can be imagined. People like that have very little hope. Think of Madeline McCain. Think of having to live a life where there is very little hope of being rescued. Where would you turn? My heart goes out to these people. But there are also many others who think their only way out is suicide. Now if they could have one glimmer of hope that soon Jesus will come and save the world, that is something to hold onto, a reason to live one more day.

What about all the orphaned children in Africa whose parents died from war or disease. I have heard of children going door to door with bags begging for food or digging through garbage dumps. They can't sleep at night for fear of being caught and sold into slavery.

I am glad that he is coming, to put and end to the evil that is running rampant on the earth. When he puts an end to it, the world will once again be a paradise for many of them. So for those people, I will hold onto that hope.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

My heart goes out to these people.

As does mine prophecywatcher...as does mine.

There is much more to the suffering then what meets our eye. They offer a mirror for us as a unit...to look into. Humanity on a larger scale is ignoring this mirror. We will be forced to look into it though, and admit and confess to what we have allowed to happen here.

There are reasons for everything, and everything is of the Divine purpose.

The majority of humans have been conditioned to think that this is not our problem to fix. If the majority awaits God to fix it...things will continue as they are. The majority cant begin to imagine that the fate of the world is in our hands. If they understood that God is perfect, and God's plan is perfect...then they will start to be the spiritual tool God intends for them to be.

The most awesome thing about God...is that Thee has made it to where all souls will reach their highest vision that God holds for them.

All my best to you watcher...
LV

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The earth is ready for a change, back to the way it was created to be. Peace and harmony for the world.

Imagine people acting like normal, happy human beings, caring about others more than themselves. Now that's paradise!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join