It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: IMF Website speaks of New World Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before - this news is a couple of weeks old, but nevertheless of enormous importance:

Bilderberger Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund says the following:

Finally, in principle, a new global currency issued by a global central bank, with robust governance and institutional features, could provide a nominal anchor and risk-free asset for the system independent of national currencies. This global central bank could also serve as a lender of last resort. But any such step requires considerably more debate on its merits, including on the need for a safety valve for the system given errors that might inevitably occur, as well as of its feasibility, given the very substantial multilateral effort required. I fear we are still very far from that level of global collaboration.

IMF.ORG

We are called conspiracy nuts, but this is yet another conspiracy that is coming true.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is not new they already made national currency first gold coin which was a beta. There is a thread somewhere here about it im sure if you search for it you will find it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

That turned out to be a hoax I believe, which would make sense knowing that (western) official institutions had yet to mention a new world currency at the time.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Yeah, well, Mdv2, I already said it in the other thread, economic meltdown, then they'll probably destroy the US Federal Reserve, then the global financial entity.

Unfortunately just I have stated, it's really none of my business anymore. Israel, Palestine, China, America, don't matter anymore. It's over, I'm just gonna leave it to fate.

Anyway.. a really good find Mdv2, S&F again.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Oh really? Thanks for the info i had no idea!

Lame Hoaxers!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I can't believe this topic draws so little attention. Personally, I believe this is news of the greatest importance. Do people realize that they want to create one Fed (the IMF) with one world reserve currency? That would enslave us all to one organization while all of our countries would lose their sovereignty.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

That is the oddity of ats, cannot really explain what is important and what is not according to other members.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It is important, it is just that majority of people here know that it is what eventually will happen and the way it is all described is not as dramatic as conditioning by conspiracy theories involving all kinds of doomsday scenarios.
So there is no real controversy in it.
The fact that it is officially declared desire of extremely powerful economic organization does not help if there is no doom and gloom "prophet".

new topics

top topics

join