It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli's Celebrating Deaths Of Aid Workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

ISRAELI'S CELEBRATING DEATHS OF AID WORKERS

Not Sure if in right forum please move if it isnt

Basically the vehicles in the video are turkish diplomats and the people by the side of the road are israelis and thier Rubbing it in. cmon i'm not taking that.

My Comments
I'm disgusted by this every one and have nothing else to add because if i start i will be swearing alot. those sick ***** omg.

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on Tue, 01 Jun 2010 12:14:46 -0500 by MemoryShock]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'll put my neck out first and take the appropriate flaming.

Israel's official standpoint is that they were provoked.

Not saying it's true or not true, but that is their official determination that the people of Israel are hearing.

I think this is not a case of celebrating the deaths of the those on the flotilla, but welcoming home the safe return of their soldiers.

In comparison, we certainly celebrate when our soldiers return, but it is not a celebration of those that they killed while on duty.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That reminds me of the middle east celebrations after the 911 attacks. This is so pathetic. While watching this video, I was thinking about a missile exploding in the middle of the street where they are celebrating .....

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Basically the vehicles in the video are turkish diplomats and the people by the side of the road are israelis and thier Rubbing it in. cmon i'm not taking that.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

And the backlash against Muslims in the US after 9/11? People that live in glass houses....

Again, remember what the official Israeli version is and what the people there believe and hear.

The Israelis believe they were attacked and that their military again protected them from an onslaught of 'terrorists' or potential 'terrorists'.

Of course they are celebrating their success in defending their country not celebrating the deaths of others.

I don't know why I am bothering, for the next weeks anything "Israel" will automatically be negative whether we do the same exact thing or not.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Israel's official standpoint is

I will re-post something I already said earlier.

Well I live in Canada's capital and I saw a very interesting protest yesterday.
There were a bunch of Jewish people...the ones with the beards and black clothing.They were waving signs on how dissappointed they were with Isreal.There were Palastinians there beside them.
They were protesting with Iranians who were waving the Iranian flag.

Governments can have their official positions all they want...the people can see with their own eyes and don't want any more of this crap.

Imagine that...Jews,Iranians,and Palastinians all protesting whats going on over there and doing it peacefully together.
Screw what the official government position is...listen to the people.

Humans have rights and our governments needs to start watching and listening....at this point I don't care what their OFFICIAL view is.
Enough of this crap already!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm not going to celebrate when all of the zionist jews are killed - and they will be - eventually - deservedly so. Such a minority cannot go around killing with impunity without karma eventually paying them a visit. I believe that the people's of the world have simply had enough. The zionists are simply too stupid to realize how far over the line they have stepped.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Except for the fact that Israel is already accused of a creating a media blackout regarding the incident.

Journalists aren't allowed to question anybody....there is no word coming from those jailed....etc.

Do you know exactly how much information is getting to the people of Israel?

No, and neither do any of us.

I would also guess that if every other country in the world, directly following 9/11, said our own government did it -- the majority of Americans would not believe it.....yet. It takes awhile to get past the initial -- "We defeated the enemy" to the later realization "We are the enemy".

I would not be saying this if we were discussing it months after the incident. This is days and I believe government propaganda is the loudest voice in Israel right now.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yes government propaganda is big there as usual.
The reason we had the kind of protest we had here yesterday is because they are in a country free enough to express their opinions and have rights.
Iran,Isreal and Palestine are all oppressed....I'll take the views from the people who have a real voice over what comes out of Isreal's OFFICIAL position or Iran's any day of the week.
What I saw yesterday was the true opinion of the people which is ENOUGH!!
It was a breathe of fresh air seeing them all get along for a common cause which is peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'll admit it.

It sorta reminds ME of ME celebrating after Obama got elected...lied to..mislead... hopeful...naive.

I've not believed that Israel was on the right side since I saw the IDF using tanks to knock down 1000 year old olive trees in Gaza during the last conflict for no good reason.

See, I'm learning, don't trust smooth talkers.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I've heard from many sources that Israel's media and citizenry is more critical of Israeli policy than most western countries. There are certainly local government-lined media that are pumping the "we defended ourselves... defeated the terrorist flotilla" propaganda. And you're almost certainly right - the people outside the Turkish embassy were probably there because they thought Turkey was in the wrong. Israel is a polarized society - you're either a hardcore Zionist or you're with "the other guys".

But in general, Israel's access to media is just as expansive as any western nation. Just wanted to point that out - if they want to get the full story on any subject, they have the ability to do so. But I have little sympathy for people who have such luxury but refuse to use it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm listening to Hannity right now, and to be honest I wonder if he is getting his information from another planet in another universe.

I mean, the SPIN machines are incredible to just watch - they are spinning in such totally different direction that I won't be a bit surprised if the whole thing doesn't go major POW any minute.

Is that what was wanted? And if so, by who? That's the big question, IMO, bigger than this one ship....people obviously want war.

That scene shows it, all this rhetoric and hysterical people on my radio show it. Drums are beating but the new drums don't bang before they spin.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Aid workers? Are you referring to the Jihadists aboard who greeted Israeli searchers who had paintball guns with iron clubs and rifles, forcing the Israelis to use their sidearms? And who also had Al Jazeera aboard to film not the initial attack on the soldiers, but only the soldiers' responses?

Please peddle you propaganda somewhere else. You can see the full story if you watch the IDF film and consider that the Israelis offered to allow aid through the port, but that the Hamas supporters in Turkey wanted to create a manufactured scene that would make it look like they were peace activists. How many peace activists come armed with iron clubs and rifles?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berens

Aid workers? Are you referring to the Jihadists aboard who greeted Israeli searchers who had paintball guns with iron clubs and rifles, forcing the Israelis to use their sidearms? And who also had Al Jazeera aboard to film not the initial attack on the soldiers, but only the soldiers' responses?

Please peddle you propaganda somewhere else. You can see the full story if you watch the IDF film and consider that the Israelis offered to allow aid through the port, but that the Hamas supporters in Turkey wanted to create a manufactured scene that would make it look like they were peace activists. How many peace activists come armed with iron clubs and rifles?

You would send your soldiers into a ship filled with Jihadists, armed with paintball guns? Spare us the bullsh*t please!

[edit on 6/1/2010 by 3vilscript]

[edit on 6/1/2010 by 3vilscript]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Berens

Ummm a person was KILLED and many others injured even before they boarded the ship, paint ball guns?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ehhm - i asked the same in another thread and no body answered. So maybe you will help. Where do you see/hear celebration of death?
And Solomons - i never heard about:

Ummm a person was KILLED and many others injured even before they boarded the ship, paint ball guns?

Can you post a link? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join