It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda #3 Toast - notice he is the money man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
either he is so rich he doesnt care - or he is a dirt poor Muslim -
online.wsj.com...
I have screened and combed for pictures this guy - and guess what -
I dont smell money - I smell SAND, and stinky hand

you guys come up with the conspiracy - this guy would consider a 100$ a
retirement plan.

also, my files show that Osama Ben Laden is the money man behind Al Qaeda, AL C'I'Ah, AKA Tim Osman. and now this guy is the money man.
so does this mean OBL is dead like the reports | Missing Evidence suggest.
*also, if OBL was a target of USA - and we got him - we would lose Saudi Co-operation as OBL is part of a family that basically builds he middle east.
I find that request to fall on death ears, now, having said that - OBL has medical needs and may have died from them or I also have two other reports - one from Army Private who says one of our rounds fell short and took out a convoy that might have contained OBL. the other is he was killed for the $25million reward also at tora bora(buhtto interview) so is he alive - 2 to 1 says no., and our in ability to get threats directly from him is also suspect - a new addition to the folder is CIA confirms it made a fake OBL video... ? why...? I guess the money man look dead ...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Were not supposed to do one word answers, so sorry, but; Al-Quaeda's no.3 killed? "Bulls***."

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
lets figure out who Al Qaeda number 3 is:
I think it would be Bill Gates, director of the CIA. and yes, he is the money man but no he is not dead. and he certainly is not in Pakistan

new topics

join