It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing cigar Shaped UFO in HD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
admin edit: This video has appeared on ATS in the past and is clearly a CGI HOAX. Thus, it has been moved to the [HOAX] Forum.

A Hungarian guy recorded this video in Canada about 3 weeks ago (watch in full screen):

Also here is a download link for the video:
SD: www....(nolink)/?gynnjiojfod
HD: www....(nolink)/?1hqozwxioyg

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Bocimaster]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Nice vid
not sure what to make of it but looks cool. Looks as though whatever it is, is using the clouds to hide itself

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

Well CGI and about 60 secs of my life wasted going to youtube hd and watching .

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Cool video. The way it moves in and out of the clouds looks to me like CGI. Im not saying it is, but that was my first impression. If you watch it enter as it travels from right to left the first time its like it is travelling into an invisible box, not a cloud.

Somehow as it emerges on the left it comes out in much the same way.

Than again, I just woke up and that was my first impression. For all I know it could be real. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I don't want to jump the gun here, but it looks too good to be true. The camera operator almost seems to know exactly were the object is going when it blasts out of the first cloud. I believe if he was really filming an object and it jumped out of the clouds that fast the camera operator would of continued panning the camera past the next cloud, but he pauses perfectly on the the next cloud.

link   
This has been posted at least twice already on ATS. It is a fake.
It should seem fairly obvious it is a fake.

link   
looks pretty fake to me.

oh well

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why is it that all these fake UFO videos come from Hungary? Is there a little cottage industry of bored CGI folks in Hungary who don't have anything better to do?

I suspect that it's not really from far-away Hungary, but saying so makes it seem more legitimate for some reason, rather than just saying it's from Cleveland, Ohio, or someplace like that.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

And how do you know it is fake? Just because it is too clear? I am not saying that this is not fake, i just try to figure it out.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Again the person who did this, didn't do a good job of matching the CGI element to the background footage, it 'slides' ever so slightly in relation to the sky. That is not caused any the objects movement itself. Always a giveaway of fakery.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That video blew me away,until I read it was CGI.

The folks that make these videos are really hurting the credibility of real ufologists.(IMHO of course)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
The last link says it was seen by the poster and his neighbors.
All are posted by different people claiming they had seen exactly the same thing and they were the ones who filmed it or they knew who did.

I see no mention of a Hungarian who filmed it.
Why was the photographer filming a plane, then a cut shot, then a random image of a different cloud and this "object" just happens to pop into the shot and then just floats there?

I found more links to the same video from different people. but I'm already bored of this video so I'm not posting anymore. I intentionally didn't embed the YouTube videos too...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am in contact with the hungarian guy. He said he made the original video in Canada with this camcorder:
pro.jvc.com...
in 720/24p.

Edit: after a few questions he said it is CGI, so nothing interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It kind of looks like they used that plane that you can see zoomed in at the beginning of the video. Almost like they used it, but removed the wings to give it a different appearance. Anyone?
??

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

Nice find.
Perhaps the reason so many people think von Braun levitated
a submarine before making Foos and saucers fly around.

new topics

top topics

join