It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is 'Soul Service'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

By the way....it did not sculpture....it was something I already knew. It was already my truth...which is why I have no problem posting it. I had understanding of it already.

Am I perfect in that path....no. But the wisdom of it I do understand.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
The say they live for their other selves....and in the same breath...they talk about ascension, which is purely a concept for the self.

This is the great conundrum isn't it. Is a person living the path of 'service to others' REALLY walking that path for their own self service?? It is a question I am yet to fully come to terms with, but, at the moment, I consider it in this way - if we are all connected and ONE (which i believe we are) then is serving the self in such a way that others benefit REALLY serving the self?? To me, by living for others, you ARE living for the ALL...

I guess this is where individual journeys, paths and purposes really become most relevant.

The Univserse follows a system, it has blueprinted into a some spiritual laws as well. One of those is....truly we learn by reaping what we sow. We dont just say....OK IM READY TO MOVE ON FROM HERE...DONT LIKE IT ANYMORE....HAD ENOUGH...KNOW IVE BEEN HERE FOR MANY YEARS AND I THINK MY TIME IS DUE TO BE ENOUGH HERE....this is not how this free will idea works, Im sorry to say.

I am with you whole-heartedly with this one. This, to me, is why suicide should not be viewed as a true option. Each is free to do as they so chose and if they wish to hit the 'reset' button on their game (life) that is there choice, BUT i do not think it avoids ANY lessons, circumstances or patterns by doing so. I think it only postpones them for a later date only.

If you plant a bad seed and grow a bad plant, you be forced to each its bad fruit.

By moving on to the path of self...one does experience levels...but like I said...there will come a T in that path. The path of self will be so overcome by the path of their other selves...so much love will wash over them, they will see they then can not move on out of this higher density...until abandoning the path of self. To do this....a 6d being may very well take the chance to come back to ta 3d experience....to have their true nature weighed and messured, without being in the 'KNOW'....and to see what 'choice' they are ready for. I think this is what we are seeing....many beings that already have walked this plain many many times....they ascended on to 4d path of self....the went on to 5d path of self....they then saw, to keep moving forward in their evolution....they had to abandone the path that is not...it is only the path that leads to the other...the path that IS.

See, this i also agree with but we differ in such TINY ways. I think you're take on 'service to self' is ever so slightly different to mine. You consider the self in the biggest possible sense of it, i think, and you see the 'other' more as the ALL.

Whereas I view the 'service to self' in more of an 'I' way, and 'others' in my view are more of the sum of parts that come together to make the ALL.

Hmmm not sure if i'm making sense haha.

Regardless, I think if nothing else, this thread will be great reading for people torn between these two perspectives. And I love how there is no need to be right here. Your path may well be to learn, discover and serve the ALL in the sense you portray it in. My path could be to see it in my way.

Nonetheless, long after we have stopped this discussion, your view on the self and ALL will rattle around in my mind for a long time.

reply to post by IamNow

I agree FULLY with your last line, but in no way has it got anything to do with trusting others or not trusting others...

To me, it is all about trusting YOURSELF. Trust your intuition, listen to it, do not follow something you read in a book over something you discussed with someone in the flesh PURELY because it was in a book or on youtube or whatever.

If I were to wake tomorrow morning with my intuition screaming at me that bananas created everything, then chances are that I would not hesitate to take that into my belief system.

Trust within i suppose it comes down to

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I really thank you for bringing yourself and sharing so much of your thoughts here...for it offers readers for different views, and offers the chance for others to mabey weigh and measure some things from us both. I too will ponder on things you said for a long time. I am always re-observing, re-weighing, re-measuring......always.

It has been great crossing paths together,

My best to you are yours always
LV

<< 1   >>

join