It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is 'Soul Service'?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I found a great video that shows what I feel is true soul service...I will also add what the video says, in case some cant watch it.

You can add if you agree...or if you find this is not a wise path and why not. Is it because your worried to much about your individual self over your other selves?

"The Mission of a Soul is Service"

I am a Soul

I am the Light Divine

I am Love, I am Will

I am Fixed Design

I neither desire nor pray for salvation or liberation

I do not want transmigration to a form benefiting from affluence

Nor do I want to achieve spiritual accomplishments that might liberate me from the cycle of reincarnation

I want the cessation of sorrow for all living creatures

I pray that everyone may be happy, everyone may be healthy, everyone may have noble vision, and none may have to endure afflictions

This is the path of beneficence for me

Let me not be an oppressor to anyone and grant that I may be of service to the poor and needy as long as there is blood in my body

Namaste

Now let me say something about the reincarnation part....from what I understand (personal understanding, I dont claim it as fact)....even though one may indeed finish reaping any seeds they have once planted and indeed they may not be in need of cycling again for their own being....a will of offering, of self, back to the cycle, for all the other selves, is what a soul may find of benefit, when they have learned what they need to learn for their level of self. Once you accomplish your cleansing of 'self'....then the will to offer back for the other selves, is the only humble choice if you understand the Divine Will of the ALL. As well if you understand, the souls purpose of service.

So many seek self salvation...so many seek self ascension....I offer this as a thought, that neither of those paths takes one to their final destination. That on those paths...they must and will look back and see...the soul, is to be of service, and to not offer your soul back to service, may be selfish...and may indeed, offer more seeds to reap what your 'self' has sown.

Maybe....just maybe.

Love to all
LV

[edit on 1-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Im glad to see a couple stars and a flag for this topic.

If you like it...please bump it with a comment (even if its just a thumbs up)...so it doesnt get lost in the heap of threads too quickly. I think its a great message that many need to look at and if it stays bumped up...the more chances for others to see it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I believe if we truly examined what brings us happiness, putting aside all the commercial indoctrination we have grown up with, we'd realise that nothing can make you as happy as putting a smile on another person's face.

I'm all for true, thoughtful hedonism, in which we each live the role of the bodhisattva,
- not because we should, not for reward, not as a sacrifice, but because living for others is what brings true joy.

Perhaps once we were all one, and caused the illusion of many in order to experience the joys of love, friendship, caring and sharing.

Perhaps the evils in life are also part of the plan, making life a constant adventure, different for each one of us.

[edit on 1/6/10 by Kailassa]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
they may all be great ideals, but I think there is more to it than by just living to help others out along the way, where as to help oneself by finding the love and peace, the joy and happiness that his or her soul yearns for is the way to the greatest enlightenment one can have.

finding that connection to others who truely connect to you, then allows ones own soul to become whole and is probably the most greatest gift being love to hold and strive for throughout our lifetimes. the greatest of lessons we all truely seek.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by redgy]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by redgy]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Its funny you posted that video...I have watched it before. Through much of my life I was seeking another self to share with...to be that better half of me. When I became aware of the richenss I felt while walking the path of offering the self back to it all...I became aware of how much I didnt seek that 'other self' as in another human anymore. Love songs held new meaning to me, always describing the dependency and commitment I found between me and the Holy Spirit of life itself. It is a greater love then I could ever have between me and another human. My other self...seems to be the entire Univserse, from every being to every star to ever bit of life there is.

It is great to find other beings on a similar path, with similar desires and ideas...for I feel that they are a part of me more so then I may feel that with others. But ultimately, I dont think there is just one being anymore that could fulfill that kind of love in my life...it is so much more, it is so precious, and I find it everyday now in many places. I can walk outdoors and there it is. I can go within to silence, and there it waits. Some may have another 'name' for it...but I call it the Holy Spirit....my long lost love.

Knowing the Holy Spirit is within all others is one thing...actually finding it and witnessing it, is so grand. I have learned that even then, its not the individual I am loving, but the true Spirit of Life...falling in love with it all over again.

To me, it all starts as a offering, the Spirit offered itself for life to 'be'. Life then, in return, learns how to offer itself back to the Holy Spirit. My words cant do justice for what I am trying to explain.

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Like fresh winds on my skin...your words sing.

- not because we should, not for reward, not as a sacrifice, but because living for others is what brings true joy.

I want to note again what you said in there...."not for reward"....for this one may be the hardest for some to see past.

And I get so much joy, seeing others see this and know this.

Thank you and all my best
LV

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

So many seek self salvation...so many seek self ascension....I offer this as a thought, that neither of those paths takes one to their final destination. That on those paths...they must and will look back and see...the soul, is to be of service, and to not offer your soul back to service, may be selfish...and may indeed, offer more seeds to reap what your 'self' has sown.

Maybe....just maybe.

I guess that video is the usual "lightworker" mantra. It says at the end that it's by Alice Bailey. I don't really care much for these terms, spirituality, higher self, etc. I live try to live up most of those definitions mentioned on the video. Or I must. And if someone claims it's not selfish.. well
. It's actually the most selfish thing one can do. But other people benefit from it too. So it's a win-win situation.

I have probably mentioned this, but I think that stable happiness (or a sort of a fulfillment) comes from wisdom, not ecstasy. Although ecstasy can be nice, when you have felt it through wisdom and understand that it's temporary.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Nor do I want to achieve spiritual accomplishments that might liberate me from the cycle of reincarnation

This line confuses me. If striving towards the refinement and evolution of the soul is removed, then the purpose of incarnation is also removed.

One could say that the purpose of incarnation is to joyously serve others, and this would be a part of the picture for sure, but would this act of serving others not then also serve to evolve or refine the soul so as to move closer to unification with all that is? Hence one equals the other...

Isn't the service of others one of the major paths to walk if you wish to progress your soul/being onto the next level of existence? Into the next density?

I want the cessation of sorrow for all living creatures

Originally posted by Kailassa
Perhaps the evils in life are also part of the plan, making life a constant adventure, different for each one of us.

It is my belief that sorrow and negativity plays a VITAL role in this experience we call third density life. If there were no 'negative' influence being exerted into this experience then how would we ever learn? How would we ever help? How would we ever recognise that which we are not?

In my opinion, evil, negativity, sorrow, pain, suffering, etc are VITAL for spiritual evolution. It is not what happens when evil exerts its influence into our lives, but more how we deal with it that it is of utmost importance.

At least that is how i live my life. Always looking for the lesson presented to me. It is very clear-cut when it comes to illness. Illness does not just 'happen'. Most of the time, at least in my life, if i fall ill there is a lesson to learn. Learn the lesson and the illness leaves your body having carried out its mission so-to-speak. Just a small example.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by srsen]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Maybe....just maybe.

Forgot to add this bit.

It is interesting what you say here, for i firmly believe that offering you soul back to service is a choice that does not get made in this 3D experience, but actually further down the track of our spiritual evolution.

I think THIS experience, here on earth (across all our reincarnations) is about getting the soul to a certain level of evolution and refinement. I think that at some point after we evolve beyond this realm is when we are given the opportunity to return here to be of service to others in an even more outstanding way than we were during this/these lifetime/s.

Could this explain Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, etc? I believe that to an extent it does.

Though i also tend to think that ANY of us, us here in this thread right now, could be souls returning to help our brothers and sisters in this time of transition on Earth.

Though it would be great to remember this without a doubt, as our service could be greatly enhanced. I guess thats why its called a leap of faith huh?

I believe that it is no coincidence that 'spirituality' is increasing and there are more souls on earth right now than have ever lived and died in the past - i suppose many of us are returning to witness and play a part in the final act....

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Soul Service is all about love, brother. Have you got soul? Serving soul? Like James Brown...Wilson Pickett... Sam and Dave....Arthur Connelly...Aretha Franklin....soul. Can I get a witness?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

Maybe....just maybe.

I guess that video is the usual "lightworker" mantra. It says at the end that it's by Alice Bailey. I don't really care much for these terms, spirituality, higher self, etc. I live try to live up most of those definitions mentioned on the video. Or I must. And if someone claims it's not selfish.. well
. It's actually the most selfish thing one can do. But other people benefit from it too. So it's a win-win situation.

I have probably mentioned this, but I think that stable happiness (or a sort of a fulfillment) comes from wisdom, not ecstasy. Although ecstasy can be nice, when you have felt it through wisdom and understand that it's temporary.

Hello Tryptych!

Thanks for bringing thoughts here...it is truly how we all learn, through sharing and discussing ourselves.

You may connect the video with a lightmantras and higher selves. I personally find it to be a bit beyong all of that. I did not notice the 'Alice Bailey' name in it...but I will say, it would not of mattered what name was in it. I have found things that resonte with my being in many roots of beliefs and cultures and types of people. I had to not judge things by the person, religion, or event...but for what it actually spoke to me. The words in the video seemed to do this.

I know many now a days talks about a higher self...I did not get that from this video. A higher self is still a 'separate self' in some form...your higher self maybe not being mine..ect. I felt the video showed the similar thread that is within us ALL with is what I term as the Holy Spirit....some may term it differently and that is all fine as well. We all walk personal paths. I also did not find the video leading one to think that happiness comes from ecstasy. Did you feel that it was encouraging that?

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Hello srsen! Thanks for chiming in and sharing your thoughts! All I can offer you is what I have found understanding of and this can be hard to do without giving you my life story

This line confuses me. If striving towards the refinement and evolution of the soul is removed, then the purpose of incarnation is also removed.

One could say that the purpose of incarnation is to joyously serve others, and this would be a part of the picture for sure, but would this act of serving others not then also serve to evolve or refine the soul so as to move closer to unification with all that is? Hence one equals the other... Isn't the service of others one of the major paths to walk if you wish to progress your soul/being onto the next level of existence? Into the next density?

On that line that you said confused you...I see it describing what one is going to find when they have refined and evolved, when they have polished the 'self' through incarnations and can see past it all in that the purpose comes back to a full circle, just like everything in natures cycles show us it does. And you pointed out a great point for this in the following that you wrote.

Its ironic...to reach the path of your other selves, you must walk the path of self. Its needed, its meant to be, it serves just as much valid purpose for the all....yes. But...it is up to each of us to look past all of that at some point, in our own time...and I bring this to some because I think some are ready....but ignoring what tugs at their deepest being. They are convinced that this purpose, now, is ascension or self salvation...but I think, they may be ready for more.

The video above is about the highest service, which is to others. To understand your service to others, what you can be and what part you play in that....you must know yourself first. One must come before the other...the milk and honey before the food. The Universe is brilliant...and if we look...it will show us why all is so.

Once one reaches a point of refinement in the self...even after walking a path of serving others in this life...lets say they seek ascension through serving others...lets say they pass through death and receive ascension to a higher density...lets say they evolve and continue to refine their inner most being. Even though they served a path of others here...at the same time....were they doing this for a rewarded path for themselves, or were they dong it truly...for their other selves? One should ask themselves truly what is the reasons. If it is for ascension...then is it truly, for the other selves? If one is living a life for others...in hopes for self salvation through their religion...is this seeking salvation...truly a path for others, or for themselves? These questions, if asked, may lead to things that are unexpected. Things that a person cant prepare you for. For the path is made in a way....it will truly be YOUR choice. Only you can know...only you can decide. Only you can hide or face what you are in your deepest being. Its never wrong...for what ever it is...is what you are ready to be.

Lets say these souls seeking ascension get it...lets say at their death, they will ascend to a higher vibration. What if...in that path way...they will be made to look back? What if they are gong to reach a point...to have to come back and make a different choice? What if the path of seeking ascension and receiving it...is just what they need....to see that...their path of 'self' will have to be abandoned...they cant move on until this happens...through their own will, own choice, while experiencing a existence of not knowing everything in a literal sense. What if this experience, this existence, is just that opportunity. To make a choice, according to your most inner nature, your resonating being, your vibration within....of what is meant for you, being the ALL? What is meant for the Spirit of Life with you? You worry about the you now....what point will the being start to worry about the Spirit that joins us all? What point will we see and stand together to unite this? What point will we all see...we cant leave each other?

I dont find a way wrong...but I am receiving an impression in my being that some are missing the mark they came to make. I know that is a big statement to make...but to believe that all of these humbled souls are incarnating to experience a time of ascension...makes no sense to me. You dont have to incarnate into a existence to experience ascension. We move on 'in between' existences. If a being was ready to ascend...they would of done so.

So I see it...as many have came here for a choice. It is ours. It must come through each persons own will. You will truly look deep, or you will follow the leads. The leads....Im afraid...are just another trip...just another marker for a many....that are not seeking totally but are following in footsteps. The leads...seem to be on a path of self. I know this is hard to see...but if you really look...take a second glance at the ones that taught these words of 'higher selves' and 'densities'...you are going to see many of them walking a path of ascension...which is of the self, not the ALL. This is OK...for it is what they are in need of...but question your own path...seek your own understanding...make sure you are not just following another. I have met a seldom few that are leading a path...and they are doing it truly to offer themselves back to the Unit. I have met a many more, and challenged these many more..about the true path of others...and to my surprise, I discovered, I didnt find their path of others..truly for the 'all'. Not that this was wrong...for it may be what they truly are in need of. But I felt if they just would look a bit deeper, they would see a choice being ignored....all due to not looking far enough down the line. Even these leaders said some of the wisest things to me....such as that the path of self will have to be abandoned...on down the line. Why wait? Why not try to get that NOW? What great things may happen if this path of others truly becomes us...and we all choose to stay for eachother NOW instead of coming back later?

I think, many came to make a choice. I think, many have a great opportunity to make leaps instead of steps. I think...the many need to be encouraged to seek deeper.

It is my belief that sorrow and negativity plays a VITAL role in this experience we call third density life. If there were no 'negative' influence being exerted into this experience then how would we ever learn? How would we ever help? How would we ever recognize that which we are not?

You are very precise. Spot on. It does play a vital role..it is a absolute must in it all. The path that is not....leads to the path that is. This is why both are needed, this is why the path of self, just the same, is needed just as though eventually the path of others is as well. The path of self....is not....always selfish. It can be matured and useful. But like I said...after this maturing...the self is not likely to consider it a 'self' anymore...its gong to look around and see its part of much more.

In order for me to even suggest such things...I know...I have to be in touch with my own path of 'self'...my own ego...my own...knowing. I realize...this is me, actually claiming to 'know' something. I understand others may not take to that...that is ok. I know everything IS ok....but I also, have a deep desire...to not be careless in my choice here. I have a deep need to offer myself up...to what ever use the Universal need finds fit for me. I care not about my own self rewards or benefits....for all I really care for deep within me is that the Spirit in me, which is the same light in you...finds its way.

Each has a choice...I am unsure many are really making their 'own' choice. They find neat words and neat new descriptions for what may be beyond here....but it also may be just another marker...to see what they are ready for and what they are not ready for. Are people really seeking deep for their own choice...or are many just following another?

I would love feedback...and I am sorry that I ramble and say many things that are the same thing...just in different ways.

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

It is interesting what you say here, for i firmly believe that offering you soul back to service is a choice that does not get made in this 3D experience, but actually further down the track of our spiritual evolution.

That is just it...what if this experience here is the time of choice. What if further down the track...you see you must come back to make the choice you once failed to make. What if by ignoring this deepest part of you...you will ascend only to find on down the line...that your path of self that you thought was right...must be abandoned...and you must then come back to make the choice of the divine will of all, the choice that is about the Spirit of Life within you...and not he individual that you think you are.

What if this what Jesus' message? Pick up your own cross of 'self' and carry it...offer it back to what it is from...and start to live for the true self, the Spirit of Life within you...the Holy Spirit. What if Jesus was encouraging a generation to prepare for such a choice...such a decisions...of what you are really living for...what self, a individual self...or a united self, that includes the 'all'. What if that is exactly why this time IS so precious...its a chance to live for the Monad that makes us all a united being. What if the words 'few will find the way' are really really true indeed?

I do think some are here...who have already made this selfless choice...and they are here to hold a strong vibration of selfless offerings, holding the vibration of unconditional love. But I think there are others...that are here for the same choice...just missing the mark because they are following a mass...instead of their own inner self (which if they look, is not a individual at all).

I have a hard time now...after experiencing wht I have...to believe that all these souls are incarnating here for ascension. I firmly believe now...after much twisting and seeking in my own skin and path....that many are coming here now...to make a choice.

I can only offer what I have came to understandings with...and I have walked a many paths before this one that I had to have...to see what I see now. I dont claim its right...and truly, paths are personal. But I would not be truly offering myself...if I didnt share what I am understanding. If I just kept it to myself..then my path would hold no true value.

My best to you and yours

LV

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I know I use the word 'choice'...but I want o be clear...its not just that easy for some. I had to go through many pathways...many ideas of how others saw things...much forgiveness of many peoples paths and ways...and forgiveness for my own Earthly selves. I had to cleanse many things, not just about 'me' but about my other selves as well. What it all led to was me letting go of the Earthly bodies we are...the individual selves we are and experience...I had to see past so much and then go back and find the one inner light that we all shared. Not just us as beings...but all life out there and within all things. A divine light that causes all things to 'be'...the manifestor, the offeror...the monad...the holy spirit...the god...the emanator...to get there, I used the 'I' in me, I used the 'me' in my other selves...I used a higher self...I used a lower self.

If it was just as easy to say...ok, I decide, sense this is what someone says is best, that is what I choose. That was NOT it at all. It involved a lifetime, possibly many many lifetimes as well as many other peoples lifetimes....it involved a deep will within me, it involved a understanding of why so many things are just....so. But I offer it all...of what point it brought me to...I offer it all as a mirror to look at. Ask yourself, why you are here...in this moment, in this time. Is my life really being for what I think it is? Am I being...what I think I am? Am I being...what I am to be? Question yourself...question others, question their motives, then challenge your own within what you learned about theirs. There is a reason we are experience this a 'individuals'. There is a reason 'life' is mysterious and we dont 'knw' everything.

Our choice...is going to center around our inner most nature, and how far we have matured that in this life an the previous lives. How much effort we have put forth as individuals...to seek the inner most self. And as I said before...the inner most self...is not a self as all...it is a Unit...a thread that combines us.

We can seek ascension and self salvation...but maybe to only find ourselves right back here making a choice again in another experience such as now.

The path of self will have to be abandoned...at some point. Are you putting something off that you know you will have to face again? It takes work, for there must be true understanding of such a choice and path...it will become you, it will be you, offering yourself back to it all...is then simple. The Spirit knows your heart...and knows if its true.

It seems that life is made to finely tune ones being...and all the paths that are offered here...religions, beliefs, ideas....are all ways to measure the heart and weigh the soul...to see what one is ready for and what one is not.

Im not here to say any path is wrong...for I know the ALL is perfect. I am here to say...dont just follow another with neat words and other worldly descriptions that ease the mind of sorrow. Take your time, know yourself, so you can know what your inner nature is ready for and to be a part of.

If any of this worries anyone...please dont worry...all is well. If you are being tugged on....it will be hard to ignore. If you have not been tugged on to seek deeper, then this may not have any concern for you.

None of this is things I decided in a day....it has been a journey on seeking a personal path. But it has become me.

You are loved, beyond measure. Trust that you are loved unconditionally...and this will carry you beyond bounds you even knew existed.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I was going to respond to specific statements, but i think that would take way too long haha.

It is an interesting take, what you say.

I am much like yourself, I do not believe my view is more or less accurate than any others, I judge truth for myself, filter it through my intuition, what comes out the other side forms the structures of my belief system.

While I am only 30 years old, I feel I have 'got my head around' some fairly deep concepts in my time and have experienced some things which I believe have confirmed my beliefs quite amazingly.

(This is assuming i have understood you correctly) I will say that I do not necessarily believe that the ULTIMATE choice to make during our time is whether to serve the ALL or to serve our self (in context of serving ourselves as the only other true option apart from the serving the ALL). I think this choice/lesson is made/learnt later on in the process.

I think this concept is quite simply too much for 99.9999999% of people on Earth to 'get' at this point of the 'ride' and would seem to defeat the purpose of incarnation as SO FEW of us would EVER 'get it'.

I believe that the rules of the game (called life) are relatively fair and simple. I do not personally think the 'goal' of 3D existence is to discover that in order to TRULY serve, you must forget about the 'I' and focus on the ALL.

I would break it down as thus:

- Human existence is 'created' to take but ONE step in the process of returning/reuniting with the ALL.

- Lessons get progressively more complicated as this evolution of soul continues through the different 'levels'.

- Eventually we all get given an opportunity to return to 3D experience to serve the ALL by serving others, but this is purely out of our WANTS.

It all comes down to free will, i believe. Should we CHOOSE to return here to once again assist our brothers and sisters in their journey, then we shall choose. But should we wish to move on with our progression, then we are entitled to do so.

Having this 3D experience to PURELY learn to serve the ALL seems a little removed from the concept of free will - in my view anyway. Under your 'rules' so-to-speak. it would seem that you only have ONE option in this 3D experience and until you work it out you are doomed to repeat the grade. That just seems, for lack of a better word, a bit 'harsh'. Not to say it isnt the truth, but it just doesnt resonate with me.

Though I must in some ways contradict myself and state that if a person does not realise that we are but ONE being, that we are all connected, that everything is ONE, then i do not know if they are ready to progress.

I greatly appreciate your take on all this though - it is great to hear a perspective from someone who seems to have travelled many paths and taken on many beliefs to arrive where they are today. IF a person is unwilling to question their beliefs and move into and out of them, then surely progress will be limited.

And please be aware, I just want to say again, I in no way think my 'view' is more accurate than yours. Just want to make sure my spiel didnt come across that way

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Hello again srsen,

I take nothing you say in a negative way at all...just so you know. Even if we see differently, I hope you continue discourse and bringing your thoughts here for it is always how we look out our own selves...to weigh and measure, what we feel we are in need of or feel more pulled towards. What you are offering...may indeed what the majority here are ready for. Hopefully I can keep the rest of my reply's shorter then my last, sense I THINK I have my point made in the rambles somewhere

I think this concept is quite simply too much for 99.9999999% of people on Earth to 'get' at this point of the 'ride' and would seem to defeat the purpose of incarnation as SO FEW of us would EVER 'get it'. I believe that the rules of the game (called life) are relatively fair and simple. I do not personally think the 'goal' of 3D existence is to discover that in order to TRULY serve, you must forget about the 'I' and focus on the ALL.

So above is what stuck out to me in your posts. 99.99999% is ALOT...and I think you are very close. Even though we can easily look around and see many many people caught up in the material life and worrying daily about their money, goods, popularity, and other Earthly riches...there are a many that seem to be out of place almost right now...they talk of new things resonating with them, they have this large acceptance for ideas and thoughts that were once mostly scoffed at. ALot of them...say they have leaned ALL IS ONE...alot of them say....THEY LIVE A PATH FOR OTHERS BECAUSE THEY KNOW ALL IS ONE....very very few of them say they KNOW they live a path of self.

The say they live for their other selves....and in the same breath...they talk about ascension, which is purely a concept for the self. Many dont relaise this. They think if they spend your whole life here...trying to do for others, the idea that in the back of their mind they are waiting on something for their individual self...it might just be enough to put them in the slot numberse of ....serving the self. This may not be as joyful as they think. What would a world and exsistence be like....with many souls that are on the path of self> think about that. Right...that free will question. The Univserse follows a system, it has blueprinted into a some spiritual laws as well. One of those is....truly we learn by reaping what we sow. We dont just say....OK IM READY TO MOVE ON FROM HERE...DONT LIKE IT ANYMORE....HAD ENOUGH...KNOW IVE BEEN HERE FOR MANY YEARS AND I THINK MY TIME IS DUE TO BE ENOUGH HERE....this is not how this free will idea works, Im sorry to say. The will....and its freedom....is in our choice. That is it....are we going to walk the path of serving our self, seeking for ourself....or are we going to try to find that deeper meaning...are we going to find that similare thread between all things...are we going to try to find the mystery, the purpose...for ALL...are we going to try to live for all the other selves that truly make us US. You you. Me me. Them them. It is a ALL..and we cant just thing...we have to realize that. We will have to accept that.

By moving on to the path of self...one does experience levels...but like I said...there will come a T in that path. The path of self will be so overcome by the path of their other selves...so much love will wash over them, they will see they then can not move on out of this higher density...until abandoning the path of self. To do this....a 6d being may very well take the chance to come back to ta 3d experience....to have their true nature weighed and messured, without being in the 'KNOW'....and to see what 'choice' they are ready for. I think this is what we are seeing....many beings that already have walked this plain many many times....they ascended on to 4d path of self....the went on to 5d path of self....they then saw, to keep moving forward in their evolution....they had to abandone the path that is not...it is only the path that leads to the other...the path that IS.

So I dont think we are dealing with the norm that are meant to be in this 3d experince...I think the ones I am refering to have returned here to make a choice...and Im not sure they are really seeing the need and importance of it.

As I said before....to think we have all of these souls that seem to be so spiritual and inclined to find a personal path....they almost ache for it....to think they all came to just 'ascend'...makes no sense. Are they taking the easy way out because that is what the gurus are teaching...that is what sounds nice and peachy...for its not easy to forgive yourself...when you see how long you have been walking the path of self and how your true purpose was not being fulfilled by your inner most self.

I think they are here to see more. They all are so easy to say....WE ARE ONE....then I urge them....to play on that thought. For it is likely the basis of WHY they are here. Its likely, a path of self they are needing to abandoned....IF IF IF they truly believe and know...that we are one.

To truly serve the 'all' you do NOT have to forget about the I. We are still in our own bodies...so actually...it HELPS US when we realize the path of others for what it truly is. Its just that we dont have much care it is helping the 'me' in us anymore...for you just KNOW it is the righteous way of your inner light and that is all that matters to you. I dont forget about the I....I still have alife very much so...but all my decisions focus around others...seldomly I take something just for myself. Its just not in my nature to worry about that. I know I have a experience to fulfill as being a 'self' and that is OK. But I use that as a tool....to be OF the Universe, instead of just being 'in' it.

The normal need for 3d is NOT to understand all of this....but I dont think what we are seeing in this awakening of sorts....is those that are here for the normal 3d. I think its pretty obvious....many think they have done this over and over and over. For what....just to move on...to incarnate for ascension? This can be done in between existence...we dont have to incarnate for ascension if we were all ready for that. We came here for a 'choice' and maybe some of us have been here before and made a choice before...maybe it is what it is because the choice NEEDS to be different now.

Like I say....and you say....what is for one may not be another. Truly. But I challenge...what others think they ARE here for. For I thought....the exact same thing for a while.

Much love
LV

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You know what I find crazy, the fact that a YouTube video can sculpture ones beliefs and mind. Since Social Networking kicked off the New Age Philosophies are like a run away train, soon the whole system will crash.. or the beliefs will simple take total control.

Why is it people put so much trust in other peoples beliefs?

I don't even trust people, let alone their explanation of the truth. When are people going to see their own truth, the truth that only matters to them.

"This is me and my Legacy and I don't walk in the footsteps of others"

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
maybe there are many lessons for self in learning, before self can become one. Then there are many lessons for one in learning, before one can truely acend to that of the higher relms.

As then as one, are not these lessons then shared between each self as a whole, where the learning must fullfil then each and all of that whole in harmony and unison, until acession to a higher relm is then possible for the all.

So for one and all to truely learn each and every lesson, there would have to be countless roads and lives to fulfill before all can truely accend as one to that true enlightenment one can call home.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by redgy]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow

You know what I find crazy, the fact that a YouTube video can sculpture ones beliefs and mind. Since Social Networking kicked off the New Age Philosophies are like a run away train, soon the whole system will crash.. or the beliefs will simple take total control.

Why is it people put so much trust in other peoples beliefs?

I don't even trust people, let alone their explanation of the truth. When are people going to see their own truth, the truth that only matters to them.

"This is me and my Legacy and I don't walk in the footsteps of others"

We are all a reflection of another...take just one of us...and that is it, that is all that is...what one that one of us learn...without the others. Yes, philosophies should be shared, should be observed, should be weighed, should be meassurd by each and every one of us.

The path of trusting others was a part of my path of self...the stepping back and observing it wih my own being and being honest with my thoughts about it no matter how it went against my desires or needs..was the harder part. Breaking away from a religion that I grew up in...breaking away from the new age concepts...but what I find is that they things that held true to me in those apths...I still hold on to...for some of the things on those paths...have now became my truth. Such as the idea of a Holy Spirit...such as a idea of I am you, you are just another part of me....even ideas that would sound as if I was walking the path of a atheirst...have become a truth for me, my truth, because I have understanding in it.

There are things I have experienced, in this physical world....no belief and no science can explain. There are things I have seen...others have seen....that prove to me, something is happening. When I starting on this personal path a few years back...I did not have any idea where it would lead. All I knew...is that I was only following in another mans ideas and way....and I was going to test it to the best of my ability. I tested it...and the Universe smiled and showed itself to me. I dont know how else to put it for you. If I would of been seeking for that to happen, it would of not. It works in ways that is so unexpected, and results in the truth that is within you, your honest reasons for being and seeking.

Some of the words I use are labeled with 'groups'. That is ok...for I know language is what limits me to explain things in a way that no one will group it.

When you think that the Universe has showed you something....you truly dont think that it should only matter to you. You may not understand why this would be so. To receive such understanding, you have already given yourself, offered yourself...the concern will not be bounded to your own being...but you will wish to find this same divine light in others.

I agree..there are many lessons. But they are all being offered right here right now. People are ignoring it. They refuse to face themselves and others. Earth is full of histories and opportunities...for a being to look, see, observe, weigh and measure, learn....and decide. All lessons are offered....its just up to the person if they want to take the opportunity or not. They even may think they are....just to fall to another way side of not really seeking their own inner being.

Many choices I made...went against what the teachers, guru's, books, preachers....all said. I even had one tell me....so much is happening in the world and going to happen...now is not the time to waster time with going back to school. If I would of listened to everyone else....I would not be where I am. I would of not had the experiences I did. Instead of ascension....I believe I have had a merging. I believe my son received this as well...when we was 5. I thinking that means he came here....having already making the choice in a different life. He came, offering himself, back to it all. I got to witness this...which made me question my path. My path allowed others to witness another 'me' merging here with 'me'....which was a opportunity for them , full circle. Its not going to happen for the 'self'....but for other selves. The choice....causes leaps to occur. I think the choice, must be made while here. We dont await a date or ascension...we ask to be all the Universe needs us to be, now. What ever God, the Holy Spirit finds fit to show another what they are, we offer our selves....to be used.

It may make no sense...but what makes no sense to me, is to not share with others what I have experienced in this life, on this path, in this skin, in this 'being'. It is not 'mine' as much as it is 'Gods'. But I had to offer it back, to where it came from, to what it is.

Truly the words ring true to me...offer what is of Earth back to Earth....offer what is of Spirit...back to Spirit. You can except something as truth...but to understand it as truth....may take some work and will.

Best intentions for all
LV

I encourage any feedback you would like to offer here!
My best to you
LV

[edit on 2-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
maybe there are many lessons for self in learning, before self can become one. Then there are many lessons for one in learning, before one can truely acend to that of the higher relms.

As then as one, are not these lessons then shared between each self as a whole, where the learning must fullfil then each and all of that whole in harmony and unison, until acession to a higher relm is then possible for the all.

So for one and all to truely learn each and every lesson, there would have to be countless roads and lives to fulfill before all can truely accend as one to that true enlightenment one can call home.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by redgy]

Ah yes, much rings true. I appreciate all you say and bring here. What ever may be...I hope in someones heart....one of these messages rings true to them like a warm breeze rings true to a flower. I hope something in this all....resonates with another. Our inner being, is so often ignored.

I am not finished with the path of self...I Just know that where ever I am on my path there....my 'self' can not be what it is to be...without making this offering. I know...to keep fighting for the 'self' in me....offers me no ore growth. I have turned on the cross roads...I have looked back...I now see why this actually does benefit me. For what benefits the all is benefiting the higher prime self of me. It is a step in refinement...it is a step in evolving. Its not as if Im just going to now become part of the ONE and my lessons cease....its not that at all. Its being my truest nature that will benefit both my self in evolving....and finally be of real use for the Spirit to work through me.

One's will becomes universal...over...self. This in returns...does indeed refine the self in ways we cant begin to understand. The self, finds its purpose. My path of self is no way finished....and still has much work to focus and understand.

Much love
LV

<<   2 >>

join