It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Films

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I recently purchased a copy of the French Film, District B13 - Ultimatum. like its original, this film is about how an elite group of political overseers conspires to destroy a ghetto in france to not only kill the inhabitants, but make way for urban renewal. The first film doesnt use a "False Flag" as a plot device, but B13- ultimatum does.

without giving too much away, I will say that a CIA like agency kills some cops, places the dead cops in the ghetto, and provokes the locals to shoot at the cops, which is the catalyst for instigating martial law and forcing the inhabitants out of their homes.

The lead actors use Parkour as their primary mode of transport. The highly acrobatic movements were born from french free running, and the two lead actors could be considered to be the grandfathers of the sport.

If you are a researcher of false flag events, or are a fan of action films and general bad-donkey-ness, I HIGHLY suggest checking this film out.

Here is a scene with the french dub. (im having a hard time finding an English dub, but plot wise, its a pivotal scene, so just go rent it and you can get the English version)

What are your Favorite false flag films?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well I wouldn't say film, but Jericho the T.V. series was pretty scary. Not oh God oh God were all gonna die scary, but more of your foundations being broken down and not knowing what to believe or who to blame. That movie your talking about is really awesome though. I saw it a little over a year ago maybe more. I am not sure if it was the False Flag version you talk of.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
b-13 is an awesome movie.

I tried parkour for a while before I met some guys that were jumping between highrise buildings, thats when I realized that the sport wasnt for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My fav false flag movie is probably Donnie Darko, it is littered with illuminate symbolisim and is all about the future false flag attack on time travlers who fly on South West airlines.

new topics

top topics

join