It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Navy: Next time we will use more force

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Let me see...They run a known blockade without identifying their cargo. Then when the Israelis react and come on board they take out clubs and start throwing guys overboard. The Israelis react take control of the ship, and realize it was filled with medical supplies and food. Israelis say that ther is great need in Gaza, so start giving the medicine etc to the folks in need. Hamas (true to vengeful Islamic thinking) will not accept any of the humanitarian cargo, until all is released and all people are released. Meanwhile people are suffering. OK? I think I understand it is Islamic thinking process at it's very best. I will kill people I claim you want to kill so you will look like a killer. I will once again et vengeance by killing my own people who I supposedly am fighting for so they can get help. I will spite my self, kill my own, just so I can call you a killer and are keeping people who clubbed guys captive for awhile?? Sounds like Muslim logic...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Let me see...They run a known blockade without identifying their cargo. Then when the Israelis react and come on board they take out clubs and start throwing guys overboard. The Israelis react take control of the ship, and realize it was filled with medical supplies and food. Israelis say that ther is great need in Gaza, so start giving the medicine etc to the folks in need. Hamas (true to vengeful Islamic thinking) will not accept any of the humanitarian cargo, until all is released and all people are released. Meanwhile people are suffering. OK? I think I understand it is Islamic thinking process at it's very best. I will kill people I claim you want to kill so you will look like a killer. I will once again et vengeance by killing my own people who I supposedly am fighting for so they can get help. I will spite my self, kill my own, just so I can call you a killer and are keeping people who clubbed guys captive for awhile?? Sounds like Muslim logic...

I can see your hate, but won't judge you by it:

But I will bring forth the reasoning behind why Hamas wouldn't accept half of the aid, it is obvious, it is very obvious, that is why they sent the ships through in the first place, it was to stop the blockade:

If Hamas accepts half of the aid then in reality the aid still went through Israeli filter(blockade and reinforces the blockade), the illegal blockade is the problem, the collective punishment is the problem.

Continue your hate, no one will blame you, how can we, we don't even know you.

And in regards to your Israeli propaganda, ATS won't eat it, we all know ISrael had no right to enter those ships in International waters, no right to take over them, no right to kill humanitarians.

The ship wasn't in Israeli waters, it was going to Gaza, it had every right to go to Gaza, the blockade is unilateral.

Israel taking over this ship is an act of war, Turkey can do the same to Israeli ships on International waters and I hope they do because we know the UN can't do nothing as we saw, another US veto.

The funniest thing is Israel is the accused, and the US is saying it should hold investigation in to what happened.

Ohhh GOSH, I wish the same law applied here in New Zealand where the accused can investigate the crimes the accused has done. No one will be guilty, I could probably do anything I want and getaway with it

That is American logic

Go spread your propaganda somewhere else....

[edit on 2-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Do you actually know what you are talking about?
Israel attacked the ships in international waters. A friend of mine, Alexandra Lort-Philips was on one of those ships and she is neither a Muslim nor intent on killing anyone. So, is it still ok to attack these ships?
Do you suppose that we all just follow Israel's shining example and just attack anyone, anywhere, especially when they least expect it? Oh sorry, I forgot to add, and kill them as well.

Wake up! it is 2010 not 0010

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join