It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Keiser Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

oops, just saw this was already linked just above. my bad!

Go nitpick someone who actually cares...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Ever since I saw a video
of him a few months ago where he said the Chinese
were gonna crash wall street "tomorrow" I have
been a skeptic.

Could you post that video?
edit on 12/10/10 by Mary Rose because: Posted without content in error; added content.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
just tried to order a silver keiser but the website has been overwhelmed. on the order form the input for shipping details has a glitch. will know more on monday.
f

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

I don't think the vendor that's linked on Keiser's website will let you buy just 1 oz. I think the minimum is 20. I got mine from the vendor on Alex Jones' website (actually I haven't received it yet but it's in process.)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

do you have a link for that? i went to his infowars site and also did a search. no joy.
2nd
f

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Here ya go: Midas Resources, Inc.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

hi mary rose
thanks for the link. i have left a message. been waiting to get hold of one of these since it broke and yesterday the temerature was rising while we got nowhere!
regards f

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You mean the price?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Also, his language - such as calling people . . . "a dick," . . .

The person he called this was Rand Paul, Senator-elect for the state of Kentucky. Although I wish Max would use different language, I'm beginning to think he's right about Rand Paul.

I heard Alex Jones interview Sen. Paul recently, and what did Sen. Paul focus on regarding needed changes? Cutting back on entitlements!! (As in Social Security, that we pay for with our labor, and is stolen for other spending.)

I suspect Rand Paul is going to be the leader for "austerity" in the United States of America.

Not good.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

as we tried and tried and failed to get the order processed a hot flush come over me. must be my age
2nd
f

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Russia Today interviews, lives in France, wants sabotage the world financial system by trying to bring down JPM on the silver issue and accelerate a trend towards uncontrollable inflation....sounds like this guy is an anti-capitalist if you ask me. Not that I am an apologist for the big banks and commodity trading brokerage firms but keeping the price of inflation related commodities lower should benefit all in the long run as our system is so precarious. How selfish to risk destroying the system to make a bundle in the market and gloat about bringing down a large financial institution. IF we get hyper-inflation then we wont get to enjoy those "spoils" now will we? I know that by condoning managed markets that I dont sound like a free market advocate but the govt has intervened in all aspects of the financial system (FOMOs: coupon and bill passes, repos, for-ex interventions, etc) but I am interested in saving the system not throwing the shoe (sabot) into the gear works of the financial machine.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

just to give you a heads up. i do not advocate bringing down any system. no system is perfect and i believe we can influence the system if enough of us email,send letters and try and engage the government machine. i do this on a regular basis.
regarding the silver keiser. if this issue did in fact destabilise the system to an extent that it crashed, wouldn't that show how dangerously unstable the system is and therefore not fit for purpose?
just for the record i engage my government for a balance between the individual and the state.

regards f

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Although I get irritated with Keiser sometimes because his website may have raunchy photos posted, I don't know what I'd do without his knowledge of Wallstreet. I would not be able to figure things out without his insights.

I encourage everyone to bookmark his website and pay attention to the info he provides.

Uploaded by RussiaToday on Nov 11, 2011

Watch the full Keiser Report E209 on Saturday... This week Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss George Osborne's admission that he has no power over bankers and that the population will always have to pay for their crimes. Max and Stacy also discuss the 'slow motion train robbery' of low interest rates and the use of trending topics on Twitter as price propaganda. In the second half of the show, Max Keiser interviews Senator Mike Gravel and his direct democracy initiative and how it could empower the Occupy Wall Street movement.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I know his voice is irritating, but I recommend that people listen, anyway, because I think he is the most articulate and street-wise source for what is actually going on with the global financial meltdown, which continues.

From maxkeiser.com:

KR214 – Corruptify
Posted on November 25, 2011 by stacyherbert| 63 Comments

We discuss taxpayers in the West being pepper-sprayed with toxic debts while in China fraudsters receive five fingers of death. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Gregor Macdonald about Warren Buffett’s investment in Japan and the cost benefit analysis of the energy policy of invading resource rich nations in order to liberate their oil.

"The world has changed; we're in a phase change . . . "
— Gregor Macdonald
edit on 11/25/11 by Mary Rose because: Add source of quote

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Italian Job: Stealing 2,451.8 tons of gold with style
Nov 28, 2011

Alternate Link: MAXKEISER.COM

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

The full program is available now.

Keiser mentioned that perhaps we'll see a two-step process: gold-backed bonds in the eurozone as a precursor to gold-backed currencies...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join