It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Keiser Report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think that Max Keiser's show on Russia Today is always informative, but this one is particularly insightful and full of information.

Here is the description that goes with it:

RussiaToday — June 01, 2010 — This week Max Keiser and co-host Stacy Herbert compare the BP offshore toxic oil spill crisis to the toxic derivatives spill polluting global financial system. In the second half of the show, Max interviews Heidi Moore of Slate's TheBigMoney.com about movie futures, financial innovation and financial reform.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I came across this dude for the first time today - and I have found another personal hero to add to my list.

THIS HAS TO BE WATCHED BY EVERYONE!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
hi mary rose
i am a regular watcher of max. he cracks me up and i would like to say it's the first time i have seen a thread on this guy. max was talking the other day on anomalous/withdrawn trading glitches/patterns meant to panic and or draw traders into buying crap. max himself went on to elaborate on the computer systems that he had a hand in designing and further stated that certain groups are abusing the system to lure speculators in. an excellent explainer of the dark arts of trading. the best example that comes to mind is 'quantative easing' in max's opinion he likens this to 'a dog eating it's own vomit!' ha! nice one max.
kind regards fakedirt

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
. . . an excellent explainer of the dark arts of trading.

Exactly!! He has taught me alot. I rely on him to explain things I could never figure out for myself.

I also like his passion for the way things should be, and the guests he has on calling for we the people to wake up and stand up to financial terrorists - a term I believe Max coined.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
hi mary rose
i admire the guys passion also. he cuts through the bullcrap and gets to the nuts of the topic. he and stacey make a great double act.
i caught the last ten minutes of his show today (repeat later)and the topic was government finances founded on future debt and the fact that if this dubious system stops then the whole system will crash. i will catch it later.
i also introduced him during a conversation with a 70 year old lady whose home i am repairing. the financial crisis cropped up during a conversation and i must say this lady is as sharp as a razor. she was watching his show last week as i was finishing my jobs and i could hear the howls of laughter coming from her living room. btw her government/pension provider last week increased her pension by approx 25 pence per week pushing her over the means test threshold thus penalising her by way of increased taxation to the tune of a further £4 deduction! i have always believed that all pensioners should receive free bus pass, tv licence, reduced utility bills, council tax etc. it is the greed of others that has brought all respective governments to their knees as well as their own need to keep hold of power. as for myself, i was shafted many years ago and lost my home, i do not have a pension and i will work till i die. these decisions were made in 1990 and whilst i am content in that i love what i do, i am surround by many who unfortunatley are obsessed with ripping others off. to me these people are dead behind the eyes. it may come as a surprise to you that nearly all my immediate family have shafted me over construction work i have carried out on their homes whilst they are quite wealthy, i am not. at times i feel like the biggest mug on earth but i keep smiling. however those family members are now in file 13 so if the shtf and i am around, i will concentrate on helping only those i deem worthy. do not take this as the words of a bitter man. on the contrary they have all been like a millstone round my neck for many years.
btw soz for going off topic.
regards fakedirt

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
i also introduced him during a conversation with a 70 year old lady whose home i am repairing. the financial crisis cropped up during a conversation . . .

I can't tell you how much it warms my heart to read that you were discussing the financial crisis and spoke of a knowledgeable person like Max Keiser with the person you were with! It seems that so many people dare not talk about world events with their friends, family, and associates. Instead, people think sports, celebrity gossip, or what have you are the only topics they can handle.

I hope things are changing and that more and more people start talking about things that matter - things we need to do something about.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
hi mary rose
i know of only a handful of people who are receptive to these topics. as you say it is celebrity/sports etc. these are only distractions when you think about it. in my opinion they cater to the base instincts of all of us. most of tv is chewing gum for the eyes. it is apparent to me that the media and government are skipping hand in hand towards total control of all peoples. i find it personally disgusting when i see football fans crying/fighting because their team lost. you get the gist! again the media are playing a dangerous game with all peoples and it will be through them that fear shall be and will continue to be instilled in us.
btw said 70 year old lady just rang me offering further work on her house!
result!
regards fakedirt.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
reply to post by Mary Rose

I came across this dude for the first time today - and I have found another personal hero to add to my list.

You never knew about Max until today? Ow - missing out big time. He's a champion all right

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I enjoy Max Keiser's rightous indignation when he talks about banksters and what they're doing to the world's economy. I'm beginning to think of it that way instead of just the U.S. economy when it comes to Wall Street because of how interrelated we are globally.

Listen to him talk about financial terrorists in this teaser for his next report, which will be posted tomorrow:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have lost faith in Max.
Quite a few of his predictions
including the Chinese attack
on Wall Street didn't amount
to a hill of beans. He is just
a sensationalist as far as I'm
concerned with no credibility.
But that's just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I have lost faith in Max.
Quite a few of his predictions
including the Chinese attack
on Wall Street didn't amount
to a hill of beans.

The Chinese attack on Wall Street? In what way did he say they would do this?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yep, Keiser is brilliant. I absolutely LOVE his no bs analysis of the markets. He doesn't give a flying #$% if it sounds too dark, gloomy, or immoral ... he's got the courage to tell it to you like it is.

I got a tip for all the other Keiser junkies out there. You can watch the report the day before it shows up on youtube directly from rt.com's on air feed. The report comes on tonight at 6pm central time.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have watched some of these videos, unfortunately my response will vary from the majority here.

He is feeding on your general incompetence. I really mean no offense by this, but this guy is full of 99.5% garbage, then mixes in a few half truths for advertising dollars.

But out of the few videos I have personally been able to watch this is certainly the majority and not the exception. I would draw you some analogies to other financial professional shills I have came across since the early 90's, but the only difference here is that he is not directly selling you anything.

I will warn you though. You can believe whatever you would like as everyone creates their own reality. But if this guy ever tries to get you to sign up for some newsletter that ends up propagating around some monetary pay-for xyz service, run far away. Run fast.

I have other suspicions as well, but I will leave it there. Have a nice afternoon.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
He is feeding on your general incompetence.

For example?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The Greeks want Max Keiser to be their President, and he accepted.

edit on 25 Oct 2010 by Hellmutt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
I have watched some of these videos, unfortunately my response will vary from the majority here.

He is feeding on your general incompetence. I really mean no offense by this, but this guy is full of 99.5% garbage, then mixes in a few half truths for advertising dollars.

Yeah okay, you say this without any rational explanation whatsoever. How is it that this guy continuously calls the score with a high degree of accuracy, and so do his guests. You're trying to tell me that 199/200 of the things he says is "garbage". I'm calling your bluff.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Yeah I enjoyed all that banter about what the Greeks should do!!

Keiser has the idea that we should all boycott Coca Cola to send their stock tumbling (he says they deserve it) so that we the people can do something peacefully to fight back!!!

I wish Max would do a YouTube video specifically calling for this.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

i have neither seen nor heard anything max has professed which would lead me to consider him a shill. you have been called out to explain yourself as of now it is not max in the spotlight. you need to step up to the plate and furnish us with facts to support your stance. i refer the honourable members to the replies i gave earlier.
f

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The last video I watched was more than telling. I am sure one of you have the hyperlink. He explained how he was "in the know" with big hedge fund managers that were going to literally kill the dollar. I am sure I did not quote that verbatim.

1st Issue : I am more than 100% confident he doesn't know one Hedge Fund Manager with AUM > 500 Million & < 1 Billion, which is incredibly minimal. He might at best know someone that runs a comical Commodity Pool.

2nd Issue : HF managers with AUM > 1 Billion + do not talk to people like this. Ever.

3rd Issue : HF managers will not be in the game of showing their cards. This will literally shore up liquidity where it hurts them the most. Here is an analogy that is easy to follow. If you are driving down the road in a rural area, running out of gas with no cell phone, is there a price you will not pay for gas at this point?

What if your wife is having a baby this same day and you need to get back home. Guess what, I just bought the last 20 gallons and I am going to resell them to you at $45.00 a gallon. Now multiply this dilemma by hundreds of millions of dollars and in some cases your entire firms equity.

4th Issue : Anyone that will tell you lies such as this is surely lying to you all the time, wouldn't you agree?

5th Issue : Does anyone know of a person named Reinhardt? If you are still believing that fairytale we have other problems. I am confident that this shill will lead you down the same path. Ever received an E-Mail from PennyStockPicksMaster?

6th Issue : This never happened, which is the most damning of course.

Again, anyone that ever tells you they have foreknowledge of anything in the financial marketplace that has made this statement publicly has either:

a) Committed a fraud

b) Just played you like a fiddle

Anyway, once more, you are entitled to create your own reality. This is all being done for advertising dollars and in my opinion this will lead down a path for some sort of monetary service that is going to give you "hot tips" regarding anything that can be invested in. It is my only purpose to make a reply in this thread to warn you of such. Trust me, if anyone else has also had 15-20 years + in this field it is all extremely transparent. I am very much doubting anyone that has contributed in this thread has a deep understanding of how crooked this business can be.

There are so many reasons for people to lead you down the wrong path it is mind-numbing. Almost 100% of the time it is for their own benefit, if you need proof anyone that is a guest on any financial news channel (Bloomberg, CNBC) has a vested interest in either misleading you greatly or trying to persuade you to benefit themselves.

It would also not surpirse me in the least if him or his team has made a base on this website, inserting his videos which again will lead to some sort of monetary contributions in the future. Just watch yourselves, there are plenty of people much smarter than this that are even better at the game of 3 card monty. Just be careful, that is all.

This advice I promise may save you much in the future. Whether it be just your bank account, or if you are extremely unlucky your family. Good luck with your future endeavors.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I posted this vid back in late 2007/early 2008 when the Icelandic Krona was issuing it's final death rattle. Produced by Keiser & Co in mid 2007, The Money Geyser remains one of his most prophetic, if not to mention hilarious exposés.

The USD carry trade..or..Who wants to be the next Iceland ?

With Chinese , Indian, and Brazilian central banks expressing concern over the massive inflow of cheap USD's currently fueling their overheating economies, maybe the story of Iceland' financial demise, and it's role in the global economic crisis is worthy of a review as we prep for the next round of QE related currency wars...under an "extended" zirp interest rate regime

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join