It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Debate]Phil Schneider's War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Before I argue either way, can anyone prove what items he brought to that speech to be fake?

It is not up to everyone to prove the materials are fake. The onus is (was) on Schneider to prove they are real. He did not. All he had were lumps of metal that could have been anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Has anyone here seen Phil Schneider's injuries? His chest was totally opened, his deformed hand, limited motion, cancer ... He claims this was an alien weapon, and really what else could have done that?

Schneider also had the metals and pictures as evidence. He was very consistent with his speeches, and did not have the appearance of a liar. One thing is sure is that he acted like he truly believed what he was saying.

Sure, he may have exaggerated, or got some dates wrong, but I still believe that he was a respectable speaker. There isn't a way to prove he was on black budget projects really unless one can prove he wasn't, because if Schneider was telling the truth the military would have erased him.

I think Schneider got his job because of his father, and after he was finished he realised about the new world order. Schneider didn't just talk about aliens, he talked about false-flag terrorism and things like Waco.

As well if his death was suspicious he was probably murdered by a secret military service, because he was breaking his security oaths. I also heard his alien metal samples and pictures were stolen after his death, so yeah there could have been a cover-up.

The best person to settle these debates would be his ex-wife.

EDIT: 1:19:00 into the Post Falls, Idaho; May, 8 1995 - Shneider is asked to show his injuries

Skip to the last minute of this video - 9mins in

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Svoboda]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

"There are numerous threads about this, I really don't see the point in another one."
"Here goes anyways... "

Please forgive me for just being curious, but if you don't see the point in the OP reposting something that has been done before, Why do you even bother to reply?

It just seems like you felt you were annoyed to respond to this thread like it was your obligation to do so.

However, I do enjoy your thoughts on the subject for it gives me another way to look at this in a skeptic point of view. Very good research!

I know that the ATS members who've been around for many years get tired of the same reposts, but sometimes, a new post of similar threads gets a whole new ball rolling. Some threads get so beat-up from people bashing each others thoughts that they get abandoned over time. While others just go round and round with no new ideas to enlighten us.

I have no problem with this thread as long as something fresh comes from it. If threads like this annoy some people, then don't feel obligated to reply. There are many more out there for your liking.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svoboda
Has anyone here seen Phil Schneider's injuries? His chest was totally opened, his deformed hand, limited motion, cancer ... He claims this was an alien weapon, and really what else could have done that?

Birth defects
Car accident
Construction accident
Fall from a large height
etc.
etc.

Whatever happened to him it definitely affected his brain.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Birth defects
Car accident
Construction accident
Fall from a large height
etc.
etc.

Whatever happened to him it definitely affected his brain.

I was referring to the radiation damage he suffered from. He claimed he was poisoned by Cobalt-15 or something. He describes the weapon from a green to blue beam of radiation.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I was referring to the radiation damage he suffered from. He claimed he was poisoned by Cobalt-15 or something. He describes the weapon from a green to blue beam of radiation.

He claims he had a shootout with aliens underground also. This guy is full of it and any of his claims should not be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

The reason I replied is because people at this site NEVER use the SEARCH feature.

The OP stated that he wanted to find out what other people's opinions are. If that was really the case he would have just used the search feature and browsed through the dozens of existing threads on Phil Schneider - a few of which I posted.

Phil Schneider - Alien Whistleblower - Is What He Says False or True? - this one for instance had absolutely no replies, surely that was the place to post his feelings, instead of starting a whole new thread?

I wasn't annoyed at replying to the thread I was annoyed that people don't use the SEARCH function before considering starting a new thread.

If something new was brought to the table then that's great, but this was an identical thread of many others to be found on ATS.

It's great that ATS keeps all of these threads and that we can SEARCH for them at any time - people should use it more

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

To be honest mate I wouldn't listen to anything Greer says.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Svoboda

He claimed all these things, claimed being the operative word. Nothing was ever proven, and yes of course he spoke about aliens, he claimed to have been shot in the chest by one.

I find it strange how Schneider is very cagey about people not touching the metals, perhaps he was worried someone would sneak a small piece off and take it for sampling?

I'm not a skeptic and have watched just about everything of Schneiders but at the end of the day the dates don't add up at all. This seems to be a concrete proof of some kind of hoaxing going on.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Svoboda

I have always felt the same way. The problem is that Phil's testimony is just so farfetched, it is hard to believe. I want to believe what he says is true, but it seems like just a bit much. It would help if other people that were involved with Phil could come out and reveal what they know as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by Svoboda

I find it strange how Schneider is very cagey about people not touching the metals, perhaps he was worried someone would sneak a small piece off and take it for sampling?

I think he was just concerned about theft.

As well this really could be going on. There's no way for us to know because these guys running the show are worse than Nazis. We've never gotten the truth, so why do you think this is so hard to hide?

I think it all adds up to consistency. A lot of the contents of his lectures could have been inspired by documents he read or told to him by other military personnel. He wasn't just about aliens; he talked about the new world order and the AP Murrah building. He was about peace and freedom.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Svoboda

Why do I think what is so hard to hide? Sorry I didn't fully understand your last post.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Personally I believe that Schneider was telling the truth, but have no evidence other than a gut feeling. I like to think I have a good BS detector and his speeches seem sincere. As for inconsistencies in his checkered past- I think that the powers that be would go through great lengths to discredit him by manipulating his work history, etc. A smear campaign on a dead man is rather easy to accomplish when you have the resources. They could easily have erased his college records, clearances, etc. After all, if his story is true it would deal a great blow to the current power structure.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Jdawg9909]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by Svoboda

Why do I think what is so hard to hide? Sorry I didn't fully understand your last post.

I meant, why would anyone think joint alien-human operations would be so hard to hide?

We can't see what the elite/black-budget do off-world. The ones doing it keep quiet because they don't want to lose their jobs. Schneider was probably one of very few brave men who spoke out at the time

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Svoboda

It is definately plausibe. After seeing what happened to Phil, do you think that anyone else who knows anything is going to come out? I do not think so, lest they desire to end up getting killed and then being ruled a suicide or a stroke, or some other "freak" death.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I believe him.
And the fact that he turned up dead (with a piano wire around his throat) is enough validation (to his claims) for me!

DUMBs are almost common knowledge now-a-days as well as the acceptance of off-world visitors. So putting the two together is very possible and very plausible now. Not so much back in the 90's.

The higher echelon (PTB) do everything possible to discredit, debunk and confuse the public with facts or lack of thereof. See: Bob Lazar and Bill Cooper too!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

There was a piano wire around his neck? I thought that he died of a stroke and that there was no "evidence" of "foul play". So the plot thickens...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

His death has gone from cancer, to stroke, to suicide to...the truth. He was asphyxiated as first reported by his ex-wife.

A Message from the ex-wife of Philip Schneider:
www.apfn.org...

Phil Schneider:
......His body was found in his apartment with piano wire wrapped around his neck and visible signs of being tortured before being killed....
www.super8news.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

To be honest a piano wire choking doesn't really sound like much of a secret agency killing. Although I can't say I'm skilled in that field lol, perhaps it's exactly the sort of thing they'd do?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think it depends on how much finesse you want to use. I've heard contract killings can be out sourced by agencies to foreign agencies who in turn would hire local hard men who in turn would hire knuckle dragging thugs, with no idea about who they are topping. Thus confusing the already confused.

However, why would anybody torture someone who, if is telling the truth, has blabbed every detail he knows to the world at large.

His story is so shockingly sci fi movie plot-ish, I reckon that's what he was hoping for. Some sort of movie deal. I mean there are several games out with this theme..

If these invaders from outer space are so bloody nasty and clever, you'd think they would of slotted the lot of us by now, taken our women and warped home. Still, you never know. I've heard taller tales that turned out to be true...well nearly as tall. Tallish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join