It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geez, BP or Gov't are not listening to the best Idea's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have not seen a single sewer sucker in any of the video's of the clean up.
everyone knows - a wet dry vac sucks sludge up real fast... so, where are the 500 plus Sewer Sucker Vac Trucks...?
when they get serious you will see them... until then they want you to think its all manual labor....

also, along the gulf coast is COTTON , lots and lots of Cotton ...
if you want to protect the beaches put bails of cotton on the coast.
oil gets sucked up.

particial submerged plastic sheeting like a fence on the shore or like
Levie protection sheeting. will keep the oil from touch land.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
With all the billions of pounds they have you would have thought they would have invested some of it in 'clean up', but then theres no money in that is there? lol

[edit on 1-6-2010 by chaztekno]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm watching it live. Let me guess they are going to cut the riser right above the BOP first. Then they will use the big yellow claw to then cut the riser into a managable section that can be easily removed only there won't be any oil flowing through it so we won't be able to see how the flow might be reduced by the use of the yellow claw.

I thought these guys were scientific. Why not cut a piece of the riser right above where it is flowing out that other leak we have been seeing the one that is horizontal. There would be nothing to loose and I know it would reduce the flow. It seems that would be the logical scientific thing to do. That way we could see how the yellow claw effects the flow. I know that claw could easily be modified to smash together rather than cut.

If it could be modified to clamp the end of the riser and stay there, thus reducing the flow. I think a top kill could be tried again with the increased back pressure it might just work.

new topics

join