It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings linked to experiment in Wales?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

UFO sightings linked to experiment in Wales?

An experiment using lasers to try and communicate with aliens may account for UFO sightings last month. The experiment used a device built by Paul Rowlands that converted messages in to light via lasers and transmitted them in to space. A few days later a series of 14 sightings of strange objects were reported within 20 miles of the experiment site.

Link

Very interesting though i am clueless whether this is credible or not??

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

I can Vouch for the Ops Post and i can vouch for the article this is confirmed my brother told me about it also.

Great Job Finding the article

And some people say that "we the people dont do enough to contact aliens" Pfff

[edit on 1-6-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting, maybe i'll try and contact E.T by shining my laser pointer in the air.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This reminds me of the alleged reply via a crop circle

Arecibo

Do you think they are trying to reply? I have heard that IF they are out there then some may not interfere with other species due to some intergalactic law. I know that sounds like I should be on Star Trek or locked away

......but this must have originated somewhere, right??

[edit on 4/6/10 by Lucifer84]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff! I'm glad the guy is happy inviting the neighbours over for dinner. Let's hope his ambitions don't backfire on him...or us

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9b138525b60.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
That was nice of him to do it off his own back

Lets just hope it was the friendly ones out there that heard it!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The technology needed to use laser light as a carrier medium has been around a long time, but what is funny is SETI has never tried this before...
probably they were told not to because they sure don't do anything much outside the box...

This is an amazing story and I hope to hear more about it soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If you follow the links to the various online reports it's interesting to note they are very consistent. Many of the reports say the objects shot off vertically which would rule out lanterns, together with the flight ban this makes the reports intriguing.

If I was being very sceptical I would question the fact that anyone can make an online report and not reveal their identity, so we can't be sure that the people who reported the lights weren't 'in on it'. If the sightings are genuine, I'm sure they will still be explained as a combination of chinese lanterns and visual effects by some.

Hopefully they will conduct more of these experiments and we will have more results to examine soon. Maybe next time they can specifically ask the ET's to land and get it over with

top topics

join