It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video" Energy UFO "Arturo Robles Gil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This video i I would say is not a fake and could be a balloon( he has famously been caught out before by the discovery team who set him up) Very interesting footage. I will say mylar balloon but not 100% sure.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
im by far an expert but it looks like a balloon to me..

yknow in youtube, google 'ufo compilation' there are a few there that are seriously mindblowing, theres no way all of them are manmade..

cheerz,

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

tarifa37
I will say mylar balloon but not 100% sure.

Yep ...I see no reason to disagree , looks like a balloon to me too

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It's a balloon, just upside down. Tre clever!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i am sure you are right, its the way it seems to be changing shape that caught my eye although probably a trick of the light as its rotating and the suns rays are bouncing of the shiny surface.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
This video is strange I would say not a fake could be a balloon( he has famously been caught out before by the discovery team) but does not directly look like one. Very interesting footage. I will say mylar balloon but not 100% sure.

If this person's been 'caught out before' (as you say) why give him more exposure? You promoting a known hoaxers' video, just takes UFOlogy two-steps backwards and besides, what's up with the 'energy UFO' title?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

This video is strange I would say not a fake could be a balloon( he has famously been caught out before by the discovery team) but does not directly look like one. Very interesting footage. I will say mylar balloon but not 100% sure.

Tarifa37.....

There's no context at all which means there's nothing in that video to exclude a balloon as the most likely option.

So.....I'm with the you & the rest of the Balloonites!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

If this person's been 'caught out before' (as you say) why give him more exposure? You promoting a known hoaxers' video, just takes UFOlogy two-steps backwards and besides, what's up with the 'energy UFO' title?

He is not a hoaxer he was hoaxed by the discovery documentary team. They set off some mylar balloons he filmed them believing they are UFOs here's the videos BTW the energy title was his title for the video.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by M4TR1X-2012
u have one retarded username.

@ ''maybe... maybe not''

M4TR1X-2012.....

Well, it's very nice to make your acquaintance!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Oh.
Well, that makes just a little bit of difference I guess....(because there are innocent people who have been excused but) in this case whether he admitted it or was suspected of a mylar hoax in the past, this looks exactly what he was excused of filming before.

Arturo Robles Gil Fraud: www.alcione.org...

And I love the OP's opening sentence though (no offense OP): I would say not a fake could be a balloon
Ummmm, last time I checked, launching a balloon, filming it then uploading it to YouTube claiming it's an UFO is.........fake!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

He gets up every morning and sky watches . I don't think he lets off balloons and films them. He is an avid sky watcher its what he does. He obviously thinks this is a ufo and filmed it. No hoax here and its not been proven that it is a balloon ( although highly likely)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Seeing I never heard of him, I'll give him that much. Perhaps he just lives or films in an area where people release mylar balloons for whatever reason.

I think many of us are getting quite un-impressed with all these blob-in-the-sky videos. I know I am and I am a huge UFO enthusiast. Been so for over 20 years.
hese 'things' (with no reference to size, speed or clarity) are open to too many other explainations i.e., balloon, bug, remote toy or CGI.

We need something substantial like another Phoenix Lights sighthing.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes that would be good although they were proved to be flares. He comes from Mexico home of the ufo snakes that he is often filming( probably solar balloons)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks like wires or string radiating from the top..

Got to be a balloon...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
hmmmm.
Energy UFO or Mylar Baloon...
Well i would normally say baloon but the object seems to shift shapes between several illuminati symbols i would have to say this is an NWO Illuminati reptilian Energy Baloon.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes that would be good although they were proved to be flares. He comes from Mexico home of the ufo snakes that he is often filming( probably solar balloons)

Tarifa37.....

If you are saying this about the Phoenix lights.....

Yes that would be good although they were proved to be flares.

.....I suggest that has not been proven to have been flares.

He comes from Mexico home of the ufo snakes that he is often filming( probably solar balloons)

Those "UFO snakes" were solar type balloons & balloon arches as used at weddings, parties, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Looks like wires or string radiating from the top..

Got to be a balloon...

Mclaneinc.....

Are you a disinfo agent?

Did you not see Zaiger's info?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yeah he is a disinfo agent i have seen him at langley poppin wheelies on his zero point energy motorcycle with the ATS plates around the pentagon.

edit to add:
HE NEEDZ MOAR STARZ!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Mr Gil posted this reply to my good catch comment I left on his ytube video.

#
1 hour ago
@tarifa37
Yes, is interesting and seems to be a real UFO.
Thanks for your comments.
So there you have it not a balloon but a real UFO that's good enough for me

Mind you I am interested in this type of sighting because I can sort of imagine some other dimension where pure energy creatures exists and sometimes pop into our dimension to float about like balloons confusing people on the ground. They probably do it just for kicks. It might be a very boring life being a orb of energy, and who am I to judge their behaviour.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join