It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Sissy Boys Allowed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

I also agree and in no way do I think we should allbe macho and make war not love. I am simply stating that there is only so much good that can become from protecting the world and shielding it from itself.

Lets just imagine this, the CEO of BP "yes more oil spill BS" is a retard "not to far off" and he was destined to eat paint chips or mess with the light socket a little to much. He was pose to die due to being naturally selected "via retardation". Unfortunently his daddy owned an oil company and the future CEO lived in a padded world. A world that protected him from himself. Well that tard grew up and took over the company and now he is going to naturally select everyone with corexit.

Do you see where I am going with this??? I am not saying lets all be macho and fight. But I am saying men should act as designed "by god" and act like a male. This padding of our world has become the standard mentality and this mentality is weak. The weak will not survive once the helmet is off, once daddy is gone and there is no one left protecting them from themselfs.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

could not have said it better myself, hit the nail on the head!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket
reply to post by getreadyalready

I got you on the evening out of hormones thing. I have looked into average testosterone levels for males, and it has been on a steady decline since the 1970s. You can see how things have changed from 1980-today. The complete passification (pussification?) of the society is well underway and getting closer and closer to the end.

Cum-bay-ya my butt.

You do realize the ageing population is rather high right? Testosterone drops as a man ages. That's not a conspiracy but a simple medical fact. People are living a lot longer than they used to be. This may be the reason for the overall drop, an overall increase in the aged population. This would naturally lower the average.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is one of the most ridiculous threads ATS has ever had!
A bunch of teenagers talking about how manly they are.
jeeez!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by danny.boy.1975
WOW, this is quite the thread. So many manly men men here on ATS. Sitting on the computer, flexing their muscles. I can`t believe people have not gotten over this mentality yet. Get over your selves. It`s usually the uneducated bumpkins who turn to brawn because they have no brains. Let people be people.

Really? And you don't generalize much, huh?

At my BBQ this weekend, was an ex-FSU football player, that once appeared on a centerfold pull out of Sports Illustrated. His entire upper body is tatted up, he bench presses 500lbs, wears a Rebel Flag, most of the time, dates exclusively black women, but happens to have a PhD in history, speaks fluent in 3 languages, and pretty good in 2 others. He is a "life coach" for the school, councils students, and often travels and speaks at high schools! All brawn I guess?

My brother was there too. He goes about 250lbs, covered in hair, married to a Hispanic woman, has one kid, has a million scars signifying his life's battles, but also has a Bachelor's Degree in Theoretical Physics, a Master's degree in Economics, he teaches Math at a High School, and he also teaches economics at a Community College, his views on life are almost opposite of mine, as he is much more liberal on government and economical issues (product of his education), yet he still carries a concealed weapon 99% of the time, and although he would avoid a fight for a little while, he isn't to be pushed very far, and wouldn't mind physically driving a point home!

One of my neighbors is an old hippie. Tenured professor of science, and he plays in a band. Long hair, stoner type with a PhD! Beautiful wife, grown kids, and a lot of entertaining stories to tell!

Then there is me. A degree in Chemistry, classic underachiever, high IQ, low grades, etc., etc.! Big fella that likes the gym. Covered in scars from head to toe. Explosions, burns, cuts, scrapes, motorcycle wrecks, broken glass, head butts and more. Beautiful young classy wife, very nice family. I work for the State Government in an office job, and nobody at work has ever seen my tattoos or my temper! I am the only person in my entire department authorized to carry my concealed weapon on State property while I am at work. Not even my direct supervisors realize that I have it on me! I would be the first to rescue a kitten out of a tree, and the first to slap you in the mouth for disrespecting my wife or mother. After the slap, I might take you by the cheeks and have a heart to heart talk with you about the realities of life. You would eventually apologize to my wife, and I would buy you a beer, and then you would either slink away, or you would become my friend!

My father = accountant. My mother = stay at home mom. My in-laws = all have degrees and state jobs.

You get the picture.

Fighters don't equal low intelligence. Metrosexual doesn't equal Gay. Sissies always equal men without backbone, moral rectitude, or strong guidance, and sometimes it takes a bully, or a good-hearted redneck to teach them about consequences and rewards. That is the secret to life you know. Consequences and Rewards!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Men have been completely feminized over the years. They have been taught to be more sensitive and every where I look I see a bunch of big old babies. I think it is pathetic.

This is one move by China that I can agree with

Personally I miss the days where it was perfectly acceptable for two guys to settle a disagreement with an old fashioned punch in the mouth lol

[edit on 1-6-2010 by MrWendal]

We settled differences at 3:30 "at the flag pole", a few teachers practically endorsed it "good luck at the flag pole, keep your dukes up!" as well as playing "smear the queer" and a whole host of other school yard games that are now terrorist activities requiring sensitivity counselors and school police.

The closest to a fight a kid gets in these days is on a message board..

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Just because you all have degrees, doesn`t mean you are all wise. Fighting, scars, general red neckery does not mean you are manly, it means you can`t figure out how to express your self in other ways. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
YAY! It's my turn to talk now.

All I want to say is that China is going in the right direction. Other countries should follow their example. Sissy boys are just a disgusting sight to witness.

MEN WEARING PINK SHIRTS??

LOL

Look in the mirror again. What color is that? PINK! YOU'RE WEARING PINK, MAN!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
For the sake of the health of this thread let's not assume violence is the only way to be manly. In boxing or UFC the physical battles are sport. There's respect, honor, sportsmanship, and the occasional settling of disputes but never violence.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Just because you all have degrees, doesn`t mean you are all wise. Fighting, scars, general red neckery does not mean you are manly, it means you can`t figure out how to express your self in other ways. I feel sorry for you.

Please don't feel anything for me. Sorry, proud, or otherwise. You know nothing about me other than what I have told you. You don't know what led to those scars, and you don't know what situations led to violence and what situations led to hugs. You don't know anything other than I believe violence is necessary in some instances, and I believe anyone that thinks it can always be avoided is a sissy with no backbone.

From what I have learned about you, I could probably come up and dip your girlfriend and give her a big wet kiss, slap you on your arse, buy you both a beer, and we would be all giggles together. That is fine with me, I respect that. Hell, I might even giggle if someone did that to me. I wouldn't necessarily try to fight them.

However, if my wife is walking out a door with both kids in tow, and you don't hold the door for her, and one of my kids gets a squished finger, you better believe you will be holding that door for the next 10 people while I show you how important it is to be polite and show some consideration. We might not have to fight, you might learn a life lesson that your Daddy forgot to teach you, or you might be a spoiled brat and try to convince me that you don't have to hold the door for a lady. In the latter case, you might need emergency services to come disassemble you from the door.

Not knocking you personally. I don't know you, you might be a hell of a guy, but you would be sadly mistaken to try and pigeon hole me into any one stereotype. I don't even know where I fit, so you'll never figure it out.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You said:
"Meterosexuals are inbetween, and have no desire for either gender. "

What you are describing is actually "asexual". A person who is asexual has little/no libido and no interest in either gender.

Metrosexuals are males who are attentive to their personal hygiene, get manicures, go to hair stylists, and the like. I think you are confusing the two. It has little bearing on libido or sexual preference.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

From your posts I can definately tell where you fit.
You are a gentleman, I`ll give you that, holding doors and what not. But you are also a peacock (not only reserved for metrosexuals and homosexuals). You feel the need to display and brag about your brawn and bravado. I`ve been a few brawls won some lost some, but I have absolutely no need to run around posturing. The whole ``Macho man`` thing to me seems like over compensating. It also seems cultural to me. If you come from a country that needs to invade other countries because they are not like yours, I can see how that breeds this type of mentality.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Oozii
Who says whats right from wrong? Whats wrong is an Elementary School is thinking that the boys will grow up to be homosexual.

They should worry more about making sure they become something in life.

Na, metrosexuals are not gay, they are just not straight.

I have said for along time one day there will just be 1 gender, and the need that you lot for reproducing will go.

Metrosexuals if they are true have no desire for sex, and that is something that mankind should endorse, lol.

then shouldnt they be called "non-sexuals"?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

From your posts I can definately tell where you fit.
You are a gentleman, I`ll give you that, holding doors and what not. But you are also a peacock (not only reserved for metrosexuals and homosexuals). You feel the need to display and brag about your brawn and bravado. I`ve been a few brawls won some lost some, but I have absolutely no need to run around posturing. The whole ``Macho man`` thing to me seems like over compensating. It also seems cultural to me. If you come from a country that needs to invade other countries because they are not like yours, I can see how that breeds this type of mentality.

Thank you, but again, I don't "run around posturing." I am doing it on this thread because it is the subject of the thread. I honestly haven't had to fight in many years. I have had a couple of tense conversations as mentioned above, but nowadays I don't really lose my temper, and it usually turns into more of a lecture, lol!

Like I said, nobody at my job would ever believe anything I have written in this thread. As a matter of fact they would probably describe me as "pretty boy" or even a cut-up. Only my right hand and my eyebrows have visible scars when I am in a suit, and I am a very friendly guy.

Now, in my old job, I dealt with mechanics and truck drivers, so I dressed and acted differently. Those guys would probably have a lot of other names for me that would fit better in this thread, lol!

I apologize if I came across as "peacocking" I can see how you got that, but I am only giving an honest account of myself and my experiences that are pertinent to the thread. Not trying to show how tough I am. I have lost as many as I have one. I have learned to avoid them better over the years, but I am always more than willing to stand up for what I believe.

The descriptions of the people at my house over the weekend were meant to show the variation of backgrounds of those people. A huge football player, but also a counselor, life coach, and a motivational speaker that speaks many languages. A redneck with a rebel flag, who is also a white guy that only dates black woman. A very liberal economist and teacher, but also my brother and a big, hairy redneck with a lot of battle scars. A hippie professor, that also hunts, plays in bands, and has a million stories of his interesting life. The point was that you cannot "know" anything about a person, even after getting to know them. We are all very complicated, and one persona that you know, may not be the only persona that they have!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

One gender? Awkward biologically, socially it may be happening. A culture that demands guys behave in a manner indicative of testosterone intoxication is missing the point. Few of us are all or nothing in how we behave or what we think. People who are, are often thought of as "unbalanced". They end up on the news sticking up 7/11's because their board. Super aggressive guys never struck me as very bright. When frustrated they need to hit, throw, or shoot something. Don't confuse exclusively passive with gay or aggressive with straight. As a gay guy, I know creative artistic, soft spoken straight people, and gay Neanderthals. It crosses all boundaries. I think I'm somewhere in the middle.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Fair enough, this topic just riles me up a bit. I see too many people who fall into the whole meat head mentality, where any one who does not hunt, fish, drive a truck, chew tobacco, listen to country or classic rock, must be gay. There are alot of stand up men out there who do not fit the typical male stereotype.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oh no! I broke a nail while typing this.

I have been called a -Snip- many of times. But I have never once in my life ever bowed down to anyone, even if it meant getting my ass kicked. I have always talked my way out of it while still standing up for myself, it's called walking a thin line really.

I can take pain too, I didn't even cry when I had a compound fracture in my wrist and the bone was about to break the skin. No pain, no gain.

Mod Edit - For Obscene Terminology; Please Review This Link

[edit on Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:44:24 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by danny.boy.1975

I think I'm going to unsubscribe soon - it's an utterly pathetic thread. What do you want to bet that there are only a couple of people here that are what they say they are, and the rest are just pathetic, weedy little wimps who couldn't benchpress a matchstick and would cry at the first sign of confrontation in real life. The very fact that they are on here, an internet forum boasting about how tough they are shows that they have a desperate need to impress people, or get validation of some sort.

I think the generalisations here are absolutely ridiculous, for both sides of the argument. I really don't know why I'm still wasting my time on it - who in the hell cares what these people think? I suppose it just amuses me; all these peacocks

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have to say that this is by far my favorite thread in a couple days.

I am only 21 yrs old so i wasnt raised in "different" times, i was raised by a pre-NATO marine so in a way i was but these are my times but for years i have been saying that guys these days are -Snip- they literally wont stand up for family friends or anything nowadays....

I have fought for my family more times than i can remember but dudes nowdays wont fight for anything except affliction shirts and $200 shoes

i just thought i would give my two cents on the topic

S&F by the way

[edit on Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:52:15 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh this is horrible. Little boys are being taught that it is okay to cry (which naturally they do anyway so it is obviously natural that they do and unnatural if they don't). They are being taught to be respectful, tolerant and are comforted when they have problems instead of being thrown into a gladiator ring to 'toughen' them up. Men being testosterone driven freaks for the past tens of thousands of years worked so well that we just cannot deviate. Boys aren't '-Snip-' now. They are just taught to embrace both aspects of themselves. You old timers that are responsible for a lot of destruction in our world be it the economy or environment or political systems can go sit on your porch in your rocking chair while the sissy boys and over aggressive scary girls fix your messes.

Boys being taught it is okay to feel is NOT a bad thing. Because they do feel. They aren't being told to be something they aren't. The people who believe this school is correct are small minded lunatics in my opinion.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by MrDarlingFace]

[edit on Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:53:53 -0500 by MemoryShock]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join