It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Sissy Boys Allowed.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
What a goofy and unnecessary idea.

To those who notice people being bigger "sissies" these days... um, ok?

I think guys choose not to get in fist fights over stupid things because it's IMMATURE and they don't want to go to jail or prison.

Wait until someone you know gets beat so hard that he has permanent brain damage, then ask yourself if fighting and bull!@#$ like that is better than walking away. Idiots.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
'NO SISSY BOYS ALLOWED!'

Gulp... even if I dare to wear a denim shirt?

Even if I lean over the garden fence and say to
'Big Isaac' has he trims his bushes.. "heh...
see that Bears game, last week?"

I think I'll back-off on using so much talc.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I don't know why but I was waiting for your reply....

I like it!! Star......

Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I applaud China for this ! This should be done in America.

Teach these kids early that they are boys to be men and should act like men. This way, they don't get confused by homosexual propaganda and doubt themselves.

Bravo China !!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I don't know why but I was waiting for your reply....

I like it!! Star......

Peace

I just couldn't stau away... you hunks, with your
checked shirts and grizzly jawlines... *swoon*!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
In some parts of the world if there is a shortage of boys in a family a boy will be raised as a girl.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.travelpod.com...

Could this be happening naturally in China thanks to the one-child policy which favors euthanasia of girls?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
is it any wonder our boys are turning into sissies when in schools they are considering, and may actually be doing it right now, teaching kids gay sex education? I have a 3 year old son, and I would not let his school teach him this at all. I don't care if people think that makes me a homophobic, which I am not, I just wouldn't allow someone to teach my young son about gay sex, and thats final. Good on China, why doesn't the UK ever take a stand like this? Instead of handing out medal for every kid who takes part, only winners are rewarded, and while we are at it, bring back the belt!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
anyone here ever been in family court? now that is an emasculating experience. single/divorced men have next to zero rights when it comes to raising their children. lawyers on both sides pretty much capitulate towards 'just getting it over with' and not fighting for what little rights fathers do have. judges pretty much assume the dad is a deadbeat once he is no longer tethered to a woman.

it's no wonder guys are growing up soft. they are being torn away from their fathers and treated like property by the courts, mollycoddled at school, and spoon fed pop culture as if it were gospel.

boys aren't allowed to be boys anymore. (fathers or sons)

i'm not saying we need to beat the sissy out of anyone. but it sure as hell seems like someone is trying to beat it into us all.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

"And for straight men, that is the scariest thing!

women face that powerless rape fear every day, and they do it without developing irrational phobias. "

Very true, I've not thought about it like that.
Maybe that's why alot of women like gay men as close friends, they get the strength and security of the strong male yet feel totally relaxed in his company.
It's crazy, people think gay, they automatically think weak, feeble and cowardly.
i don't mind it if a person is weak or feeble, though people who act with cowardice are not that way by choice.
I think most people have an important part to play in life, we are all different. Imagine a coward drafted up into fight a war. To me his views on a dangerous mission would be interesting to hear. he would after all be trying to think of the safest way to achieve the goal rather than going in all guns blazng.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Tykonos]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
is it any wonder our boys are turning into sissies when in schools they are considering, and may actually be doing it right now, teaching kids gay sex education? I have a 3 year old son, and I would not let his school teach him this at all. only winners are rewarded, and while we are at it,

I wouldn't want my son to learn about gay sex at the age of three either, and I'm gay. i wouldn't want him to learn about sex full stop, until he was heading close to the age of puberty.
I'd want my kids to know all about safe sex and the importance of being in a stable relationship before having a physical relationship, with whatever sex he hooks up with, chances are it would be with a woman, after both my parents are straight.

Winners should be rewarded but also those that have tried their best need to be rewarded too, those that can't be bothered or lack ambition need to be encouraged or shown a differnt path for them to become a winner.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravykraken

boys aren't allowed to be boys anymore. (fathers or sons)

i'm not saying we need to beat the sissy out of anyone. but it sure as hell seems like someone is trying to beat it into us all.

How on earth are boys not allowed to be boys anymore? Boys fight more than girls, yet as parents we would break up two fighting kids to stop them from hurting each other. Maybe you would just pull up a chair, sit and watch and then berate you kid if he lost.

Father to son relationships have imporved greatly over the years in my opinion. Years ago, children were seen and not heard, it was unheard of for a father to actually play with his son, now that parental bond is becoming more strong.
Years ago you'd never see a man pushing a pushchair or a pram, now it's an everyday occurance.

Just because a child grows up and becomes a sissy, it doesn't mean he is worthless, he has skills and abilities that a macho man wouldn't have.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

a few questions to the OP:-

-who cares?
-what are you going to do about it?
-who said men are meant to fit a stereotype?
-die?

[edit on 2/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

This way, they don't get confused by homosexual propaganda and doubt themselves.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

LMAO, seriously, what propaganda is that then?

I was brought up in a rough town surrounded by straight people, brought up by straight homophbic parents. Gay people were seen as freaks, it didn't make me straight, no matter how much i tried, prayed or hated myself for it. I became homophobic too, even though I knew I was a gay, like most homophobes, they lash out at something they fear.

I'm proud of the day I grew a pair and came out.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

But are you metro? That is the question. Or flaming?

I actually like masculine gay men. I have never had any problem with any that I know of, but I don't care for the metros, or the flaming gay men. I can deal with feminine gay men, I am friends with a gay couple, the masculine man is a pretty good friend of mine, and I tolerate his feminine partner.

Congrats on growing a pair, and coming out, and being yourself. I don't think anybody can criticize someone that at least has a grasp on themselves and isn't afraid of what other people think. Actually, that is precisely the problem with the metro phenomenon. They care far too much what others think of them.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You know, like everyone else, this is a subject I've got some strong feelings on.

My logical side says, it's none of my business how these guys dress and look. My emotional side says, "They're free to do it as they see fit and feel like - but although I'll be doing my best, I can't promise I'll respect them". Still, I always try to be respectful towards anyone and everyone, including so-called "metrosexuals" - that is, until it's time NOT to be respectful and nice anymore.

As for what in my opinion is a man, is the fact that he lives by the motto of always doing his best, and always doing what he think is right. And if he can't do what he think is right, he can still do his best in trying.

Me, I'm *not* the most manly of men. I like linen pants and pink and baby blue T-shirts in the summer (Although that might just be a result of my mancrush on Don Johnson.
), I can become quite emotional when it is a subject that touches my heart (though I usually don't show it), I'm scared #less of bugs, like tanning in the summers, is a total pervert, and I like Tina Turner and Phil Collins.

But I've also done my military service for my country, have applied to return to the Army, I know Krav Maga, I don't like to be pushed, I know fairly well how to survive in the wild, and I'm physically fit. So, does that make me a "macho" man, or an "Alpha" male?

Hell no. I would never call myself either. In fact, I make a point of always saying, "I'm a lover, not a fighter". Because I also think that one of the most important traits in a man is being humble. Sure, I can be cocky, but usually in a tongue-in-cheek, respectful, and often sarcastic (towards myself) way.

What I'm saying is, though, being beefed up and rugged isn't as important to me in a man, as being humble and respectful even towards the most sissy men out there, and always trying to do your best. And most importantly, being confident enough in yourself that you can achieve the above-mentioned naturally and without effort. Don't forget, though, even "macho men" are human, just like the rest of the world. A real man should never try to be more than that.

Of course, we all have to find our own mold of "manliness", and aim for that. The problem to me is that some people don't even try to find it. Still, that's not my problem or business.

Oh, and by the way. My role models are Don Johnson and Clint Eastwood.

....and Big Boss.

Edit to add: Despite what the femnazis might tell you (
), the mannerisms of a gentleman never grows old, either. That, too, in my opinion, is a trait that any man worth his testestorone should be carrying with him.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by David_Reale]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

today it's cool to be sissy (looking at the comments). what a weird world.

It's not about that, it's using your brain for a change, it's easy to ruin stuff hard to build it. It's hard being a good guy, it is. Don't think it's not, it takes a lot of work, nothing comes for free. It's easy for me to lose control and turn violent, when I grew up I got in to fights, then I saw that quality is hard to come by, and that all the real good stuff has laws and is locked away from me to try to grab it. What are you trying to show, that you are a real guy and you can impress the [lovely ladies], that is like a monkey show, it's so cool

Normality is perfection, the perfect being is boring. It's not easy being normal, it comes at a price, but the rewards are beyond your imagination capability and knowlege because you do not understand things. You see things are only boring for you.

I guess you like all the cheap things in life where you have fun. It's easy for you to make fun of people, but people make fun of you without you noticing it because you don't get it, they do it at another level where you can't climb.

Guess what... the word cool is not so cool after all, it's a cheap word that has a low level format, behind it there is nothing. You see all the easy thing in life come easy and are cool, while all the nice things in life are hard to come by.

But to my understanding I understand you because it's the way you are.
We need strong people to lift things up and people to show them how to lift it based on study and research.

I don't get it why this has turned into a gay thread, and all the gays are here in this thread advertising like a corporation, it's because people like you let it happen. Don't you get it? You are promoting them

What a bunch of fullish people.

Mod Edit: Edited profanity

[edit on 6/3/2010 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Tykonos

But are you metro? That is the question. Or flaming?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by getreadyalready]

No, Im not a metro.

I don't really go for designer clothes and go out for treatments in salons, I even cut my own hair with clippers, maybe I'm just a cheap skate.
I do use a moisturiser though, but that came from using soap and leaving my skin feeling itchy and dry, the stay looking younger from using it is a bonus.
I'm a jeans and t'shirt kinda guy, but do admit to owning one pink one.
I have worn eyeliner on one occasion but not to make me look girly, I just thought why not, it actually looked quite good. I got more attention from the ladies that night which was not a good thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It takes a real man to take the challenge of his masculinity seriously.

It takes a weak man to bend over and let another guy do the job. *wink*

[edit on 2-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
It takes a real man to take the challenge of his masculinity seriously.

It takes a weak man to bend over and let another guy do the job. *wink*

[edit on 2-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

All men are real men. men are all different.

In Scotland men wear the kilt, basically a skirt, but it's called a kilt so it's manly.
In some Islamic places men wear what I can only describe as a long dress, but that doesn't make them look like women or make you think they are less masculine.

What do you mean? what is the challenge?

surely a man who goes along with what other men tell him to do is weaker, than a man doing what he wants to do?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
We absolutely need more manly men. I'm 45, and growing up in the hills of eastern Ky [Hazard] there was no room for any delicate boys. I am not gay bashing, I know gay men who are in no way sissies. My concern is that we need men who will stand up for themselves and our country. It seems like nowadays if you have a problem, everyone wants to call the cops and file a complaint or you wind up in court for some imagined slight, when a few harsh words or swift kick in the ass would accomplish a lot more and end the problem. Ladies, do you REALLY want a guy who has as many hair care and skin care products around as you do ? Who goes to the nail salon with you so they can get theirs done at the same time ? Gets his eyebrows waxed ?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join