It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think I think it may hold water, I also think I think it doesn`t, it`s pretty pointless commenting on it till we are safe though (within the 3rd D awareness that is, we are always safe no matter what show is on), and as already pointed out, if we aren`t we wont be able to.

I would like the Hidden Hand to come back on here, I liked that member. I think with what HH said in 08, he would maybe shed a little light on this.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by brutalsun
pasties are cool... especially on strippers.

For the love of God!
The word is Patsies, not pasties.
It's another play on words.

Hahaha, no it`s not, it`s panties!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

i took part in the blackjack story. but i recall it ended when someone from bbc changed the story and added codes.

so we now are accepting it as true, but infiltrated with disinfos to derail the discovery?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

For the love of God!
It's another play on words, & obviously a good diversion for the subconscious to take over. Great technique - it truly is. Anything related to sex helps shut down the working brain.

You guys just crack me up, this is the funniest goddam thing I ever read on here.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
reply to post by getreadyalready

you most certainly won't find a thread telling people something dramatic is going to happen on a certain date. All of these types of post, honest or otherwise, are always wrong. It's to the point where after I don't take the thread seriously. Anyone who contributes to these things wants attention and recognition. That's why you never see most of these people who post this crap ever again, after their thread.

It's even possible that it's a previous hoaxer's other account.

even if my post is too harsh, every person who is a skeptic to these types of threads definitely has more than enough reason to be.

Just out of interest..........what sort of posts would you like to see in the "prophecies & predictions" section of ATS?

you aware that this isn't the BBC I take it?.......this is ATS, a conspiracy website, why on earth would you expect someone to delete their account if they got a prediction wrong???

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon

For the love of God!

Strippers don't wear panties? It must be pasties. Strippers wear those!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by gandhi

There are far more depths of rudeness, of course there are. I take it you're not tired of being trolled at half-term?
[edit on 1/6/1010 by jokei]

I thought this yesterday and I think it today... this is a good observation, one which certainly opened my mind. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

You make a great point! Just look at Meteorologist
They can be wrong all the time and still get a paycheck.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by psilo simon

For the love of God!

Strippers don't wear panties? It must be pasties. Strippers wear those!

is it pastie panties????

ya can't beat a cornish pastie. I don't know why they always called Lee Harvey Oswold a pastie

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

I would find it extremely unlikely that someone can transport a nuclear device in a suitcase without irradiating themselves to death first in transit. I thought I read somewhere the tech we have it would take a concrete container around the size of a larger refrigerator to transport even the smallest nuclear device overland, certainly not a suitcase! I'm fairly certain a few Al Quaida members trying to push a concrete refrigerator up to a roof top would PROBABLY raise a few eyebrows.....wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kernalpanic

I heard that they use cobalt to sheld the smaller Nukes. It also increases its yeld.

I think I am gonna watch Jericho again!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar02
The problem here is, without the OP posting his findings, we're stuck at where we were last year. The doesn't seem to be too much new information. Need to start looking at these pictures closely and checking dates, numbers and any possible connections.

FYI: The original post on page 1 has been edited to include the links to the decoding work.

=======================================

NOTICE TO ALL:

Also, I attempted to correct the typo "pasties" with the correct word "patsies", but the EDIT refused to post and crashed my computer.
I am also aware of the new typo "LINEKS" which should be "LINK" but am not going to try to fix that one until I add more links.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

think of the size of the heating\cooling unit,seeing that noone would be the wiser

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

I heard that they use cobalt to sheld the smaller Nukes. It also increases its yeld.

I think I am gonna watch Jericho again!

Still, the idea of a "suitcase nuke" is an MSM fabrication. According to your screen name, you probably know something about depleted uranium shells. Some people call those nukes as well.

A suitcase bomb is a dirty bomb. It uses powerful conventional explosives combined with low grade radioactive material. A terrorist would use it from a rooftop or light airplane to shower a city with radioactive fallout.

As long as the population evacuated and got treated fairly quickly, there would be few short term effects. There may be some longer term effects though.

Even if it were a real nuclear explosion, it wouldn't destroy a city. Maybe a block or two, but probably not even that, because a makeshift bomb is not going to have the high-grade uranium necessary.

Now, a real-live smuggled nuke from the old soviet states is a possibility. If it could be sneaked into the country without using ports or airports, and then loaded into a van or something. That scenario would take a lot of money, a lot of coordination, and a little luck. Chances of that type of operation getting pulled off without spies or infiltrators involved are almost zero! I don't think it could be done, but the possibility exists. If it did happen, then you still have a nuclear device being used in an undesigned way. They should be detonated close to a mile above the surface, but that couldn't be done from a van or a light aircraft, so it would have to be done at ground level. This would drastically limit the success of the device, other than to kill some people and cause a lot of panic and political backlash! You don't need a risky nuke to accomplish that task, so why take the risk?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Just a thought - the telegraph is a notoriously biased conservative form of MSM. It seldom gives a balanced picture on political matters, weighting its stories heavily towards conservative stances.

Given the eventual outcome of the 'blackjack' series, could this be the telegraph hinting that the conservatives are opposed to any form of 'one world government' and further still that the terrorist attacks of the last decade have indeed been FFA?

I'd like to point out that the above are merely thoughts that occured through the reading of this thread and the observing of the slideshows... and are not my opinions as such...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Not sure what you're asking me or if you are contradicting me or not. I just FELT the Blackjack story or whatever you want to call it was someone trying to tell us something. And I FEEL like someone higher up decided enough was enough and didn't want the masses to know anything more. So they sent in the clean-up crews, i.e. new fake looking webpages, more code, some disinfo agents here and there.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

These these people appear to have a more detailed description of suitcase nukes:

www.nationalterroralert.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

These these people appear to have a more detailed description of suitcase nukes:

www.nationalterroralert.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by manta78]

Yep. Their description sounds pretty good. Here are my favorite parts:

Symptoms

People in the immediate vicinity of a suitcase nuke or suitcase bomb detonation would likely die from the force of the conventional explosion itself.

It doesn’t take much more than a single critical mass to cause significant explosions ranging from 10-20 tons.

Generally speaking, a one kiloton yield thermonuclear device has the same explosive power as one thousand tons of TNT. A suitcase bomb of 10-20 tons would be equivalent to 10-20 tons of TNT.

Here is a video of 100 tons of TNT being detonated by civilian EOD contractors.
www.clipaday.com...
Pretty big boom, but nothing remotely similar to a Nuke, and a supposed suitcase bomb would only be 10-20% as explosive as this. We are talking "Mythbusters" size, not Hiroshima size.

Gamma radiation can travel many meters in the air and many centimeters once in human tissue; therefore they represent a major external threat. Dense material is needed as a shield. Beta radiation can travel meters in air and can moderately penetrate human skin, but clothing and some protection can help. Alpha radiation travels a very short distance through the air and can’t penetrate the skin, but can be harmful if inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through open wounds.

A few meters in air? From a roof top, this isn't going to get too many people, if any.

Treatment

If detection and decontamination occurs soon after exposure, about 95 percent of external radioactive material can be removed by taking off the victim’s clothing and shoes and washing with water. Further decontamination may require the use of bleaches or other mild abrasives.

Unless you are within meters of the actual blast, the treatment is, "Change clothes, take a bath with soap, and stay indoors for at least two days."

Radiation in the first hour after an explosion is about 90 percent, with it going down to about 1 percent of the original level after two days. Radiation only drops to trace levels after 300 hours.

If radioactive material has gotten into a victim’s internal organs and tissues, treatment includes giving the patient various blocking and diluting agents, such as potassium iodide, to decrease absorption. Mobilizing agents such as ammonium chloride, diuretics, expectorants and inhalants are given to a patient to force the tissues to release the harmful isotopes. Other treatments involve chelating agents. When ingested, these agents bind with some metals more strongly than others to form a stable complex that, when soluble, are more easily excreted through the kidneys.

For more serious exposure, you might require medical treatment, possibly even amputation of limbs that were directly wounded and absorbent. Still, you would probably have to be on the roof with the terrorist to get this level of exposure.

From another source:
nuclearweaponarchive.org...

A single critical mass cannot cause an explosion however since it does not cause fission multiplication, somewhat more than a critical mass is required for that. But it does not take much more than a single critical mass to cause significant explosions. As little an excess as 10% (1.1 critical masses) can produce explosions of 10-20 tons. This low yield seems trivial compared to weapons with yields in the kilotons or megatons

A suitcase bomb is not a "spherical implosion device" and therefore does not obtain fission, and does not produce a "nuclear" explosion. The existence of such devices is purely theoretical. The USSR "may" have made some of these, and some "backpack" bombs, but their effectiveness would have rendered them useless except as anti-personell weapons.

In conclusion:
Suitcase bomb = very scary name for MSM to throw at you, but very little actual danger!

You can probably buy enough explosive material and old computer monitors off ebay to make a far more dangerous bomb with more radiation, and do it right from your own living room.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As with everything time will tell.

On the 23rd school will be out for most kids but I thought it interseting when my high schoolers came home and told me tomorrow they are doing an evacuation and then lock down of our school......... is this happening anywhere else I wonder?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Heh....the day before my birthday.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join