It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The problem here is, without the OP posting his findings, we're stuck at where we were last year. The doesn't seem to be too much new information. Need to start looking at these pictures closely and checking dates, numbers and any possible connections.

(btw, please excuse my enthusiasm once again, even if this is a game, I had a killer time de-coding and going at it last year)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

You need to give us more than that, I think. No one is going to be okay with you saying you simply aren't privy to any information and it just simply came across your mailbox. Throw us a frickin bone here....

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Originally posted by Gold_Bug
... To those who think that Operation Blackjack, that comic series ....

I stopped reading there. Comic series? So let me get this straight: someone thinks that the ILLUMINATI put hidden messages in a COMIC SERIES? Are you serious?

People may jest...but remember the card game designed in 1990? They depict some scenes from the future, just look!

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

In the original post is was indicated that the decoding infomation would be posted.

So far the following two links have been, and more will follow later.

img214.imageshack.us...

img411.imageshack.us...

A few of your questions have been asked a couple of times on this thread and I will answer this one time. If anyone else repeats these questions, they will be ignored, as the answers will not change.

You asked, "WHO decoded it?" I am not privy to the members of the team. Position will not allow the release of my source for this material.

You asked, "WHAT method did they use?" I have nothing to offer except the images of the decoding.

You asked, "WHERE is the proof that the decoding method has worked before?" Position will not permit me to answer this question.

I will remain open-minded and skeptical. Without further information and details there is literally no way to determine the validity or lack thereof of this ostensible decoding or its interpretation. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, so I will expect you to elaborate eventually and provide further details. If you cannot or will not, then the best I can do is keep an open mind and not lean one way or the other, but I also cannot place undue credence in this prediction/interpretation until that happens.

If you really are in a circumstance which prevents you from, or makes it exceedingly difficult to, provide additional information at this time, you have my sympathies and best wishes.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I'm not comprehending the "decoding" of the article in question. How was this "code" arrived at by looking at the article? How much picking and choosing was inherent in the "decoding?" Where is the number 33?

What is Operation Blackjack? Some informational links would be greatly appreciated when posting a topic with such (potential) implications.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'll tell you on the 24th.

Well, here's the thing. If you can get online on the 24th to tell everyone about it then likely your prediction didn't come true.

If you're prediction comes true, likely you won't be able to get online to gloat.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by babybunnies]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sighs...That's my 9th wedding anniversary.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

There are SO many holes in this theory I don't actually know where to begin...

Oh, he said number 33 and everyone knows thats a secret verification number so he must be telling the truth.

IF YOU KNOW ITS NOTA SECRET!!!

That post was utterly depressing.

link   

Oh, he said number 33 and everyone knows thats a secret verification number so he must be telling the truth.

link   
Why is this on the front page of ATS with multiple stars and flags? Do we never learn that this tripe is just that? Tripe?

Seriously? Blood sacrifice? Coded messages in comics? There are more important things going on that deserve stars and flags than the ramblings of a random dude on the internet!

link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I clearly remember that back in June 2009 there was a Gordon Brown on a Blackjack slide. So authors eventually changed it to David Cameron photo.

UPDATE:
I found the original slide:

And here is the new slide which is on daily telegraph now:

Don't mention the arrow on the left side, it's just a slideshow controller.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Etherguide]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

My friend. You makes me worry a lot.

Last sunday, a friend tells me and a few friends that he has received a direct information from our big brothers that there will be an rescue operation in 06/21/2010. The specific instruction was: "when you see a ship with a traction beam, walk into it". This leads us to the day before your date. I don't like it.

Be carefull.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Events of significance on June 23rd 2010:

1. Soccer World Cup

23 Jun, 15:00 Slovenia v England Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, Port Elizabeth

23 Jun, 15:00 USA v Algeria Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria

2. Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships

3. The Cardinal Climax

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=575092

“Millionaires don’t use astrology, Billionaires do.” -- J.P. Morgan

Now I know that many of you out there will consider this total bunk, but it should be noted that many significant people in very high places and with a ton of money rely heavily on astrology to forecast their decisions, after all, timing is everything in business and money.

A few examples would be J.P. Morgan, Ronald Reagan, FDR, and many others."

"To give you an idea of the magnitude of the planetary pyrotechnics in 2010, there will be more than 20 powerful planetary alignments concentrated in the late spring and summer, involving Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto. This celestial phenomenon is called “The Cardinal Climax.” In a normal year, only a handful of powerful planetary alignments occur – and they are spread throughout the year rather than concentrated in a few-month span."

Thanks to HothSnake for significant event 3.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by facedo

My friend. You makes me worry a lot.

Last sunday, a friend tells me and a few friends that he has received a direct information from our big brothers that there will be an rescue operation in 06/21/2010. The specific instruction was: "when you see a ship with a traction beam, walk into it". This leads us to the day before your date. I don't like it.

Be carefull.

I think that is totally insane!

Then again, it could be in-line with religious prophecy.

Tractor beam on June 21 = rapture.

Events on June 23 = Third of whatever that has to die!

Following events = whatever bible says they equal.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
pasties are cool... especially on strippers.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo

Originally posted by fordrew

... To those who think that Operation Blackjack, that comic series ....

I stopped reading there. Comic series? So let me get this straight: someone thinks that the ILLUMINATI put hidden messages in a COMIC SERIES? Are you serious?

People may jest...but remember the card game designed in 1990? They depict some scenes from the future, just look!

www.cuttingedge.org...

This is madness! This thing is not even a comic! It is a fiction doomsday picture slideshow with words added to it! And about that link you sent me... can you say conspiracy nutjob biased? There are aboslutely 0 real facts in that link! Not to mention the similarities between 9/11 and those cards are just purely coincidence! If I were a terrorist I would choose all of those popular places ( white house, pentagon, capital building, twin towers, empire state building, etc).... its common sense to attack those places if you were a terrorist.. lets not even mention that website quotes the BIBLE, the most fictitious book of all..

[edit on 1-6-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why have you another thread on the same subject?

I don't think your supposed have threads running that are the same material.

Is this just spamming?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
OK now that you have decode it nothing is going to happen.

So relax and sleep well.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by kapodistrias]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
pasties are cool... especially on strippers.

For the love of God!
The word is Patsies, not pasties.
It's another play on words, & obviously a good diversion for the subconscious to take over. Great technique - it truly is. Anything related to sex helps shut down the working brain.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join