It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No offense OP

But your work reminds me of "a beautiful mind".

Really, you could do this for any article it seems.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Now I don't respond to too many threads here but this one kind of jumped at me, just because of the Illuminati reference in it I suppose.

when I read about the Hex code I thought that was a pretty nice way to hide something in plain sight I suppose, but I kind of though that it would be weird to just have random hex around a comic, so I decided to look up the comic and see what it was all about, as I do miss somethings and I managed to miss this one.

Now upon going through both the slides and the source code of the slides I didn't see any hex code at all, but the I thought about one of the last few slides in part 5 it shows an ID card and there is a rather large number as well, upon close inspection of this number I noticed that it was indeed hex code, so I found a translator that would turn it into text and plugged it in and I got an interesting result.

The coed that I recieved was:

"74686973206973206e6f742073696d706c7920656e7465727461696e6d656e74"

This code translates to:

"this is not simply entertainment"

I suppose you can take this as you will, it wouldn't be too hard for someone that is rather familiar with hex code or someone that happened to go to a translation site as I did to take an kind of message as turn it to hex. But maybe there is a little bit more to these comics???

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There also just so happens to be a full moon lunar eclipse on June 26, 2010, and a new moon solar eclipse on July 11, 2010. Since these eclispes coincide with some very powerful alignments with Saturn, Pluto, Uranus, and Jupiter. It wouldn't suprise me at all if something remarkable happened this summer, which would lead to economic collapse come fall. I look for significant social upheaval coming on the horizon, and we've been feeling the effects of this since September 2008, which marked the beginning of economic collapse here in the states.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This seems like a possibility, atleast at one time. But my question is, if this is real, with the info out there, why would TPTB still continue with the plan? They'd be exposed almost immediately!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
This is a little bit off topic and maybe I'm pointing out the obvious...but...it appears the "terrorists" have a different view of the size of the United States. They use the terms "destroy" and "kill" like they can destroy a majority of the country. Obviously, even 9/11 was but a pin-prick compared to the size and population of the USA. YES...IT WAS TERRIBLE...I'm only talking about size and proportion. Therefore...when we hear that they are going to "destroy the United States", I suggest thinking more on the lines of the moral and the financial situation rather than the number of people or size of the affected area.

Terrible...YES. But (at least for me) it tends to remove quite a bit of the "fear" they wish to generate.

PS: And don't forget, the threat of terrorism is terrorism in itself. They attack us daily in that manner.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by WeAreAWAKE]

Exactly! Even if they put 9 Dirty Bombs in 9 urban centers as the OP suggests, it wouldn't "destroy" much more than the economy of those centers. It wouldn't have an outrageous death toll, it wouldn't make the city entirely unliveable. It would be a huge inconvenience and a big blow to the economies, and it would be a political nightmare, but the "destruction" aspect is much overstated.

I don't think there is any way that these makeshift terror cells can come up with even a single nuke. I don't think they can come up with any sizeable dirty bomb either. If they somehow pull off that part, then I don't think they are going to get them into the US as easily as some suggest.

There is a decent likelihood that some terrorist could get half lucky and create a makeshift dirty bomb from a bunch of garbage, but then it would probably go off either on the plane as it ascends, or in his hands in the Southwestern US desert as he sneaks across the border. Not much damage either way.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The only sure fire way to tell when its SOROS and/or his bilderberg banker cronies are up to something is if the calender date adds up to 21.
AS in 9/11/01 or 7/7/07 or the date of the phantom market crash
5/6/10 all =21. im sure if one goes back and looks for more you can find more instances of collusion. This next one comming up actually scares me though. The Fed and Congress and whoever else involved in world governance know the gig is allmost up, and power is a sickness. BEWARE of 6/5/10.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This want be the first time the shadow government has used media to post it intentions. Take a look at "The Zodiac Killer"......

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I just found this website.

jackblack12.com...

It has two dates on it.

09/09/09

and

*June 22, 2010*

Wonder who made the site?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

jackblack12.com...

It has two dates on it.

09/09/09

and

*June 22, 2010*

hahaha. that has to be a joke. What a waste of money for a domain.

Did you make that site?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
... so...

Where is the decoding???

I want to see how the message was decoded.

One thing that really fascinated me about Project Blackjack was the fact that ANYONE could freely decode it themselves. The method of decoding was displayed for everyone to see so that we could all do it first hand with hexadecimal to string conversion. And it was cool!

So, how the #@%$ did you decode this supposedly illuminati news message??

And why is the news story dated May 14, 2010????

Blackjack was like, back last year or something.

Are you chronologically impaired?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

No! I have neither the resources or the know-how to make a website.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
win win for you, if nothing happens, you are the hero, if something happens you are the messiah from GOD ... lol ... just useless thread in my opinion

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

jackblack12.com...

It has two dates on it.

09/09/09

and

*June 22, 2010*

hahaha. that has to be a joke. What a waste of money for a domain.

Did you make that site?

Domain Name: JACKBLACK12.COM
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: www.melbourneit.com...
Name Server: YNS1.YAHOO.COM
Name Server: YNS2.YAHOO.COM
Updated Date: 28-jun-2009
Creation Date: 28-jun-2009
Expiration Date: 28-jun-2010

Domain Name.......... jackblack12.com
Creation Date........ 2009-06-28
Registration Date.... 2009-06-28
Expiry Date.......... 2010-06-28
Organisation Name.... Steven Tepe
Organisation Address. 1012 Fair Oaks Ave.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. South Pasadena
Organisation Address. 91030
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Steven Tepe
Admin Address........ 1012 Fair Oaks Ave.
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ South Pasadena
Admin Address........ 91030
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.6262005296
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email...........
Tech Phone........... +1.4089162124
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

source

not sure if im allowed to post this info. But if its available in the public domain i guess its okay.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by StealthKix]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Basing the 23rd of this month and the illuminists, This is based on the comic strip quote decoded.

Possible but highly unlikely according to my alluminist friends.

Here are the Target Dates for the month of June 2010,

June 12th, June 26th,27th, 30th.

Please review these dates and why they are power dates for the elite.

These are the dates for terror attacks, war possble with iran israel,

The 23rd Not possible !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Does anyone know if any govt. agencies have been looking into this hidden threat. This seems pretty far fetched to me, but weirder s**t has happened

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I have found something else. In this slide there are two white posters on the wall of the garage. One has the image of what appears to be a silhouette of a female and the other has a pentagon.

They both have written under them. I can't make it out but i'm sure under the pentagon it says "MAJTIC 12".

Majestic 12?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Not trying to nitpick, but the word is "patsy." Nine Al-qaeda Patsies...

"Al-qaeda pasties" sounds like something to hang posters of Osama in a sexy, come-hither pose on a teenager's room's wall somewhere in Riyadh.

Or perhaps something a kindergartner would use to make a macaroni collage of jihad...perhaps.

I guess Memorial Day weekend inspired various military/gov't movies and Enemy of the State was on several times.

I normally don't devote a lot of time to TV watching, but I kept it on while I was working.

The bad guy in Enemy of the State (John Voigt's character) was born on 9/11/1940. There's a 1/365 chance that a fictional character would be born on that day or that the date of birth even need be mentioned in the dialogue. Does it add anything?

At any rate, it seems that sometimes prescient people in higher circles (such as the writers and directors of movies) would include such things in their movies. But, it can only be conjecture until someone says something on the record.

As far as I'm concerned, the whole string of terrorism-infused propaganda blockbusters from the 90s are a form of brainwashing for my generation and the generation coming up behind mine. All my teenage years blockbusters dealt with destruction and disaster. Why is that?

Looking back some 10 to 20 years, I notice the film quality was not that great (though it seemed amazing at the time). The plots were not necessarily bullet-proof and the acting was mediocre. The product placements are, in hindsight, rather blatant.

Nick of Time
Diehard series
Timecop
Universal Soldier
Independence Day
Volcano / Dante's Peak (they always came in two: the bigger one and the more inferior one)
Deep Impact / Armageddon (same as above)
Enemy of the State
The Siege
Arlington Road

See anything common running throughout?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OP, I sincerely hope that you are wrong.

If one were to analyze which cities would be hit in America, (again I would never want that to happen under any circumstances,) but we seem to be in the "what if mode" on this thread so here's my contribution:

I would start with the code name, Blackjack, as a possible way of determining target cities, and would include only those cities with
populations over 100,000 people, since terrorists seem to like large cities. Since there is more than one city within each alpha letter with populations over 100,000, deviations are definitely possible. Anyways, here is my speculation, (i.e. guess) and that's all it is:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B - Boston
L - Los Angeles
A - Atlanta
C - Chicago
K - Kansas City
J - Jackson
A - Austin
C - Charlotte
K - Knoxville

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 1-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I have found something else. In this slide there are two white posters on the wall of the garage. One has the image of what appears to be a silhouette of a female and the other has a pentagon.

They both have written under them. I can't make it out but i'm sure under the pentagon it says "MAJTIC 12".

Majestic 12?

The posters are photoshopped, or am i missing the joke?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
That tripod site is interesting. The people with the trumpets blowing the trumpets at each other could mean they are apposed to each other. But the weird thing is that I see Atlantis in the middle.

Anyone else came to these conclusions?

Also the website is a forwarder

it's actually steventepe.tripod.com...

But I have not found anything about him/her/it. Only 1 twitter account.
And there also talking about it an other well known forum. Don't know if I can say who they are here.

Also...

www.jackblack13.info...

and

jackblack14.wetpaint.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by AquaTim84]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join