It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Two days before the next prediction I have two this week, this and one that all life is ended in Northern Europe on the 26th, could be a #ty week for me

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hahaha, I myself am just glad that I paid all my bills today, atleast I'll witness this terror date a debt free individual. Assuming something does happen...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
According to alot of predictions, Britain is going down this week.

Second Line

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Everyone,

Here's a thread about "black smoke" dreams that I think might be related to Operation Blackjack...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=586116

Also, I linked back to this thread.

Toni

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug
Call me paranoid, but I got a creepy feeling when I ran across the Homeland security Incident Report, titled, "Los Angeles Airport Terminal Evacuated After Bomb Scare."

We all know that someone must have cleared out WTC Building 7 to plant the explosives before 911.

PART OF THE LA AIRPORT WAS EVACUATED THIS WEEKEND, under the pretext of searching for a bomb!

What is really going on in LA?

Excerpt: "Police cleared out the upper departures level of the Tom Bradley International Terminal after a man entered the terminal and “made threatening statements” around 5 p.m. (8 p.m. ET), the airport said.

www.nationalterroralert.com...

Gold_Bug,

What is really going on in LA? I don't know but I want to know. What kind of idiot is gonna not bring his own suitcase?

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
Is there any word on what yield the weapons will be?

Hi Senz20,

Why do you want to know?

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Two days before the next prediction I have two this week, this and one that all life is ended in Northern Europe on the 26th, could be a #ty week for me

Hi On the level,

Thank you for participating.

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i had a dream last night that I witnessed a nuclear detonation and the sky turned orange and red. I hope nothing happens this week, this week is my birthday!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
Hahaha, I myself am just glad that I paid all my bills today, atleast I'll witness this terror date a debt free individual. Assuming something does happen...

Hi Shikamaru,

You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. Hopefully nothing will transpire from this whole Operation Blackjack thing. Then you will have a chance to enjoy your debt-free time.

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug
I hope and pray that this prediction is wrong, and that I am the laughing stock at ATS for starting this thread.

The alternative is unthinkable.

Gold_Bug that is a very kind thing for you to say.
But, if nothing comes of it, I won't laugh at you. You have my utmost highest respect and fortitude.

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
i had a dream last night that I witnessed a nuclear detonation and the sky turned orange and red. I hope nothing happens this week, this week is my birthday!

Hi xynephadyn,

Oh no!
That doesn't sound good. Let's hope you were dreaming of nukes because you were reading threads about nukes, not that it's good that you should be dreaming of nukes at all.

Orange and red huh? Sure it wasn't from the sun goin' down?

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

lol I know right? Its true that ive been reading all of the blackjack threads for a few weeks now-- hopefully we'll all be ok

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by Antoniastar

lol I know right? Its true that ive been reading all of the blackjack threads for a few weeks now-- hopefully we'll all be ok

Ah ha! I knew it! Just a hunch..."blackjack threads" can do that to a person.

I hope you have a happy birthday!

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Originally posted by icecold7
not being sarcastic just hopeless

Being hopeless will do you no good nor the rest of us. Prepared is where you want to be. More specifically I think most important is to be mentally prepared.

Hi Anonymous,

Well said!
Being mentally prepared is vital in an emergency situation. Here's an example of the difference it makes.

Years ago, when my son was 3, he was jumping on the couch and bounced off and hit the corner of the coffee table. My then hubby, who was in the Airforce, ran around in a panic and just couldn't seem to get a grip of the situation. You see, there was blood everywhere from the gouge between my son's eyebrows. Randy, my ex, was confused, my son was much calmer then he but was quickly getting more and more upset every time Randy tried to pick him up but didn't then left the room, then returned, his conversation incoherent, etc.

It didn't take me long to get the situation under control. The first thing that I had to do was get my ex out of the way. So I told him, in a straight-forward, even-toned voice at a normal everyday volume to go out and start the car, that I would be join him asap so that HE could drive my son to the hospital.

It took a few seconds for him to respond but he did, because suddenly he had purpose and direction. I was relieved when he walked out the door. With him occupied I could then deal with my son in a much more efficient manner. I found a towel and scooped up my son and headed for the car. Upon arriving at the emergency room, he received a small amount of stitches and was sent home.

I don't tell this story to pat myself on the back. Also I do understand that we all have to make our own decisions about our own feelings but sometimes folks just need a little point in the right direction. People respond differently. That's why it's even more important to work together.

Are we prepared to do that?

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wondering302

at least you would of had 9 wonderful years of marriage sir! some of us might not have the opportunity if this message is true...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

you do know that dreams like this are signs for mental sickness?

furthermore I must say, that your prediction threads scare me a lot. I'll be one of you soon. I tend to have irrational fears when I read your stuff.you have no proof for anything but you spread your disturbing ideas that are obviously coming from a dirsturbed mind. But it works. I'm scared.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well, the Blackjack comic strip said it would happen at 08:03 on 22nd of June, 08:03 in every city, so timezones didn`t come into it, and I`m in the UK and it`s09:39 just now, so hopefully that`s it passed without incident.

Edit to add,

Ah, I forgot about what the OP had said, just went back and read it now, so ignore what I posted above.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by psilo simon]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

I think it's safe to say that their is a message here...This is the best prediction thread that I have read...I don't know GoldBug but the dude has done his research...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

so you are saying that I'll be dead tomorrow?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Probably not, lol but, who knows? I'm just saying that they seem to be playing games, like a to solve a riddle type of thing...
This isn't a prediction in a dream or feeling...I'm saying that if I believe any prediction it's this one...

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join