It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Group - Towards Creation Of One World Company Ltd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Tuesday 01/06/2010 - 14:30 - 15:00

Nigel FARAGE (EFD, UK), Mario BORGHEZIO (EFD, IT)), Godfrey BLOOM (EFD, UK) and Daniel ESTULIN

Brussels, PHS building, Room 0A50 - Anna Politkovskaya

source

Author and perhaps the most prominent Bilderberg Researcher Daniel Estulin will be addressing the European parliament. Does anyone know whether there's going to be a live feed or not?

Some background information on Estulin:

"I’m a Russian expatriate who was kicked out of the Soviet Union in 1980. My father was a dissident who fought for freedom of speech who was jailed, tortured by the KGB. Suffered two political deaths. When these people got tired of us they threw us out. We moved to Canada and 12 years ago I came to Spain. My grandfather was a colonel in the KGB and the counter-intelligence in the 1950s, so I am privileged somewhat to get a lot of the information from secret service which are our best sources of information. Not only the KGB people but the MI6 people, the CIA because most of the people who work for the secret service as you probably know are patriots and they love their country and they’re doing it for the good of the nation and they’re the first ones absolutely terrified of the plans of the Bilderbergers".

source

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Wonder if this will be covered by the press. I guess we will know by tomorrow. Thanks for this!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reminds me of a recent thread about a certain 'aid group' heading into a certain hostile 'nation' . . .

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

what has this to do with the BBs wanting to create a new world order?

Back to topic: Im veeeeery interrested to see the outcome of this meeting, a lot of Greek "politicians" attending this years meeting according to the list you provided.

Thats where greek policy was made during the last decade

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A very interesting interview with Estulin on Croatian TV. Unfortunately, the questions are asked in Croatian. Nevertheless, his answers give a very interesting into Bilderberg and their intentions - among them to create one world company, not one world government as I personally had always thought. Among them, how they made Obama president the eventual candidate for presidency of the Democratic party, rather than Clinton.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Update.

S&P AND THE BILDERBERGERS: ALL PART OF THE PLAN?

Yes, I agree with the premise of the thread, they're trying to create a one world company.

The Dubious S&P Downgrade

Many commentators questioned the validity of the downgrade that threatened to collapse the market. Dean Baker, co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research, said in a statement:

"The Treasury Department revealed that S&P’s decision was initially based on a $2 trillion error in accounting. However, even after this enormous error was corrected, S&P went ahead with the downgrade. This suggests that S&P had made the decision to downgrade independent of the evidence. [Emphasis added.]

Paul Krugman, writing in the New York Times, was also skeptical, stating:

Everything I’ve heard about S&P’s demands suggests that it’s talking nonsense about the US fiscal situation. The agency has suggested that the downgrade depended on the size of agreed deficit reduction over the next decade, with $4 trillion apparently the magic number. Yet US solvency depends hardly at all on what happens in the near or even medium term: an extra trillion in debt adds only a fraction of a percent of GDP to future interest costs . . . .

In short, S&P is just making stuff up — and after the mortgage debacle, they really don’t have that right.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Like many conspiracy theorists, his "inside information" seems to lead him to false predictions.

top topics

join