It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thirty year anniversary of Mt. St. Helen's ashfalls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
For any Nostradamians out here, it's high time, pardon the pun, to wake up and see the "Great Round Mountain" quatrain as being the May 18, 1980 eruption of this monsterous strato volcano. Looking down from the heavens as in the famous NASA photo taken by a U 2, as the old girl woke up, gives the Nosty perspective. A conical volcao looks like a giant round parasol, when looking straight down at it. The scalding lahars did in fact inundate the Toutle, muddied up the Columbia, and crossed the strike of the coastal Olympic Mts., which are an uplifted range to the North of the Columbia's Bar, before dissapating in the Pacific Ocean.
In thirty years, I haven't read any so called interpreter's call on this obvious solution, but I may have missed someone's book. In addition, if any one is interested, there are many more quatrains at work here in the Western U.S.A.. It's just that Nosty had to use anagrams of European place names to describe them, as back in the Sixteenth Cent., the American West was a complete wilderness. With real estate, it's 'location, location, and location. With the Bible, it's "'try Spirits, try Spirits, and then try em some more". With Nosty, it seems to me to be, "Perspective, perspective, and then transpositions from known localities in Sixteenth Century Europe. If an interpreter just tries to connect all the dots in Western European locations, he ends up, like a dog chasing it's own tail.

join