It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people are trained to believe like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I wonder why so many people from all over the world are trained to believe only people like Al Gore, George W Bush, and So called "experts" like those on the Mainstream Documentary films and news are always right while people like Adnan Oktar, and Any Conspiracy theorists as well anyone that studies anything else where Mainstream scientific community is biased against them and those that believes that Modern Capitalism and Fake Democracy are very bad system are always wrong?

[edit on 1/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

That is the main problem, in my opinion, with this country. The reason they believe anything they say, no matter how many lies they caught in, or mistakes get made, is because they literally take on a "father figure" role. It is like when you are a child, and your parents could do no wrong. They are in the "authority" position, and are seemingly all-knowing and far wiser than you. No matter how wrong they were in reality, you would defend them. After all, your parents wouldn't lie to you, right? That is how Americans perceive whatever politicians or news anchors they favor.

Please, check out the Milgram Experiment...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Enigami]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Kind of a pointless rant. Anyone could say why are you trained to believe in what you believe in.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
We are programmed to believe the illusion that only people in power have the proper knowledge and skills to lead and rule the masses and without that proper knowledge we are fools and liars that need their guidance.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
One reason IMO, believing and of following organized chronic liars is easier than thinking.. loyal 2-party flockers generally have the intellect of a fern, letting their dear party leader choose their arguments represents the path of least resistance, exploiting their lazy nature to follow... even if they're being led off a cliff, or to slaughter.

... and makes for blissful ignorance, everything is always okay because dear leader faithfully pukes up an acceptable BS explanation that thinking people mini vomit through the nose laughing at... remember when gw said "terrerisths" "hate our freedom", and we need to fight "them" over there before they travel 8000+ miles to get "here".. hilarious & felony stupid, yet the dumb mother flockers ate up their violent party leaders drivel without question... then went about their day, drooling like Pavlov's dog in anticipation of "Idol".

Apparently 1930s Germany wasn't a good enough example of why political partys, especially those who lie wars into being, should be rejected .. ahem, like GOP.. they're responsible for the needless suffering and misery of millions.. hands soaked in blood, yet still exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I have to say the docility of so many Americans is intentional and from a large group of sources.

Television, Diet, Media, School and water.

1. Television - Nothing appears on television without a script or being completely manufactured before hand. From a series to the nightly news. It was all written previously and being read to you. Yes, even your reality TV shows are scripted, planned, and edited for content to bring you focus group approved content. IT'S NOT REAL, none of it. I think it is all concerted to produce a group consensus or a contrived reality. Watching television is habitual for a lot of people and this makes us more docile.

2. Diet - Have you ever stopped eating manufactured foods and ate an intentional diet high in fruits, vegetables, and high quality organic meat? I am not saying go vegan, I am saying eat well with high quality foods regularly and never eat fast food or junk food. You will feel better, act, think and look better as well. A poor diet makes you feel listless, slow, tired and docile.

3. Media - The newspapers, blogs, the pundits online chorus of verbatim talking points are all preconceived. Just like the television, nothing is presented to you with out a corporate seal of approval. From your dish washing detergent commercials to Bill's and Keith's topics for the evening. IT'S NOT REAL, none of it. It is all meant to influence you and how you think. The dazzling array of communications we receive can be overwhelming and hypnotic with the sound bytes repeatedly like mantras. This causes the mind to be docile and I wonder if it doesn't limit critical thinking development.

4. School - The article in this thread is a perfect example. You think other kids are not seeing this thinking, "Damn, I better just be quiet if I ever do anything, or I might get into trouble." I could write on this forever but to summarize, the schools display this type of draconian authority behavior and the children grow up seeing this as the norm and go along with it. This training makes them docile.

5. Water - Drink it! Drink lots of it, but drink good water. Most cities, big or small have a less than best water supply so filter it. We all know smoking long term and short term can hurt you, so can eating fast food, or anything in excess. If the only water you drink is dirty, it will harm you short and long term. What if you never drink water? Only soda, coffee, alcohol, sports drinks, iced tea, but never water. Your body needs it and being just slightly dehydrated can wear you out and lower your productivity and cause you to be more docile.

Add all these things together as part of a lifetime of experience.

Imagine if:

Subject A with it's family watch television daily, eats poorly, consume the prepared education in school and the media with no opposing view points, and only drank dirty water and in small quantities for twenty years.

Subject B rarely watches television and reads or plays outside, receives education privately or at home, receives media from variety of outlets, eats a rich diet of quality fruits, vegetables, and meats, doesn't eat much junk food or soda and consumes lots of clean water for twenty years.

At the end of that twenty years, which subject is going to make the better citizen?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Referring to this thread HERE in the previous post.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The Main problems is: So Many people all over the world are trained to believe Man-Made Global Warming, Islamic Terrorism, Theory of Evolution, and apocalypse by nothing but Mundane and Mediocre causes are real facts whilst Gods, Angels, Demons, UFOs and Aliens, Life after Death, Cryptids, Super advanced Sci-fi Technologies, Ancient Advanced civilizations, and most conspiracy theories are all but fiction and fantasy.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing
Referring to this thread HERE in the previous post.

No!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
I wonder why so many people from all over the world are trained to believe only people like Al Gore, George W Bush, and So called "experts" like those on the Mainstream Documentary films and news are always right while people like Adnan Oktar, and Any Conspiracy theorists as well anyone that studies anything else where Mainstream scientific community is biased against them and those that believes that Modern Capitalism and Fake Democracy are very bad system are always wrong?

Well Adnan Oktar is scum of the earth for one.

Oktar has spent 19 months in jail for writing provocative and inflammatory articles about Jews and their customs in his book Judaism and Freemasonry and in 2008 he was convicted of creating an illegal organization for personal gain, and he and 17 other members of his organisation were sentenced to three years in prison. Oktar was arrested for possession of coc aine, which he claimed security agents planted in his food. A 2008 indictment from the prosecutor’s office, cited by the daily Cumhuriyet, said Oktar's organisation used its female members to attract young scholars from rich families with the promise of sex in exchange for attending events.[72] The sexual activities were videotaped with the purpose of blackmail, and the group recorded thousands of people in compromising positions.[10] According to the indictment, one of the women had to perform oral sex with 16 men, which was recorded with hidden cameras and the tapes were given to Oktar.[72] The women who want to leave the group are threatened that the tapes will be made public.

Oktar has been diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia in seven different reports issued by different hospitals from 1983 to 1993.

An example of Oktar's inter-faith dialogue is "An Open Letter To The Jewish People", published in the Islamic Times in 2006, where he argues that the Hebrew Bible " "contains references that encourage bloodshed, mass slaughter and ruthlessness" as it "has been altered by individuals for the sake of all kinds of gain".

Now no offense, but what kind of nut supports a sicko like this guy? Even placing a scumbag like this above Gore and Bush? SOunds like you have an issue.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Originally posted by masonicon

Well Adnan Oktar is scum of the earth for one.

Oktar has spent 19 months in jail for writing provocative and inflammatory articles about Jews and their customs in his book Judaism and Freemasonry and in 2008 he was convicted of creating an illegal organization for personal gain, and he and 17 other members of his organisation were sentenced to three years in prison. Oktar was arrested for possession of coc aine, which he claimed security agents planted in his food. A 2008 indictment from the prosecutor’s office, cited by the daily Cumhuriyet, said Oktar's organisation used its female members to attract young scholars from rich families with the promise of sex in exchange for attending events.[72] The sexual activities were videotaped with the purpose of blackmail, and the group recorded thousands of people in compromising positions.[10] According to the indictment, one of the women had to perform oral sex with 16 men, which was recorded with hidden cameras and the tapes were given to Oktar.[72] The women who want to leave the group are threatened that the tapes will be made public.

Oktar has been diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia in seven different reports issued by different hospitals from 1983 to 1993.

An example of Oktar's inter-faith dialogue is "An Open Letter To The Jewish People", published in the Islamic Times in 2006, where he argues that the Hebrew Bible " "contains references that encourage bloodshed, mass slaughter and ruthlessness" as it "has been altered by individuals for the sake of all kinds of gain".

Now no offense, but what kind of nut supports a sicko like this guy? Even placing a scumbag like this above Gore and Bush? SOunds like you have an issue.

Both Gore and Bush causes Global Warming and War on Terror Uber-hoaxes respectively and allows that Uber-Hoaxes to dominate most(if not all) of the 21st century

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
These views are FORCE fed unto the 'normal' population. It's something that wont change without a climatic event. I wish there were an easy way to expose our government.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by demetriandlucy
These views are FORCE fed unto the 'normal' population. It's something that wont change without a climatic event. I wish there were an easy way to expose our government.

The views that being FORCE fed to the world population is: "all that possible and probable (in the real life) are mundane and mediocre things"

[edit on 10/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

signature
Im pro children, but not just any children. Im pro good children i think bad children should be punnished like adults.

professional scientist do not know how to spell very well.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I has grow tired so much that people like Al Gore, George W Bush, and So called "experts" like those on the Mainstream Documentary films and news as well Journalists have their words are Word of God

[edit on 6/9/2010 by masonicon]

top topics

join