It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 - Crisis After Crisis - Can it Get any worse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Another area you forgot to mention was the volcanic eruptions in Ecuador and Guatemala, and then also the massive hole that was left in guatemala. Can things get worse? things can always get worse and looking at how the world is going it shall get a lot worse.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
2010 - Crisis After Crisis - Can it Get any worse?

You should have been around in 1914 or 1939!

Just some good news to confound the doom mongers Pacific Islands not sinking

As for earth quakes, they happen all the time. I don't expect 2010 to be extraordinary with regards to the number of quakes. Once in a while they hit populated areas and the human cost is quite shocking though.

Regards

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazor
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

i didnt say that u cant feel or love or something but u do that in dreams to... maybe this reality is just another dream?

And I didn't say I couldn't feel love or feelings either.
I already believe the material world to be 'maya', illusion.
Doesn't change the fact that the universe would do anything to spite me though!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Grant, like Randyvs said above, it's always possible that things could get worse. While I understand the philosophical need to ask the question, it's quite possibly the worst question to ask. It's one of those questions the universe seems to listen for

PERFECT

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is a extraordinary year. In a disastrous and also as a lesson to all of us-the People. I suspect there's gonna be false flag attack. Much worser than 9-11. Probably Chicago,Illinois or Alabama or Newyork. Chicago,Illinois has the highest chance of being hit. I hope i'm wrong. I'm not an American but it is very sad to these attacks carried on by the governments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join