It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big ( Super ) Moderator introduction thread...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Awww.

Hmm, as the mouthiest person here...

Baby, it's all about quality, not quantity!

(Or, so I'm told...)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I would never call the skeptic overlord a troll.
I am more afraid of him then I am of my own
husband!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by mamabeth]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Is....is he really that scary.

*Izzy with hat in hand*

Overlord Sir....I was only kidden. Your not my Troll.

But Springer is! Muahahahahaha!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
[edit on 4-6-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Springer is more of an elf or sprite than a troll.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

I know this much you also replied to me when I first joined. So much for the TPTB in the ATS being not known. Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

I am a member for only six months and I still have not ran in to at least halve of you all. ( Mods etc...)

You don't know just how lucky you are!

Though I hear that at any one time at least half the mods are in rehab - that's why we have to have so many

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've been a member of ATS since 2004 but, like many ATS members, I was a long time "lurker" before I came to join Above Top Secret.

What drew me to join ATS? That's an easy question to answer. The broad spectrum of topics covered seemed to appease my restless mind. My personal interests are not limited to any one subject. I'm the sort of guy who is interested in broad range of topics and issues. My interests are always changing. My focus is always being directed from one subject area to another. From UFO's, aliens and secret government projects to Secret Societies, Global political issues and everything in between, I've always managed to find something that would pique my interest on the boards here at ATS.

Of course, there are many other sites that attempt to discuss a broad range of topics. However, I found Above Top Secret attractive primarily because of one factor -- the ATS Terms & Conditions of Use . Just go to any discussion board on the net. Pick a controversial topic -- any topic, really -- and you will quickly notice that the discussion, ultimately, deteriorates into a "cesspool" of personal attacks, obscenities, racist comments or pointless, "tit for tat" arguments. The demand for common courtesy, civility and decorum -- enforced through strict moderation -- made real discussion and debate possible.

After joining Above Top Secret, I discovered one very special attribute that made ATS truly distinctive and exceptional -- the collective ATS membership and the genuine sense of community that has developed. I've come to meet -- and know -- some of the nicest, most intelligent and thoughtful people possible. Being part of this site -- as a member as well as a moderator -- is one of the aspects of life that I look forward to and enjoy on a daily basis. ATS is my intellectual and social oasis.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Though I hear that at any one time at least half the mods are in rehab - that's why we have to have so many

Or abducted by aliens, thrown in a Turkish prison, joined some radical cult, went into the black ops world, you name it...so many reasons...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi I'm worldwatcher

everything you've ever wanted to know about me and probably things you may not want to know about me can be found the internet with a little research. I don't have much to say about myself.

My favorite forums are Fragile Earth, Paranormal, OCE and BTS in general. I post alot when I am around, but life has a way of sometimes keeping me away from ATS especially this year it seems.

oh and I was lurker and avid reader of the site way before I became a member, googling after 911 led me to ATS too.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thank you very much Mod's

It's starting to get a little shape.

Please keep them coming those introductions ?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hello.

I am but a mere mod. Been here just about 5 years, been on staff for almost two (two? really? that long? wow...) years. Though I lurked here for a long while before joining.

As Intrepid said earlier, if there's a topic, I've got an opinion. Usually a contrary one, 'cause odd as it may sound to many coming from staff of a conspiracy website, I don't necessarily buy into many of the theories out there...

Fave topics are political, as a short search will reveal very quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join