It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks call for the Extermination of White South Africans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yes and "their way" is to drink the blood of children and eat human body parts because it will give you superpowers and make you invincible... Dont believe me? Watch the video I posted above. So per your logic settlers should do the same?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
South Africa will host the world cup, there will not be a civil war, and disgruntled aparthied apologists (and their sympathizers here in the US) will just have to deal with the fact that South Africa will not fall apart and that instigation never lead to anything. So yes, your racial war will not happen as you and your buddies back in SA would wish so. Neither will the extremest african groups get their opportunity to see what they want.

Have you ever seen the pictures of white Africans butchered to death? I'll refrain from posting any pictures directly onto this page as some of them are among the most horrific I have ever seen in my live, but they clearly indicate that a racial war is already happening.

If you want to see the pictures, you've gotta visit this blog and scroll down: source

These are not ''ordinary killings''. It includes a picture of a white baby who was set on fire.

So cut your crap that this is just pro-apartheid wishful thinking.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

When it comes to killing babies, that is when it comes to being sick - and it is time for people to realise that babies have a right to live.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Racism. When are people ever going to understand that when someone tries to get you to hate anyone else based on race that they are simply trying to recruit others for their agenda of racial ascendancy?
This is not "brotherhood", if anything it is anti-brotherhood.
They are slaves to their own perverted hatred and are trying to bring others to their way of thinking.
We have to embrace and love even the "haters". Even if you don't believe in Jesus it is still the only way. Those who feel alienated will always try to destroy that which they don't feel a part of. This is how the world will be until we truly become one big human family.
Hate is the easy way out, always.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I'm definitely with you brother. I ended up responding more to the video post of the ex-professor calling for the extermination of white people more so than to your OP. I apologize for that, as I only addressed your original post in the last sentence of my response. My mistake, was a late night.

I agree that the S.A. situation is vastly different than the KKK in the U.S.

People are always looking for a scapegoat to place their problems upon, and as others have pointed out, if S.A. was devoid of any white people then the violence and poverty would likely continue if not worsen.

Again I apologize for not addressing your OP exclusively and for not making it more clear that I was speaking on the youtube video response posted in this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Have you ever seen the pictures of white Africans butchered to death?

Have you seen the pictures of africans being butchered? Especially during the Soweto incident? I seen pictures of alot of things, they do not necessarily point to a consensus from an entire racial group, or to some coming civil war. South Africa still has its problems, but those who wish to see it burn, they are but a minority.

but they clearly indicate that a racial war is already happening.

A racial war is not happening. A racial war was suppose to happen back in 94 if the ANC was to be elected, a racial war was to happen in 1995 (ironically when the rugby world cup had been hosted by South Africa as I understand). It always appears that when there is a momentous event coming to South Africa to bring the people that bit closer in pride, some bitter puff who does not like the changes will always shout about some 'racial war' or some 'political war' coming. Its like the conservatives here who insisted there would be some martial law or some racial war occuring following the election of Obama, or some civil war of sorts. It never happens as they tend to cry about, but often enough this just proves that some people will use the tools of fear to derail a major event not to their personal liking (or as some for of revenge).

There is no doubt that to a pocket of the population there is racial tension, but they do not represent an entire peoples. As far as I can see it there is no racial war, only a bunch of alarmists who wish it to be so.

So cut your crap

No you cut your crap. The country is moving on and changing, aparthied is long gone, people like you cannot deal with not being first class citizens anymore so you go onto forums and vent your alarmist BS because of this. The fact of the matter is, your not anymore, the 'free state' doesnt exist as a country anymore, the new south Africa is progressing, and aparthied apologist like yourself here will just have to deal with it. Instigating racial war will not change the reality of that fact.

Maybe its time for you to join the civil war reinactments down south and wave your free state flag there. Thats where all the dead flags belong after all.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

Well, I dont know if I agree that South Africa would turn into Liberia, but it was an excellent video. Very, very sad. Especially since the US is responsible for a great deal of the suffering there.

The part that made me the saddest was the esteem with which they still held America. Many of them reminded me of abandoned children, left to raise themselves, who still loved the abusive parents who left them to die, and who long to be home again someday.

It was very Lord of the Flies-esque. Thats what a society looks like when people are left to fend for themselves with only fragments of a culture to guide them. The slaves repatriated did not have the benefit of the entire American culture, they only had fragments. And those fragments were the worst of our culture at the time. Exploitation, slavery, and brutality. They recreated exactly what they were taught. Their original culture was likewise unavailable to them, having been raised apart from it.

South Africa, on the other hand, is having a chance to absorb the better portions of the culture as well. Culture is the blueprint for a society, and I suspect that a group of people given the whole blueprint, and not just tattered fragments of it, will be much more capable of maintaining a civil society.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Those are some pretty awful pictures. And people who would do that to other people are despicable. It is a shame we treat each other that way.

The only thing I would add, for perspective, is, that we dont get to see the pictures of the victims of the bloody campaigns OUR nations wage.

We have people just like that, in our military, in our political offices, on our streets. (Though I am not saying all or even most in those groups are that way) "Whites" are not exempt from that sort of brutality. We commit it just as merrily as "blacks" do. What all of us need to do is decide thats not the way we want to live, anymore. And then we need to do exactly what the good people of Africa need to do. Somehow wrangle control away from the sociopaths who lead our nations.

MOST people of all colors abhor this sort of thing. It is a small but terrifying minority of people who are capable of this, and unfortunately, no ethnic group is exempt from having them.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I just had to respond to this video even if the thread is a bit old now. Could they have picked a worse representative for the black race than this Nzinga guy? I doubt it. His cries about "white people exterminating black people is patently ridiculous. He also moans about the Po-leece killing blacks.
Why are blacks gaining ground in poplulation versus whites in America then? Aren;t there black policemen too? Are they trying to exterminate blacks as well?
The sad fact is more blacks kill blacks than whites and police put together. Why he continues to cry foul long after the game is over is beyond me. We truly have equality in this country, in legal terms if not in people's minds.
Does he hope this kind of rhetoric will elevate him to leadership status in the black community? I pray not for if this truly representative of how blacks in America feel then we are in for some very bad times.
Appalling

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It is said that when Nelson Mandela passes away (He is currently 92.), in South Africa there will be civil war between Xhosas and Zulus, and genocide towards whites, especially Afrikaners. Hopefully that's a prediction that won't come true. (With those bad xenophobic attacksd that occurred in South Africa in 2008 - who knows?)

Talking about predictions for our future: In the 1800s there was an Afrikaner, Van Rensburg,who made various predictions - being like Nostradamus. They all came true. (I don't know examples.) He also made a prediction for our future - that a white government would return to South Africa.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join