It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks call for the Extermination of White South Africans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Blacks call for the Extermination of White South Africans

www.africancrisis.co.za

[This is just another instance where blacks are rallying and promoting extermination of South Africa's White minority. The calls by Mr Sodo to kill White babies is one that strikes horror and reflects to crazed mentality that is seeing dozens of Whites being exterminated in South Africa every week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This article struck me how bad the racial/political tension has grown to in South Africa. Nceba Sodo is an extremist calling for genocidal extermination of the white race in South Africa in fear that soon they will become the oppressors. Racism has become a political and civil war of terrorism within itself in South Africa. A situation that feeds upon itself.

www.africancrisis.co.za
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, we will just have to see how that one plays out.

They arent the only group of black people who advocate exterminating whites.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

This is absolutely no different then the KKK calling for the extermination of the "inferior" races. Any idiot who propagates this type of ignorance doesn't deserve more than 5 minutes of serious consideration. Then again, FOX news knows that its majority white, republican audience will go wild over something like this. I can see where these guys are coming from, as "whitey" has indeed caused an extremely large portion of the brown people of this world's suffering. It does not justify his opinion though, and the fact that this thread will probably blow up with comments is sad (not insulting you).

If I posted a video of the KKK talking about exterminating the black race, or radical Islamist movements talking about exterminating the Jews, would it raise as many eyebrows? Is it different in any way?

Little people need attention, they have no wish to get along. They feed on seclusion and self-righteousness. To feed this filth is to feed ignorance. Just my .02.

As to the OP, it really is sad how bad racial tensions have become in SA. Then again, they never were very good.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The sad reality, is... humans kill other humans. The truth is, it's immoral and wrong. To just pick a color and kill it, is ignorance.

However, humanity has always had it's racial divide so there will be radical people proposing radical and immoral ideas that only end up on further fueling racial intolerance.

It's very sad really. Personally, I think loving with genuine caring and compassion towards all man, and life for that matter is the better resolve here.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
wow, volience solve with violence, talk about bigotry.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have actually followed the black on white violence in Africa for a long time now. Many people don't realize but whites are oppressed in many countries such as South Africa and Zimbabwe. It is not uncommon for white farmers to either have their farms taken away to give to blacks or to be raped, beaten and/or murdered. Somehow, the world seems to not care too much. Could you imagine if the races were reversed, we would see the government, Hollywood and celebrities the world over holding hands and calling for an end of the white oppression.

--airspoon

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is just another example of conservative talk show hosts bringing out the most extreme views to display for their audience. There is no coincidence that this clip is brought to us by Fox news.

In my opinion, this is only proof that Fox news is attempting to "fire up" their base to support their mindset. We all know that they are the most viewed entertainment news channel in the US. They have to keep their ratings up somehow.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
what ever, even if they are the majority, if they start a civil war and try to wipe out the white people there it will cause a lashback that will justify the apatheid government. obama will find the issue 'disturbing' and thats about it. the way things are going in africa, it sounds like white people will rule again anyways once aids wipes out all the nations of africa. what a bunch of sillyness, africa will never become anything significant

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I can't believe this level of racism and hatred continues to culminate in South Africa for so long.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84

This is absolutely no different then the KKK calling for the extermination of the "inferior" races.

At this stage its not, which is why I said we will just have to see how it plays out. Here in the US we know damn well the KKK isnt going to be exterminating anything. Unless they happen to work for Terminex. They cant even get a decent rally together.

I can see where these guys are coming from, as "whitey" has indeed caused an extremely large portion of the brown people of this world's suffering.

Two things. "White people" is pretty broad. There is no "Whiteland." A very small percentage of whites were involved in oppressing the brown people. The majority of white people were busy being oppressed by the same basic bunch of people who were oppressing the brown people. Exterminating a whole "race" is indefensible. Period.

Secondly, brown people were active participants in much of the "suffering" perpetrated upon other brown people. White people may have been a large part of some very memorable and relatively recent sufferings, but I doubt it really constitutes an extremely large portion of the suffering of the race over the whole course of history.

If I posted a video of the KKK talking about exterminating the black race, or radical Islamist movements talking about exterminating the Jews, would it raise as many eyebrows? Is it different in any way?

It probably wouldnt raise as many eyebrows. And yes it is different in one important way. Its old news. We are used to them frothing at the mouth. This is relatively new that we get to see black people act in similar idiotic ways on video. Its novel.

To feed this filth is to feed ignorance. Just my .02.

Personally, I think its good we get to see other ethnic groups acting like idiots. I personally think it will be good for race relations. Because racism never was a "white" problem. Its always been a human problem. Whites were just the ones who got left standing up at the end of the musical chairs game, and so it became associated with us. I personally think that we need to realize that racism, violent nationalism, and religious extremism are human problems. And one way to see that is to take notice of all of us participating in it. Most people are unwilling to look backward in history at their own bad behavior, so when you get to see them doing it in the present it drives the point home.

Racism is wrong. Period. Genocide is wrong, period. There are plenty of good reasons to discriminate against people, such as their personal individual behaviors. You dont need big blanket categories unless you are too lazy to look at people individually.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Styki

I guess it all depends where you live and where you grow up. I have heard more people than just this guy advocate killing off whites to my face. Black and Brown racism against whites is real, and it isnt all talk, there are "hate crimes" perpetrated against whites in the US as well as the other way round.

I think its funny that we can talk about racist cops, the KKK, all kinds of white on brown racism all day, everyday, and no one gets their panties in a twist. But when you bring up brown on white racism..........everyone gets all huffy. Some people, (sociologists, some well known) deny it can even exist.

I personally say its good to get it out in the open. Lets stop pretending people are all that different from one another.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Bravo, well said!

I agree with your statements wholeheartedly. Including that it is time that racism is seen for what it is, not just as white people hating on another race, it involves all races.

And as far as the KKK goes, they do not have strength in numbers or ability anymore, what they did in America years ago, they will never do again, and they know it. That is why they wind up on talk show circuits and the like, it is the only place left to spew their hate and venom.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Your source 'African crises' is an aparthied apologist source. There are some people who would like nothing more than to see some racial war string out, especially the bitter aparthied advocates who do not like the fact that the FIFA world cup is coming to the new South Africa. Its similar to the people instigating faliure and celebrating when the olympics didnt come to Chicago. They allow their bitter political and racial issues to advocate the faliure of their own country.

There are racist blacks and racist whites, they so not represent an entire population of either side, and I have met plenty of South Africans who are more worried about relevant issues. Unfortunately we have groups instigating violence because they want to see the country burn, and people like you OP continue to spread their garbage.

Let me just bring you the low down over whats going to really happen in the next few months to years. South Africa will host the world cup, there will not be a civil war, and disgruntled aparthied apologists (and their sympathizers here in the US) will just have to deal with the fact that South Africa will not fall apart and that instigation never lead to anything. So yes, your racial war will not happen as you and your buddies back in SA would wish so. Neither will the extremest african groups get their opportunity to see what they want.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I had to go back and re-read L.Hamiltons contributions to see what got you so fired up. I dont see it personally. He/she posted something of interest. I didnt see him/her say that a majority wanted anything. I think its pretty safe to assume that most of us are aware that people calling for genocide are usually, (at least initially) in the minority.

Those kinds of situations can flare up into actual genocide though, if economic and political conditions are right. Its happened before, (Germany, Rwanda) so I think they bear watching.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I had to go back and re-read L.Hamiltons contributions to see what got you so fired up. I dont see it personally.

What? That blacks (as a whole) intend to wipe out white South Africans? I happen to know afew good black South Africans and they are the most down to earth people ever, who just wish to see progress. It is insulting to have such a generalization of a people and this was the exact fear mongering that aparthied apologists of the late 80s argued to maintain segregation in that country. The website itself is blatantly racist towards blacks in general, it is not a credible source.

I didnt see him/her say that a majority wanted anything.

Hamilton clearly indicated this was about 'Blacks'. Show me where there was an distinction made that we were refering to a specific racist group that happened to be black? Because the OP made no such mention. The OP was about 'blacks' in general. There are racist whites who want nothing more than to take the country back and rid of the blacks, but they but afew groups. They do not represent the entire white population. Generalization never gets anybody anywhere.

I think its pretty safe to assume

Im sorry but thats a p*ss poor excuse. If I was to post a forum about 'whites' wanting the exterminate 'blacks', do you think most white people would not take offense to this? Please, stop covering up for the OP.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

What? That blacks (as a whole) intend to wipe out white South Africans? I happen to know afew good black South Africans and they are the most down to earth people ever, who just wish to see progress. It is insulting to have such a generalization of a people and this was the exact fear mongering that aparthied apologists of the late 80s argued to maintain segregation in that country.

Lol, I often have to point out the very same thing when it comes to generalizations about "whites," in fact I did in this very thread. You are right though, generalizations like that are never accurate. "Some" should precede the comment. If you pointed it out calmly, maybe the OP would modify it. The rant made it a little hard to tell what you were upset about, but you bring up a valid point.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
If you pointed it out calmly, maybe the OP would modify it.

Pointed it out 'calmly'? The OP knew full well what he was saying and typing, and he knew full well what website he was on. This was not a mistake.

But please continue on, 'blacks' want to exterminate 'whites'.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wow another thread revolving around and promoting racism.

The way i look at it is this.
Its their country and unfortunatly they became second class in their own country. If its that bad, leave.
I lived in SA for a few years so dont even bother trying to tell me how it is.

Heres a law that should be passed Globally.

If you choose to live in another country you should abide by "their" laws and "their" way of life. If you dont like it then go where you belong.
This law will only be implemented for a short time as a big change is now happening. The chains and BS that have held us are been broken as we speak.
Whats the saying?
Truth always........?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If all whites left South Africa I guarantee that the place would turn into another Liberia. Not familiar with Liberia? Watch THIS video, it is graphic at times but well worth watching.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join