It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Attack on flotilla Clear Footage! You be the judge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Earlier someone posted a video showing the same event but it was from a birds eye view so you could not make out everything that was going on.

Here is a different video with a much closer shot of what went down.

Israel is saying that they were attacked when they boarded and the video shows that they were indeed attacked with metal pipes and chairs among other things.

Near the end of the video you can see one of the soldiers actually using a paintball gun to try to get them to back off, so maybe they did try to use non lethal methods.

Even if they did get provoked I still don't understand why they attempted the raid when they had no right to do so.

What do you think?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by TV_Nation]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Looks like the INVADERS were looking to provoke the non aggressors to give them reason to attack and in time a skewed video would be released justifying the israeli invasion of another peace/aid ship.

Complaining that the israelis were attacked is like a burglar complaining that the home owner did what he could to protect his family.

As for the non lethals... Paintball gun? Not likely. Pepper ball gun maybe.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i agree with you, how is it self defence and reacting when THEY illegally boarded the ship. Can you claim self defence against an attacker when they themselves are acting in self defence?

this is a tactic ppl are finally starting to see, Israel occupies and blocks the gaza strip and when the Gazans respond with rockets agaisnt their oppresor Israel claims it needs to act in self defence against Gaza.

Well the only reason Israel needs to defend themselves from Hamas and Gaza is because they are occupying them!!!!

im sick and tired of it

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Looks like a PB gun to me:
i50.tinypic.com...

Looks like the INVADERS were looking to provoke the non aggressors to give them reason to attack and in time a skewed video would be released justifying the israeli invasion of another peace/aid ship.

Incomparable.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You have the right to repel boarders and that's what they did. Israel would be justified had they done this closer to their shores within their territorial limits but this was 100 miles offshore in International Waters.

The Israeli Commandos should be treated no different than we treat Somali pirates. Or is it OK now for Iran to start boarding any ships it deems necessary in International Waters?

Israel deserves all the condemnation it's receiving. They've sunk to a new low.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Looks like a PB gun to me:
i50.tinypic.com...
[edit on 31-5-2010 by CanadianDream420]

I guess you are not familiar with pepper ball guns. Same thing as a paintball gun but shoots pepper balls.

Pepper Ball Gun.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97f070a7fa27.jpg[/atsimg]
web.maynard.ma.us...

Paintball.... how absurd but expected if you dont know what your talking about.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
*edit*
*I'll leave my post but damn, you fellas are quick to the punch. As has been stated, the less than lethal alternative was certainly attempted*

what stood out to me was the end of the video where the soldiers have gathered together. The two soldiers to the left appear to be aiming less than lethal weapons at the group of "civilians". Notice the paintball "hoppers" sticking up from the firearm being pointed at the "civilians". These are filled with a cs/pepper mixture designed to subdue people with extremely limited physical harm. I'm actually surprised the guys fast roping in didn't go to their sidearms and drop whoever was beating them.

I'm not justifying one side or the other, merely pointing out that less than lethal force seems to have been attempted.

All real silly if you ask me. Israel had no reason to fast rope "commandos" onto that ships hull with a crowd surrounding the drop point.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If this doesn't start the war I cant think of anything else that would. It seems to me that Israel is being backed into a corner, by the whole world. When that happens the diplomats can go home, game over.

Whether it was right or wrong when the war starts those who tried to run the block-aid will be just as guilty as those who were enforcing the block-aid and fired their guns, killing all those people. It's almost as if the pacifists were actually trying to start a war. What did they think Israel would do, spray them with flowers.

Those people who think that Israel will act the way that liberals think they should act, will be sadly disappointed. When people start dying it won't really matter who you point the finger at. It wont bring anyone back to life. You cant bring about change by forcing confrontation when 1 or both sides are armed. I wonder if the 9 people who died think it was worth it.

I wonder if those of you who think that Obama (Mr. we need to get re-elected) will really reject the pro Israel vote in this country. This could actually be the start of WW3. The first 9 to die of 9 million yet to die.

I wonder what the false flagger's think of this. Maybe we can find a way to blame it on Bush one more time.

If it sounds like I'm pissed you would be right. Not at the left or right. At the stupid people who allow themselves to be manipulated like this.

new topics

top topics

join