It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Uranus was last in Aries from 1927 to 1935. Keywords for Uranus are revolution, independence, technology, innovation, industry, inventions, science. These historical events of that time period changed history forever:
- In 1927, Mao TseTung activated the Communist party in China which is now “considered the initial and decisive step towards the successful application of Mao’s revolutionary theories.” From 1931 to 1934 Mao established the Soviet Republic of China. (Source: Wikipedia)
- In 1927, Stalin expelled Leon Trotsky from the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and instituted the Five Year Plan for National Economic Construction, transforming agricultural Russia into an industrial superpower. This period is now known as the “Stalin Revolution.”(Source: Wikipedia)
- The Big Bang theory (a radical new idea) was proposed by Georges LeMaitre in 1927.
- The film The Jazz Singer, with Al Jolson, was released in 1927 as the first talking motion picture.
- Vatican City was established in 1929 as an independent entity.
- In the US the 1929 stock market crash brought about a national depression and world economic crisis.
- Spain became a republic when King Alfonso XIII was overthrown in 1931.
- The Nazis took power in German in 1932 elections and after the Reichstag fire (commonly assumed to have been set by the Nazis themselves) began the campaign of oppression known as the Nazi Terror.
The events of the late 1930s that led to the Second World War had other astrological implications that are too complicated to visit in this article. But we can see the trend towards revolutionary ideas that create a fever for change during this time period.
So what can we expect during this Uranus in Aries period?
We are living in a time when everything has been supersized. The individual countries in Europe have been amalgated into the European Union, and the same thing has been tried in Africa. A few multinational corporations produce nearly everything consumed on the planet. Uranus in Aries will likely begin to break up the stranglehold these corporations have on societies.
Aries rules warfare and the tools of warfare, and financial astrology Ray Merriman says that Uranus in Aries will likely bring a bubble in arms investments. It is also likely that gun rights will be even more of a focus during this period. If the Uranus/Pluto square brings social chaos and upheaval as many of us expect, the right to bear arms will be seen as an imperative and we may see more and more guns carried in public.
These are interesting times we live in – but all planetary cycles carry with them the potential for spiritual and personal development. Uranus in Aries ultimately is all about personal freedom and liberty, and in our personal lives we will be asked to shed all things that hold us back from liberation.
Karl Marx and Engels wrote “The Communist Manifesto” while Uranus was in Aries in 1848. That was a year of revolution across Europe, and the Taiping Rebellion was brewing in China (began in 1850). From 1846 to 1848, the US was at war with Mexico.
Uranus in Aries also means that one individual with a radical, crazy, new idea can change society. It’s the kid in a garage playing with wires. A rogue scientist in a lab somewhere. Ascanio Sobrero created Nitroglycerin in 1846 while Uranus was in Aries. Or, it could be an author. In 1849, again with Uranus was in Aries, Henry David Thoreau published the essay entitled “Civil Disobedience”. This is where you’ll find the aphorism : “That government is best which governs least” (often attributed to Thomas Jefferson).
The Orion Mystery The three pyramids of Giza are a perfect reproduction of the 3 stars of Orion’s belt: * Like the pyramids, the three stars of Orion are not perfectly aligned, the smallest of them is slightly offset to the East. * All three are slanted in a Southwesterly direction (Note the exact match in the animation). * Their orientation to the Nile recreates Orion’s orientation to the Milky Way. * The layout of the pyramids, and their relative sizes were a deliberate design plan, and not the result of three king’s enormous egos as been preached as dogma by the so-called Egyptologists.