It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Encounter Sites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Not sure I understand because their are laws and some of these have defied it, so I'm guessing if they do exist books need to be rewritten...
Anyways the point is like I think I've said to you before, we shouldn't believe (If these are aliens) that they would not be hostile.
Also if they have the tech to get here it wouldn't be so hard to believe that they would have the technology to look like humans, maybe to infiltrate the governments of the world.
Humans are a young race, and look at what has been achieved...An important achievement for this topic is cosmetic surgery we will soon have the power to look like a favorite celebrity (If wished, I certainly don't) keep in mind alien civilizations could have been around for trillions of years...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you for your post. Although I could believe that reptilians are from another world, I think it is just as likely that they are from Earth. I beleive there was a Native American tribe that has subterranean beings as part of their lore. I found a link with some info on that, enjoy! www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Anunnaki?.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
wow people do we have to be so harsh to each other.

Honestly I like the idea of Reptilians .. I like Draconians the best

I love having pet reptiles and researching this topic

㊣ پ‌

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
the Indians I do believe have some thing to do with part of the reptilian belief

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NickyBlue

I'm sure (from what I hear) you wouldn't like them if you met a couple personally... lol

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
That BP CEO (Tony Hayward) looks reptilian to me. His facial features just don't seem human to me.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlmB70

Originally posted by Nathwa

Altough i do appreciate scrutiny, I would also like to see some insight into these encounters from someone who either might know about some of them or from someone who can prove them as hoaxes.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Nathwa]

---
We don't have to prove them as hoaxes, it works the other way around, you have to prove these events actually happened.

humans today are so obsessed with 'proof' its kind of hilarious.

you have millions of ufo sightings and plenty of evidence the govt is covering things up and you all cry - who will bring me the PROOF; i want a piece of metal or an alien sitting in my lap.

it cracks me up.

yet you believe the earth is round, even though you've never flown in a spaceship to see it for yourself. you believe london exists, altho many of you have never been there.

and millions of you believe in fluffy angels with harps and a male 'god of the universe' with a beard.

its called judgment; exercising good judgment. if you can't do that when confronted with a pile of evidence - and evidence can come in many shapes and sizes - they you will be incapable of judging if anything is true.

comical.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Originally posted by jlmB70

Originally posted by Nathwa

Altough i do appreciate scrutiny, I would also like to see some insight into these encounters from someone who either might know about some of them or from someone who can prove them as hoaxes.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Nathwa]

---
We don't have to prove them as hoaxes, it works the other way around, you have to prove these events actually happened.

humans today are so obsessed with 'proof' its kind of hilarious.

you have millions of ufo sightings and plenty of evidence the govt is covering things up and you all cry - who will bring me the PROOF; i want a piece of metal or an alien sitting in my lap.

it cracks me up.

yet you believe the earth is round, even though you've never flown in a spaceship to see it for yourself. you believe london exists, altho many of you have never been there.

and millions of you believe in fluffy angels with harps and a male 'god of the universe' with a beard.

its called judgment; exercising good judgment. if you can't do that when confronted with a pile of evidence - and evidence can come in many shapes and sizes - they you will be incapable of judging if anything is true.

comical.

But isn't it funny that if said poster was accused of mudering another poster here, witness testimony would either put his/her ass in jail/Deathrow or absolve them of the charges. Yet pilots, military and civilian air traffic controlers, police officers, normal people who have no reason to lie aren't credible when it comes to their testimony about UFOs? lol ok buddy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join