It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish American reaction to attack on flotilla (we overwhelmingly condemn it)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by Target Earth

Most Christians are in support of Israel because they don't know her policies or the consequences there of. www.ifamericansknew.org...

--airspoon

What's sad is that I got a Born Again Christian Friend who deleted me in facebook simply because I critize IsraHELL

I feel your pain, my friend. While I haven't posted on FB yet, I will, and thee will be at least two BAC that will delete me.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I dont hear anyone yelling out about Turkey crossing bourders to kill kurds. Who in the hell do they think they are?

To be fair, it is pretty much understood that the US gives Turkey the intelligence and permission to raid what Turkey sees as terrorists, the PKK. Whether they are or not, I have no idea. I have yet to hear one report of Turkey attacking humanitarian aid shipments. Also, Turkey is not constantly oppressing, evicting, beating or killing Kurdish women and children, at least on a large scale. If you have information to the contrary then please do share. If said information seemed accurate and true, I would be more than happy to research further and condemn if necessarry.

Originally posted by chaztekno
Well start lobbying then if you feel so bad about it. The only way this will stop if is enough jewish people decide that the tratment of gaza is wrong, and yes it does put you on a level with the nazis and for a race that harps on aboout the past so much the world expects better from you. Warmongering seems to be your only policy and its hard to find any sympathy for you guys now after the way you are carrying on. Fair play for coming out and saying this though, its a start.

Hey, don't blame me for the actions of Israel. I am American, not Israeli and can't control Israel anymore than you can. You shouldn't blame a whole religion on the actions of a few. It would be like me asking a Christian why they allowed Bush to invade Iraq and then saying that I expect better from Christians. It's kind of silly really.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Looking at the larger reality.
Americans are starting to learn what our government and much of the world already knows. We have been empowering Israel, beyond what is necessary to maintain their existence.
Israel has lost their ability to control the information we get, the truth. Heck, many people are just now finding out about the USS Liberty. I bet that ticks of the Israeli information Czars.
This is getting out of control. I think the Turks have something on the U.S. government and/or the CIA that they don't want out. So, it is becoming a high stakes game that is going to blow up in somebody's face.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by breakingdradles

More and more real Jews are starting to realize, that "God's Children" would never act that way, no matter how provoked!

Believe it or not, Jewish people are some of the biggest Israel and Zioniist protesters. We are shamed that our religion is being used to commit genocide against the holy people of Islam (Palestinians).

--airspoon

I believe somebody is trying to bring revelations into reality. It seems to me they are trying to get the whole world pissed off at them and attack them.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i]reply to post by MrXYZ

Having said that, I got nothing against jews, in fact, many of my friends are jewish. But the Israeli government are like the Nazi regime and should be treated as such.
[

That comment is the last and only bastion of the true bigot..."I have nothing against blacks/Jews/Gays..."

Compairing the Israelis to the Nazi regime is a stupid, ill-informed comment thrown around the the ignorent.

"The Israeli government has killed 6 million people of the same race, invaded and conquered and subjegated millions systematically erasing their cultures and pludering their resources. The Israeli government has occupied all of the Middle East not giving up ANY land such as the Sinai or the West Bank..."

You are simply simple.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

If you could read properly, you'd realize I said the "Israeli GOVERNMENT", not its people. And I stand by my statement, the government is a bunch of racist Hitleresque criminals.

Also, stop pretending Israel is a victim. They stopped being a victim the second they attacked those boats. They are now a predatory nation and have to deal with the consequences.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Why is it that no matter what atrocity that the Israeli government are behind, the discussion always falls back to religion.

Lets examine the black and whites and not get carried away or lost in a religious agenda.

Fact...armed military representatives of a country, Israel, boarded a vessel carrying aid to human beings that are being imprisoned by that same country, Israel.

Fact.....This piracy happened in international waters.

Fact.....Human beings of many nationalities who were involved in travelling with the convoy of aid were killed by the Israeli boarders.

Fact.....No matter what country had boarded that ship, be it the UK, US, Germany or any others, people were murdered.

My opinion....... This whole event was staged in advance to encourage retribution from those who are unfortunate enough to live in countries next to Israel. There is a game plan here. We all know it and await the movement of the next chess piece.

My opinion........... The US will not condemn Israel because The US is nothing more than "Little Israel".

The time will come when we need to stop watching the "rabid dog" forage the freedoms of others and killing the worlds children under the guise of being the "Chosen People". Why? because that same rabid dog will eventually get round to biting everyone, me and you included.

Respects

[edit on 1-6-2010 by captiva]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Does not anyone notice the NWO gameplan to wipe off traces of their financial mismanagement by starting wars in recent months?

Poor against Rich - Thailand

Communism against Democracy - North and South Korea

Religious crusades - Jews and Palestinians with other Muslims?

Natural disasters - a lucky break for the NWO who gleefully does nothing to help and alleviate sufferings, but 'bailout' themselves only?

It's tiresome if not gruesome, as many who only want peace and calm suffers from heavy hearts waking up each morning, when looking at this dismal world we currently live in. We truly are sheep and being led to slaughter by our inept masters...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Here is a little tidbit of information for you. Under Maritime, International, and each Countries law's, it is ILLEGAL for a Ships Master (Captain) to deny a Lawful Search Request. I can also tell you if a Captain DOES deny the right to search, the Vessel WILL be impounded, Fines WILL be placed upon the Company that owns/operates the Vessel, and the Captain WILL be placed in Jail until the case is taken to a Court of Law.

Trust me dude, if the Israeli's had simply requested the Registered Owners of the Vessel and/or produced a Lawful Search Order, the Captain would Legally HAVE TO COMPLY. And if he didn't, he would end up in a Jail Cell (rightfully so), he would also end up without a job (rightfully so unless there were extenuating circumstances), and the Company would be paying through the nose because of Non-Compliance.

I can honestly say dude, if the Israeli's had done things the right way, and the Captain, Crew, and Passengers hadn't complied, and THEN the fight/deaths had happened, then I would be saying "Well that's the people on board's fault for not following a Legal Request".

But the simple fact that the Israeli's didn't want to go through the right channels, and this even occured, I feel no sympathy whatsoever for Israel.

And I will keep on hating. I will keep on hating on actions like this from Israel.

And guess what else. I will also keep on hating the actions of the Arab states who ALSO kill innocent Civilians.

I will not stand down and have no comment just because a Pro-Israeli like yourself decides to have a sook because Israel is being criticized.

And I will also not stand down and have no comment when ANYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET does the same actions as Israel.

Just remember, by condoning these actions, you agree with Innocent people being killed. Is that really something you can live with???

No innocent should be killed, just like no murderer from ANY country should be allowed to walk away scot free.........

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A really annoying woman on sky news called Melanie Phillips called them Turkish terrorists. Only despicable people apologise for Israel's terrorist atrocities.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by john124]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

But the simple fact that the Israeli's didn't want to go through the right channels, and this even occured, I feel no sympathy whatsoever for Israel.

Are you that simple?

Who would they get permission from? The U.N? The World Court? Real bastions of equality? (snicker) How long would that take? Days, weeks, months? Have you seen where that boat came from? Turkey? That truley racist state that is 200 miles away?

I guesss you are one of those people who believe that "You can defend yourself from that man breaking down your door as long as you follow thr rules that are set up against you."

Please aanounce your hatred of Israel. It is very liberating.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Yes it is to be condemned. And yes it was an overreaction. But as I repeat over and over, they said they were talking an overreaction policy on these matters. When you don't listen to a lion's roar, you get killed.

War sucks, basically. Was has no rules. Oh you can pretend to have rules and have governments approve them, but that pretty much means nothing in a war zone.

When it comes down to it, he who realizes first how evil war is, first learns how to fight it. He who learns how to fight it first, wins.

War sucks. People die. And indeed, this is war, going back to the first rocket strikes (started by Hamas or Hezbollah )

I best compare this, again, the the occupation of Germany after ww2. Very simply, due to the fact of humanities suckiness, repeatedly punching a problem seems to be the only way to solve it. We did that during the occupation. it worked.

No matter how evil, how genocidal, how horrible it is, What Israel is doing is working. And in the long run, everyone will be more civilized in the end: the ultimate goal of a "right" war. Whatever hypocritical statement that means.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have no religious affiliations whatsoever, but I can see quite plainly that Israel clearly is on the same side as the U.S. with respect to Islamic extremists, etc. Israel has a very well publicized military blockade in place against Gaza. Anyone who tries to run a blockade is taking an aggressive military act and should expect to be stopped with force. The responsibility for any deaths is clearly on the hands of those who try to run the blockade. The Israelis showed remarkable restraint given the obvious beating and attacks its soldiers suffered upon boarding the ships. Frankly, if I had been the commander of an Israeli ship and seen my men being beaten and attacked as they were, I would have simply withdrawn the soldiers and sunk the vessel.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

I dont hear anyone yelling out about Turkey crossing bourders to kill kurds. Who in the hell do they think they are?

Lots of people yelled out, ehen it happened - in the 1980s! Latest evolvement in the ongoing DIALOG (yep) in Turkey is a national TV channel in formerly prohibited Kurdish Language. A lot of things have changed since the heighdays of PKK struggle. Where in hell do you get your news from? StoneAge Channel?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You know who would be able to enforce it???? Are you sitting down and ready????? Are your feet firmly planted on the ground?????

And the answer to the $64,000 question iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis......................Israel!!!!!!!!

As a signatory to International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS Code), which was re-signed in London in 2002, by 108 countries, including Israel, all the Israeli's would have to do is radio the Vessel's Captain, and clearly state that Israeli Custom's and/or Immigration Officers would like to search the Vessel.

Yes, of course they would have to have signed paperwork from a recognised Israeli Maritime Authority, but trust me, it wouldn't be that hard to get. In all honesty, the paperwork wouldn't take more than 10 minutes to be signed and stamped by an Authorised Marine Superintendant in the relevant Israeli Maritime Authority.

And you really wanna know the kicker????? If the Captain REFUSES to obey Orders, then guess what??????

THE ISRAELI'S WOULD BE ABLE TO USE WHATEVER NECESSARY FORCE IN ORDER TO STOP AND/OR TAKE OVER SAID VESSEL!!!!!

But I guess that wouldn't scare the hell out of anyone enough now, would it????

Nothing like a few deaths to scare the hell out of anyone trying to help anyone OTHER than Israel!

Any other percieved notions that you are completely WRONG about that you would like me to completely destroy????

Or are you having fun making yourself look like the complete and utter moron that doesn't bother spending 20 minutes researching other ways that this could have been resolved???

Edit - spelling and grammar.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by TerribleTeam2]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

I LOVE when people talk to their friends and then say that "poll" speaks for a race...

Israel was defending itself against people on a boat who are saying "We will be heros or Martyrs."

There were 2 HANDGUNS with the Israelis...everyone was equipped with PAINTBALL GUNS.

One Israeli soldier was thrown overboard and now has brain damage.

Israel is not evil. I believe your blind hatred of Israel is evil.

You have not a single clue do you? If Israel would of stayed off the private vessel in international waters, this whole stinking event would have never happened. If you ask me, every soldier that followed that order already had pre-existing brain damage. They injured and killed people, they acted as pirates and they got their asses handed to them for it and I for one say, it's about gd time. Maybe one day Israel will answer for the 34 deaths and the multitude of injuries aboard the U.S.S. Liberty as well. Take you're Zionist BS back to Haaretz where it belongs.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have never seen any religious group support a country like Jews do. I never discuss the palestinian controversy with my Jewish friends, knowing they would never side against Israel. It is nice to know there are a few open minded people out there who can keep thier religion and politics seperate. My guess is that 80% of Jews would say it is OK to kill people who would defy Israels mandate.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

I support Israel. that said

Ok those folks signed on to break the blockade and willfully got on those ships to do so. They made a choice. So when the Israeli forces borded them which they were incited to do and then 9 activist get killed. Do you say hey they chose to be there? It was their decision?

Fact is the Israeli's didnt figure that our progressive activist were that insane and they underestimated that insanity.

I'm not christian. But I would much rather see world governments ran by christians than muslims. This is a basic fight for human rights and Islam's modern track record is aweful. So I'm for supporting the Jewish/Christian side. This is a huge game and our freedoms and liberties are at stake. Islam is a juggernaut and it is hell bent on world domination. Although I dont want to think this way I do believe Islam is no religeon of peace and only Evil will ever come from supporting it.

Plus that soldier that now has brain damage was probably conscripted. He may not have signed on so to speak.

FACT. The flotila and its crews went into harms way willfully. the Israelis brough paintball guns (with pepper gas balls probably). they were met by radicals. And you guys blame Israel? wow.

Evil is evil and Islam/muslims are evil.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hi airspoon i love jewish people like you

i knew a good jewish lesbian girl once

first of all... people should realise that not all jewish people
are like netanyahu ... some wants justice, no killing, no stealing, friendship with his neighboor etc ...
the IsraHell regime in Israel are crazy people with crazy idealogy
they keep saying they are the people of God
i dont see any little inch in them of God they are the contrary of God
but they do Exactly what Evil represent
like many other person around the world some are good some are bad
in thecase of israel (their crazy hatred filled with fear) policy/mind
they have manage to brainwash most of the jew population
Evil is in Israel that should be wipe out but in legal way

UN should ensemble with USA an army that will go into israel and gaza
and stop anyone that dont comply with international lay
and remove their so important nuke
gaza will have help and Marine should be put in Israel like they are in Irak
this time bush and cie will find some WMD and have a handfull of people to hang for war crime
in normal world that would happen but we live in a crazy world
Saddam is an Angel of the Lord compare to Bibi and ehud barak or that sob of libeirman

sorry for my bad english with some mistake im french from canada and here let me say they speak little of that raid on tv
love the internet for the real info

i listen to CNN and the cable have aljazeera now so i can listen to it to
always prudent to listen to BOTH side
in the case of the raid... so much lies and bull# coming from the PR in israel its digusting
Nazi/Hitler is officialy reincarnated in the Israel regime
same mind same idealogy of hatred and fear
if anyone tell me im antisemite.. is wrong... im racist with racist and violent people
the antisemite is no more a excuse its a rotten excuse

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join