It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012 prediction ringing true already...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I posted this one as it mentions conspiracy theorists will say "I told you so" this year...

I got intouch with my higherself at the beginning of this year and it also made me aware that this year will be the year of manifesting and revealing. Evil cannot hide and will be revealed. I think who ever is hiding secrets should already be revealing the truth so that it does not come back to bite them as time goes by....

Heres the video:

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I can't agree more.

Last year, I was a 16 year old drop out who had no idea what to do. I knew i didn't agree with the system, so i left it.

Now I am a 17 year old confident free thinker, turned completely organic, more money than i can dream of, and my future is going to be full of amazing experiences.

I have created a couple mountain bike tricks, landed one, so I am on my way to big time pro, 6 digits a year hopefully.

I am almost done writing a book about my generation and about our views upon the previous generations choice of system. A lot of people my age have very strong, confident beliefs that the system is not the way it's supposed to be. Mainly because of their fellow peers acting like maniacs. Its clear its from a multitude of external forces that affect their general natural learning path, and getting a very crooked view of reality.

I plan on biking across Canada 10 times for fundraising. Not sure for what, happy to take suggestions ($#$# Unicef.)

I plan on having the earth, not a house, as my home.

I, dare i say, hate money. All my money goes to my parents. I have an apartment because they own a building, but I am leaving to travel on my bike very soon. I plan on going the Bruce trail, which is 3600 km long. Hoping it will take 2 months (all the summer)

All of this in about 5 months. All after Christmas. Can you believe that? So much happened so quick, all because i let go of my previous views of reality.

Its an amazing world, if you are willing it let it be.

I don't no about you, but time for me as just about disappeared. Months are going by like days. And i can barely remember them!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Love and Light can save your soul, but it can't put food on the table or pay your electric bill. While Awareness is Essential for the development of human kind, the Awareness will not lead to the savior of our planet for 2012.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Yes and yes, thanks.

Uh, i just meditate and have developed a perspective of spirituality thought various old texts, not buying a CD.

I agree. You were looking at BS.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
great video!
almost brung me to tears. said exactly what i have been feeling for sometime star and flag and thank you for sharing that video

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The idea of all your dreams coming true seems a bit like a lie. If that did happen, then I believe I would suddenly realize that everything I see is nothing but a dream and I could start lucid dreaming. With a mere thought, I could myself clean up the entire Gulf of Mexico and the worst oil spill in US history. I could bring people back to life. I could put all health care workers out of work by healing every ailment anyone in the world has. I could even put stargates here on Earth and several other planets to provide near instant transportation to other planets with vast resources. Of course after doing all this, I would wake up and wonder where in the world I got that crazy dream from. Before my dream goes lucid, people in the gulf better hope the dream doesn't become an even worse nightmare. A big hurricane could cause floods miles inland and oil would be all over everything. Large earthquakes could cause massive destruction here in the US as well. I hope those dreams do not come true.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
*Groan*

Seriously, do you believe all of this love and light stuff?
Has it saved you?
Has it drastically changed your physical life?

Its easy to believe that - now that youve watched the Secret or read some new age self help books- that AHA love and light and awakening is the key--- the key to manifesting a great life!

I am a Massage Therapist and Spiritual Counselor and I this type of propaganda is everywhere in my field. I used to buy it- I did. I went to all kinds of Holistic Festivals and Conferences. Believed that if I believed and manifested my beliefs that it would change my life in ways I never imagined! Until I woke up one day years ago and realized its all delusion.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by xynephadyn]

While I somewhat agree with you, I somewhat strive to never make conclusions or take sides on 'most' topics.

I think this is just a good opportunity to enjoy yourself and enjoy life. While it's always a good idea to be smart about it and not allow newcomers to the concept get sucked in and taken advantage of by "gurus", I've come to realize that in some situations, the best thing to do is to take a deep breath and let go. Let people think and do what they desire, as long as it's of no harm to you.

Just my thoughts

What's the point if you can't be generally happy with life?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

It seems your signature is a contradiction , to your post reply.
Like you became lost along the way, easy to denie things, only problem your still here, hard to denie self.
Could be time to look deeper, like said the path is straight and narrow.

The Truth abides all around.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Put it this way. If you believe that the way you control your life has been robbed from under your nose by those few controllers who dictate the way you should, eat, sleep, learn etc..... Then does it not show you that you indeed have your own power and control? To be free is to know your true nature and who you are.
People have the power to create as a gift that has been given humanity. Now it should click by now that the controllers of the world who have already mastered this, has not let you master your true spirit.
Evil will be revealed as its been stirring in all souls. The controllers have actually over done it to the point its waking people up. It cant be hidden any longer because its too obvious.
When the children see that they have been corrupted from their childhood, there is no turning back. When all is revealed by the soldiers of God and the children make connections back to their favourite cartoons, favourite music etc DO not make the children angry for the world is their oyster for which their purity was created and the world stolen from upon their feet will see them rise to the foundation of their Heavenly Father. Thankyou NWO for given the children a reason to SEE!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Frankly, how many of these 2010 predictions have come true? Yeah...
Well they better hurry up we're already halfway into the year!

It's a bit too magical for my tastes.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is just another contentless feel warm and fuzzy video.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
yea, could this be anymore vague? It really didn't deliver what if promised...
it was New Age B.S.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Good reading about human mind

www.hiddenmeanings.com...

Good reading about the power of love christian perspective:

www.bible-knowledge.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm definitely expecting a massive "I told you so" moment. But I believe humans have the power to control how the 2012 events will be for them.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
video.yahoo.com...

A great doco about 2012 regarding power of mind

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'm definitely expecting a massive "I told you so" moment.

What will you say or do if it doesn't happen? Will you wait and give it more time? Will you try to claim that something that happened was the "I told you so" moment? Will you say that it seems nothing of the sort happened? Is there some other choice you might take?

join