It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
as you can tell from the posts that have been made attempting to explain whom or what are the illuminati it should be evident that there is a good amount of disinformation and confusion about the "illuminati"

I'm sure there's even more than one group within the so called elite's who wish to be referred to as the true illuminati, and others that don't because they are in fact the true illuminati. Disinformation is spread to even the highest point in the heircracy of the "elites"

In the past I have read almost everything that has been posted in this thread and it's real interesting let me tell you. I feel that the closest to the truth you will get to about "who" the illuminati are is the symbology that they use. Trust me, I don't think they want to be named.

Well actually the 13 royal bloodlines is a pretty good reference but sometimes it's hard to confirm the validity of these bloodlines, these guys have changed their names many times throughout history. One of the legends claims that the 13 royal bloodlines can be traced to the 12 tribes of isreal, with the 13th bloodline being the bloodline of satan, thus producing the anti-christ in the future.

Either way it's an interesting topic that has lots of information out there.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join