It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What is the Illuminati? Can someone that knows the conspiracy of the Illuminati tell me. I don't know what the Illuminati is.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
What is the Illuminati? Can someone that knows the conspiracy of the Illuminati tell me. I don't know what the Illuminati is.

"The Illuminati conspiracy is a conspiracy theory which holds that there is a "global elite" society that is either in control of the world, or is seeking to take control of the world. As with most conspiracy theories, beliefs regarding the Illuminati conspiracy vary widely. As a result, it is virtually impossible to give a synopsis of the Illuminati conspiracy. Popularized in recent books and movies, the Illuminati conspiracy has definitely reached "cult fiction" status.

"The Illuminati supposedly have a private board of elite, interlocking delegates who control the world’s major banks. They create inflations, recessions, depressions, and manipulate the world markets, supporting certain leaders and coups and undermining others to achieve their overall goals. The supposed goal behind the Illuminati conspiracy is to create and then manage crises that will eventually convince the masses that globalism, with its centralized economic control and one-world religious ethic, are the necessary solution to the world’s woes. This structure, usually known as “The New World Order,” will of course be ruled by the Illuminati."

What is the Illuminati Conspiracy?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Oozii]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Oozii]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. Kaiser Wilhelm II, Tsar Nicholas II and George V were all grandchildren of Queen Victoria. Could there be any relations of the Illuminati there?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I'd have to do some research before I can give you an answer.

Im sure someone here could tell you more though. But I will do my best.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Thanks for checking that out. As for the three leaders being grandchildren of Queen Victoria. One thought came to mind that many of leaders could be related.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Glow Worms, Edible, then you buy them. Then, it's in you. That's a Market for Mork juice provided by Mindy. AKA, Miss Mending.

IE, someone didn't make it for you, they just made U up?!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yes, a lot of the illuminati are related. Look into US Presidential ties to the British monarchy.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Thanks for the reply. Kaiser Wilhelm II, Tsar Nicholas II and George V were all grandchildren of Queen Victoria. Could there be any relations of the Illuminati there?
She had 9 children and 42 grandchildren, and she was definitely a power player in arranging some of their marriages. Don't know if I'd call that "illuminati" though...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by the_love_revolution

Do you have a good website for source?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Maybe you're right. It is weird how many people can not notice these leaders are somehow related. I know something is up there! Not necessarily related to the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Trust no man nor his words when you seek for the truth. There will be many opinions and twisted facts. Rely rather on your own 5 senses, and anything other than that, use your own logic and reasoning to determine your own informed opinion, so that in the end, any decision you make in your life, is your own and not manipulated by anyone.

To understand the true illuminati, you will have to understand the age of enlightment.

It happened in the 16th century when free men, who escaped from being serfs to their overlords due to their specialized skills necessary to the society to function, began to question traditional institutions, customs and morals.

They began to look around and founded philosophies of freedom, democracy and reason for the rest of mankind who were still enslaved by the minority princelings and principalities of those times., and later, such beliefs were found dangerous to the masters who subsequently banned them and took over that name but not its ideals, the way they had corrupted and twisted religion and every supposed 'secret society' to their own use.

The true illuminati however lives on today. They do not seek for power and glory, and are only ordinary people who uses logic and reason to enlighten their fellow men and humanity as a whole. There is no oath or summits.

They communicate their beliefs through word of mouth, to help change minds. They could be your loved employer or the simple convenience store cashier sharing valuable insights, learnt from life's experiences, that there is a better way to live than to be serfs.

Those today who claim they are from the illuminati, or allude to the illuminati, are not the real ones of Illuminati and what it truly stands for. They are only in it for power, glory and distraction of humanity, to use an ancient name for the blame game while they continue to rape mankind and our planet.

This is only a small little insight from me. To understand more, you will have to want to seek more, and libraries are a good reference point, so long as you stick to the idealisms of the True Illuminati for search.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think the term is a relative position.
To the third world America is an Illuminati stronghold.
To New York car drivers the mayor is the Illuminati sending
out parking ticket squads for people living a life buying cars
from the Illuminati car makers that put no money into the
city or state Illuminati law makers.

Making laws and executive directives are a purely Illuminati
way of doing things. It all depends on the person.

Take governor Brown of California that had the catalytic
converter patent. The way of the Illuminati car gas companies
was to make profits say by diluting gas to make it less efficient.
Well the converter does that and needed a California clean air act
to make the converter the approved method.

So Brown gets rich a truly great Illuminati way to do things.
Can you think of any more Illuminati ways that you have noticed.
Money and law combination is one way and might be the only
way to spot an illuminati move.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
they are basically are secret society of elites. Although the belief varies, many believe they are bound on controlling the world if they dont already do so

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
it really depends what you are asking, and the illuminati conspiraacy covers more than one society. there is the ~Bavarian illuminati, which have been documented as real, if they exist now and what they do is a mystery , there is the more shadowy modern buisnessmen ruling the world from behind our backs, and there is yes the mystical, ritual doing illuminati. all of them have links but please specify which part of the illuminati and i would be happy to tell

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The Illuminati was a group formed by Adam Weishaupt in 1776. It was a thinktank.

Anything else is nothing more than speculation.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The modern, contemporary, popularized version of the Illuminati, as thought of via the whole 13 family bloodlines etc right through to Shape Changing Reptilians and into the Annukai end of the spectrum is codified in one un-sourced unverifiable book by a one John Coleman entitled "Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300"

While Dr. Coleman doesn't delve into the realm of the change changing reptilians or the Alien masters in his books, a simple search for his ideas, and his supposed group of "Olympians" known as "The Committee of 300" immediately lead into the Icke propagated theories of Illuminati Bloodlines being the Reptilians, or Illuminati Bloodlines being related the the Aliens overthrow of the planet etc.

Example:

The leader of the Earths Illuminati is called the "Pindar". The Pindar is a member of one of the 13 ruling Illuminati families, and is always male. The title, Pindar, is an abbreviated term for "Pinnacle of the Draco", also known as the "Penis of the Dragon". Symbolically, this represents the top of power, control, creation, penetration, expansion, invasion, and fear. The holder of this rank reports to the purebred Reptilian leader in the inner Earth.
*snip*
The Committee of 300 use many well-known institutions to accomplish their goals, including the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderburgers, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, Royal Institute for International Affairs, Mafia, CIA, NSA, Mossad, Secret Service, International Monetary Fund, Federal Reserve, Internal Revenue Service, and Interpol, to name a few. All of these are private organizations or corporations set up as public service devices, but this is far from the truth.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Also found on :
www.greatdreams.com...

Hopefully this is helpful to your questioning.
The poster that mentioned Bavarian Illuminati is correct that the modern version, or impression of this Illuminati isn't the same thing as the Historical Bavarian Illuminati. This modern Illuminati creation is, IMO, a domestic level Psy-Op that is a spin off of several operations in order to maximize the effectiveness of the usefulness of the paranoia and fear present in modern societies, especially ones that are so well interconnected like we are now becoming.

Look into Operation:Gladio for a good start on how Domestic operation can go oh so wrong, especially when you start seeing what was done, and how it was done in places like Belgium, and other more northern countries that weren't as well exposed as Italy was.

As we become inundated with information, our actual levels of Knowledge decrease, and this plays into the hands of anyone that would be in a position, or even willing, to use that mere statistic of the 24/7 news cycle to their advantage. It doesn't take a huge conspiracy to see the gaps in what exists for understanding.

My 2 cents

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well I've been researching the whole New World Order and Secret societies thing now for 5 years now since I was 15, lol an still interested as ever.

Anyway, the most credible account I've heard is that the Illuminati are an inner circle of 7 people within the Bilderberg Group who actually have much alternative motives for the world compared to the Bilderberg overall.

These 7 people are supposed to have Blood ties which link through all the major powers of the world, coming from Babylon through to Egypt then Rome through to Greece, then Bavaria Germany where the Bavarian Illuminati become infamous, then through to England and Finally the United States.

I think it mentioned they'd moved through groups such as the Rosicrucians, Knight Templars, The Knights of the Round Table an I'm sure theres others but thats all I can remember. Alot of this I'm sure many of you have heard before :/

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Actually I was talking with a few friends just the other day about the Illuminati and they all said that group ended in the 1800's and are no more. We have other groups like the Masons, Rosecrucians, etc., but the Illuminati has been gone for ages and ages now.
Just like the KNights Templar; they too have been gone for centuries upon centuries.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If you want to begin to see the illuminati all around you, look for this:

Pyramids or mountains with a light or sun at the peak.

An eye. Sometimes in a pyramid.

They are often hidden, but always in plain sight.

They are everywere.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
The Illuminati was a group formed by Adam Weishaupt in 1776. It was a thinktank.

Anything else is nothing more than speculation.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by captaintyinknots]

More than a think tank but an action tank and there is evolution to
consider to take on new challenges and to stay on top.

Here is the Bill Lyne evolution of the Illuminati which seemingly
controls all aspects of American business and World events by
at least one scientific back door from Germany with Tesla's ether
science and free energy.

In a nutshell:

[In his original foundations for the Bavarian Illuminati, officially instituted by
Adam Weishaupt on May 1,1776, his stated purposes were good: “Princes
and nations will disappear... Reason will be the only code of man. “
Weishaupt recognized no divine power outside of Man, and often referred to
“...Nature and Nature’s God”. ]

[ Their purpose was the control of the world through religion. To this end, a
new religion, called “OSTARA “—‘designed’ by Georg Lanz von
Liebenfels—was promoted through the S.S. and the Thule Society. This new
Nazi religion used ancient religious mythology as its basis, falsely depicting
the ‘gods’ as “aliens”. For example, the Egyptian God of Darkness, Apepi
(Apophis), a serpent, was claimed to be a “reptilian alien god” which lived
under the Great Pyramid at Giza. In the mass-psychology experiment, the
Nazi alien religion was used to stretch the credulity of the German people,
so they would believe whatever Big Lies their government told them. It was
decided in 1923 that Adolf Hitler was to lead the German people in this
experiment, to culminate in a mass suicide of the German people, in a
“Wagnerian tragedy”, then to fake his own suicide and make his secret exit.
After the fall of Germany, and “destruction of the weak”, the Illuminati “New
World Order” was to come into being in 1945, as the United Nations. Hitler
handed over the flying saucer secrets to his benefactors in the Trilateral
Commission, in a secret deal cut between the World Bankers and
Industrialists, Trilateralists, CFR, Rockefellers and the Nazis, with the U. S.
government acting as “security guard.” The Nazi alien religion has since
been promoted covertly by the U. S. government to conceal the flying
saucer secrets, so that “UFOs” can be depicted as “alien technology”, and
kept from the people. ]

[The exact same Nazi alien religion is being promoted covertly today by the
U. S. government and the Illuminati, through fancy, well-financed TV
productions, books, movies, UFOlogy and New Age groups, which spread
the lie that flying saucers are “extraterrestrial”, to serve the dual purpose of
concealing flying saucer technology and hypnotizing the American masses.
We have an InterNazi government. ]

A strange nutshell as if the cover for science is propaganda of the
SiFi and Alien genre. In actuality secretes do run in the military industrial
complex as every company basis has a secret formula or product.
Perhaps the ET is just run for the UFO and free energy denial.

ED: Interesting as if we support the Illuminati religion and ways by
going to those 1950s UFO Alien movies on 42nd street and the TV
and SiFi movies of today. If this gets out what will the religions
of old have to say.

[edit on 6/21/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join