It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live ATS/BTS Game.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
heya guys.i know a similair thread asking for games y'all play is already up but i had a thought: what about an ATS/BTS game?like a 16 man R6 or something with us challenging someone?should be fun.post games you play and your gamertag.

Gamertag:KamikazeKing
Games:MechAssault,Rainbowsix3,Counter Strike,Crimson Skies,SC: Pandora Tomorrow, Project Gotham Racing 2,Magic The Gathering:Battlegrounds
Clans:BlackHand (www.blackhand.co.uk) The Praetorian Legion BHD (a sister clan of BH that plays Mech and Crim Skies.)
Gaming Style:Engage Frontally And Insanely

Feel Free To Add Me To Your Friends.Just Make Sure you U2U Me So I Know Who You Are.

If anyone has rainbow 6 and a good connection we could see if we could have an ATS/BTS Vs the blackhand match.i can get you inside info lol

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm game

Games:
Crimson Skies,
Castle wolfenstein,
Unreal Championship 1,
Unreal Championship 2,
Counter Strike,
XIII,
MechAssault,
Whacked,
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon,
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Island Thunder,
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3,
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 1,
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 2,

Gamertag:
Bandana Man.

Clans:
None.

Let me know if a game is going to happen please.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ok i will.i know some other people from live who have accounts here on ATS.they all play the same games as me.Tactical op is DeadBeatMedal and ShadowHunter is Neo366

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am William One Sac, so feel free to put me on your list as well. Lately though I have just been playing Mech Assault and Counter Strike. But I have Rainbow 6 as well...

XL5

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
A small chat and game like scorched earth would be cool for this site. Each win is 5 points for 2 ppl playin and 10points for 8 ppl playing and 150 points "earn" a new game. Pong with an imfamous baby face as the ball.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
ok ill add you tonight.i need more people who play mech and CS on my list lol.remember im KamikazeKing

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
PS2: FIFA 2004, Prince of Persia and Worms3d
PC: Age of Mythology, Commandos(1,2 and 3), Ultra Cool Pool, Chessmaster, digger, Air Xonix, Rise of Nations

best games in bold

[Edited on 11-6-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ok will ive sent you a request with a voice tag thingy ma bob.if i sound weird its coz im only 13 (like most poeple on live eh?).

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok, then f00. You want to arrange somekinda match against these lot on these forums?

Yeah, sure we'll take you on, but there's a catch, on PGR 2 & without the TVR Cerbera Speed 12

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ahh so youre up for it eh??no TVR cerberas?ok fine...what about radicals?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
My gamer tag is: SpittinCobra

I play alot of Crimson Skies on-line. That is the only game I have really played on the Xbox online. I got the Xbox just for that game. I am stuck on Espn NFL 2K5.

I have pandora tommorow, havent played it. I have a about 5 others also.....

Urn

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
have you guys ever heard of an instant messanger program called "xfire"?

www.xfire.com

its free, and its a little proggy that tells you if your friends are on line, talk to them, and if they are playing a game, it will tell you what game, give you the server info, as well as let you join the server through the xfire client(as long as you have the game installed)

i mainly play battlefield 1942 by the way...

my handle is: Urn
(on xfire and bf1942)

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by Urn]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
aye ive got that.im lordsamih
ill add you sometime.

top topics

join